• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
So are we deciding who is better between anti and tyrant?

I have an idea that can settle this argument. Both of them enter at Whobo 4. Whoever does better with MK is obviously the better player.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Beats scrubs in early rounds with Ness, goes D3 for "actual" games
TELL US THE TRUTH CONEY
TELL US
THE
TRUTH

also vids of doubles GFs up? i ******* love watching the Chu/Boss schemes and tactics in doubles.

Coney

Smash Master
Beats scrubs in early rounds with Ness, goes D3 for "actual" games
TELL US THE TRUTH CONEY
TELL US
THE
TRUTH
i definitely use DDD when i don't feel comfortable with ness, but even still if i were to go all ness i'm fairly certain i'd outplace at least two of the ness' already on

poyo solidly beat my DDD, JV 2-stock...went ness and won games 2 and 3 handily. i absolutely keep him in my back pocket, but that doesn't mean i'm not top 5 material with him. and like, for real, do ness 4 or 5 have any wins better than poyo?

also vids of doubles GFs up? i ******* love watching the Chu/Boss schemes and tactics in doubles.
nah, no videos saved

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Vinnie, you still don't have a say in the MU since you didn't make money from singles at your last tournament. Free.

Coney

Smash Master
Prove it, coward. :applejack:
that's not going to do anything though. if i go all ness and get 5th in my region and lose to our best, people are going to compare placings and say i'm about the same, even if my region is notably harder. if i use ness intelligently and as a secondary to get past some bad matchups, i get told it doesn't really count because i had to use him to beat our best players, even if our best players are notably harder than that of other regions.

like i'm not trying to say that md/va is amazing or anything but aren't red x and twinx from new hampshire and las vegas, respectively?

point is, i've been using ness as a secondary for about six months now and have pulled in several top 3's in conjunction with my ddd in a region significantly harder than that of the other two ness'

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I don't know where the **** New Hampshire is but I can assure you Red X isn't from there, cause he's from my region and my region = Southern Ontario

Though there is someone named Red-X (the difference is the hyphen) in the states that plays Ike...maybe he's from New Hampshire?

Ninja'd ._.

Vinnie

Smash Master
personally i think vegas is a stronger region than mdva but thats beside the point
Vegas can be viewed as stronger because FOW is better than anyone in md/va, but md/va has more good players. Placing top 4 in md/va means more than placing top 4 in vegas.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
All I hear are the sounds of a chicken. :applejack:
Or a penguin, as the case seems to be.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
At the Safara Donates to Negroes tournament, Stevo (the highest-ranked Mario-main on any PR in all the United States, yet for some reason is not recognized as a Top-5 Mario) did a money match Mario ditto against VatoBreak and won. VatoBreak himself claimed that Stevo has a better Mario. Someone put this man as 2nd (or even 1st) best Mario already.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
This list hasn't been updated in a couple months.. Should happen relatively soon.. But yeah, Stevo is an amazing Mario.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I should own this thread.

I don't care about life or school and have unlimited amount of free time.
Plus... no state bias because practically everyone here has secured their spot.
I follow/know a lot of players' wins or accomplishments for some odd reason.
And I'm chill when it comes to being fair about where to place people.

Everything would be perfect.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
He hasnt been out of state enough to get notable wins. all he has are noticable in state wins.hopefully he can travel to out of state tournies more. BTW AZ takes out vegas in Safara Donates To Negros. AZ > Vegas heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom