• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yeah I forgot Espy and Rich, I made the list by heart

Hyro

Smash Lord
excuse me um i made cool combo videos so doesn't that mean im the best toon link?!!

wtf man

yo mew2king got my back

right mew2king?

...hey

....in other news i wanna **** atomsks weak dedede and tyrants janky MK and Anti's average everything, and all the "good" falcos and marths anddddd who else wants some?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Like I said, it's the Prime vs Current discussion. The prime of Snake = Ally. But if he doesn't play with him past this point anymore, you can't say he's the best Snake for the time period.

Kos-Mos was hands down the best Peach player to ever play the game. But if we are talking about the best Peach right now? Kos-Mos won't even be on the list unless he's been playing recently and not telling people about it lol.
Edrees bro, Edrees. No one else besides maybe Excel would compare if we're talking prime here.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Disagree. Kos-Mos definitely gets my vote. Edrees definitely up there if we are talking prime, but my man got this.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Actually, Excel_Zero still plays with Peach. He stopped using her for a while but went back to her. Here's some proof, the top 8 videos are very recent in case you guys wanna see how he's doing currently.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Disagree. Kos-Mos definitely gets my vote. Edrees definitely up there if we are talking prime, but my man got this.
Nah. Kos-Mos was good, but his main strength was ****** Diddies. Forgive me if he's done more that I don't recall at the moment, it's been a while... xD

Actually, Excel_Zero still plays with Peach. He stopped using her for a while but went back to her. Here's some proof, the top 8 videos are very recent in case you guys wanna see how he's doing currently.
Yeah I saw those. My fellow Boricua still has it goin on!
It really helped me to watch him play again because he was the one who inspired me to commit to Peach back in early 09, and my core game consisted of a lot of the fundamentally solid and practical stuff that he did/does. Over time I made some advancements of my own, but in the process I kind of sacrificed that solid core of fundamentally sound gameplay and good decision making that I once had in favor of a more tech-heavy approach to things, which has yielded mostly mixed to negative results. I'm working on maining Pikachu soon, but watching him do a lot of the things I've forgotten has inspired me to put some focus back on Peach and fix her back up again, slow things down a bit, and whatnot.

/ramble ramble ramble lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You guys all suck.

Zac gives me a harder time than Vinnie (Going off of teams, glide toss --> Smash bull****)

But Vinnie overall has been doing better ****.

That's all i have to say

/THREADWATCH

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Right now, the top three Ganons are pretty square. The 4th and 5th are really off though. Vex and Bloody have no offline results and no real accomplishments to speak of. 4th should be Terodactyl_Yelnats and 5th should be either Fonz of Clai. It shouldn't be a problem putting them in, since I highly doubt any contention would arise whatsoever over this.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Right now, the top three Ganons are pretty square. The 4th and 5th are really off though. Vex and Bloody have no offline results and no real accomplishments to speak of. 4th should be Terodactyl_Yelnats and 5th should be either Fonz of Clai. It shouldn't be a problem putting them in, since I highly doubt any contention would arise whatsoever over this.
Sweet beansios.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I agree with that actually. Tero is definitely the best ganon I've ever played, and I've played kosk a few times when he was around... Although he didn't go ganon vs me much cause I use falco lol.

Judo777

Smash Master
I agree with that actually. Tero is definitely the best ganon I've ever played, and I've played kosk a few times when he was around... Although he didn't go ganon vs me much cause I use falco lol.
I feel like that wasn't very good supporting evidence hahaha im just playin btw.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol. Yeah I know. Still tero is really good, and almost beat my falco, and I am probably one of the best falco's in Canada (lol no falcos in Canada).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Who cares about how good EP, Kos-Mos and Excel are or once were? They're all no match to Leon :bee:

And the Wolf list in the OP needs to be fixed already. Holms > Seagull / AC is the order from 3rd to 5th based on results and accomplishments.

:059:

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
but... I don't have any accomplishments to speak of either...

I'll take your word for Stanley since I've never seen him before, but Vex should be the 5th person on this list (hasn't Fonz quit/use all Lucario now? Me and my lack of knowledge on Ganon mains).

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
peach list is soooo ****ing ********.

and the only reason why this list has been becoming more "accepted" lately is because less and less high / top level players are even commenting on it because they know more than half of it is bad.

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'm pretty content with the DK list except maybe to switch cyphus with ripple, I'm not really sure how active cyphus is though.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Yay content people!!!

I'm think the Sheik and Zelda lists are set for right now. Both probably may/will have editing as players come and go but they are good right now.

Also, mega kudos to my partner Trumptight for getting on the Fox list! Time to work your way up higher man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom