• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Esam's in North Carolina. But, he will (or might) go to back to FL for awhile over the summer.

If I ever meet him, I'm not gonna face his pika.
I'm DEFINITELY NOT going to face his ICs.
But I'll be sure to play his DK.
ESAM is here in SFL 4 the summer(I think)

I'm in South FL now visiting my and my GFs family which is why I missed his brothers tourney and ended up being stuck going 2 1 an hour away(Cuz I cudnt make it back 2 time 4 his)

I'm going back up 2 North FL in about an hour. (8hr drive)

Aside from iPresea, Gallax and ESAM who would go Pika and wreck???
:sonic:

Luigi player

Smash Master
honestly don't know why you and Felix aren't on the list

:phone:
as for Felix I can only guess because he was inactive for quite a while... he was at a tourney recently but that was only 1 so who knows what will happen to him. if it wasnt for that he should definitely be on the list though. I wish he would go to more stuff

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I like how you named all the people that use Pikachu(though Gallax only uses Pikachu as a CP char or against scrubs from what I see) in FL and then said "besides them"
I'm not that good. That's all.

Welp, that's 6 top players in fl then.(That use Pika)
Vinly and I were having a conversation about Pikas in FL

He said there were 6 and I named the ONLY 3

BioDG

Smash Ace
So ESAM, you'd say that ZSS is ICs' worst MU? And would you call ZSS a counter to ICs? :D
I'm not ESAM, but I'd say so if the MU is played properly (if not, easy stock grabs as usual). A handful of players seem to use the character properly, though.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I'm not ESAM, but I'd say so if the MU is played properly (if not, easy stock grabs as usual). A handful of players seem to use the character properly, though.
I haven't played it very much (and certainly not against anyone notable) but from my very little experience with the MU it seemed very very easy for ZSS.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Aside from iPresea, Gallax and ESAM who would go Pika and wreck???
Gallax mainly plays snake, me thinks. I beated his pika in friendlies before, but only once.

And when I meant 6 top players, I meant that these players are in fl now.

ScaryLB
Nick riddle
Mink
Kyon
Ryo

And now esam for the moment.

Edit-- whoops, I meant 7. I totally forgot about MVD, lol.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yes, ZSS is ICs hardest MU and it is a "counter" if you believe -2s are counters.

Also, whoever posted Snakeee...he wasn't good after 2008 realistically and doesn't play ZSS the way that they need in order to beat ICs.

@Vinyl: First off, When I'm at school I don't live in North Carolina, I live in South Carolina. 2nd off, I've been back for a month. Stupid dumb *****

@AWAL: No other Pikachu is good on EC but me. No other Pikachus are good in this country besides myself, Z, and K Prime.

allshort17

Smash Ace
Gallax mainly plays snake, me thinks. I beated his pika in friendlies before, but only once.

And when I meant 6 top players, I meant that these players are in fl now.

ScaryLB
Nick riddle
Mink
Kyon
Ryo

And now esam for the moment.

Edit-- whoops, I meant 7. I totally forgot about MVD, lol.
What about HRNut? Also, I know GDX said he was retired, but he still seems to be doing more than some players.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Top players in FL?

ESAM
MVD/NickRiddle/Ryo/Seibrik/Mampam/HRNut/Shaky
8-bitman/GOG/ScaryLB/Kyon/Trump/2DJeff

Each section not in order. No offense to Mink, but no.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh, GOG? I played him before.

He's a lucario player. I met him on the AiB ladder.

And about 2djeff, he's pretty great. He has been giving me tips from time to time in friendlies.
And I even had such a great time when I played DK vs. his marth. He had a kind of a hard time for just a bit, but he still won, lol.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Gog has a ****-ton of potential and does really well against the top SFL players. He doesn't have the practice to beat them, though, and he chokes hardcore against people he should be beating. He takes MVD to game 3, He takes me to last stock, he takes Nick Riddle to last stock. Again, he has mad potential, but he isn't a top 5 lucario.

In the case of 8bitman, he lost to MVD, who is MVD, and then DJ Jack, one of the most patient Falcos ever (And falco is probably as bad as D3 for ROB). Cut him some slack lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom