• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Didn't Holy just do really well at a recent tournament with 100% ROB, too?

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
4god has been to 2 tournaments recently after a break over the summer and he came in 4th at one tournament beating Billy (on the sheik list, 2nd in AL), Micaelis (4th in GA), Mc Pe (6th in GA), and Reflex (on list for PT, and Wario and 1st in AL). His other tournament he got 7th beating BigLou and Dr. PP.

Which, btw, Reflex should be first on the CF list, he actually uses CF in tournament matches unlike Ally and his CF is actually probably better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwTURaxeF5w&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzwuWF94IgU&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC6RQ1SMk-c&feature=relmfu

Dakpo

Smash Lord
. O and Shlike is ranked higher then Dakpo in Texas and has been for a while so i have no idea why dakpo is higher unless he's been going oos a lot and i just havent seen any of the tourneys.
Our power rankings is run off of a system of points not skill. I usually win all the tourneys in my area but since my region is small they only give me half points. I have also won out of state tournies and beaten people like Dekar but it doesnt really matter in our little point system lol :p
But honestly i think i should be third until i really make some amazing results (which is hard where i live) Im not sure of YBMs success but everyone else seems to hype him so you should put him as second imo:/
Yo Young black man! post some vids plz :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
4god is really good, he should be ranked for sure
also h1n1 is def like 5th ics, beat boss and biglou recently (biglous diddy)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Well he beat cheese at an ics ditto apparently

Also biglou and boss > whoever smoom is
and didn't hylian like quit? Idrk but I thought he did

Edit: its not bias, except for the fact noone else knows but us cuz noone else ever plays him...

Vinnie

Smash Master
Well he beat cheese at an ics ditto apparently

Also biglou and boss > whoever smoom is
and didn't hylian like quit? Idrk but I thought he did

Edit: its not bias, except for the fact noone else knows but us cuz noone else ever plays him...
Disclaimer: I met h1n1 and he is cool. No hate here.

Stingers, he beat Cheese in an IC ditto but lost the set. He didn't even make it to bracket at a REGIONAL, and he's supposed to be a top 5 IC? Also, Me/ESAM/lain/Ally all have significantly better results than him. Hylian has beaten tyrant (7 months ago but still), Nicole, umm a few more, I don't really follow his tourney performance too much.

Smoom has been quite inactive lately but whenever he enters, he's usually near the top of results threads. He even won a local recently, beating Shadow1pj, who has beaten Cheese. He also has beaten Illmatic a few times, and that MU can be seen as challenging for ICs. Actually, I'm pretty sure he beat Polt pretty badly, which is an accomplishment for an IC.

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
KWhen I went to that regional I had a tough bracket with cheese, teevee and dabuz. And that was a couple months ago. That was my first tourney in a while. We are talking recent results right now.

Cheese switched to mk

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Question.

Pj requested to be off the list and Hyro (?sp?) back on I believe quite a few pages back

Is Hyro a good choice for Top 5 TL?

Same for Mr. Doom, whom has for a while wanted to be off. Who should replace him?

Vinnie

Smash Master
Good job beating those players h1n1, I don't think you're as good as Smoom yet though.

His best wins afaik:

-Poltergust
-Illmatic
-Shadow1pj
-Mr. Doom
-Zeton
-K Prime

He's also taken games from Razer/Trela/Tyrant/Havok.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I already dropped ally off the ICs list.

Is Smoom not wrecking as much or have as many good wins/tournament results as Esam? That would be the first step. The second step clarifying Hylian's actual attendance and if his performance is still doing good after Genesis.

As for ZSS, that requires discussion because I dont' know most of the stuff with their metagame.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
i would give my ICs results but it wouldnt matter since competition for ICs spot is hard enough and plus im not even good at the CG lol

Id like to recommend fierce for zss and falln for kirby
fierce doesnt attend much but his most recent notable wins(from this year) would be jeepy(ranked 4th in norcal), sake(ranked 3rd in norcal at the time IIRC), a win on falln, win on zekey, a win on raz, a win on darklink, and a win on xero (ranked 6th in vegas)

and for falln he has wins on mike, rich(mk), sky, jeepy, zekey?, raz?, anuar, vato, and z(pools)

also i recommend zekey but im too lazy to say all his wins
and cool i have a pocket ike give me a month to get results for everyone

lastly what has trump done/ who is he?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Trump is a Tampa Fox. He was doing well for a while, but now honestly I don't think he should be on anymore. He hasn't been attending outside of his city or doing anything notable for a while. The last thing I remember seeing him at was an event in Orlando back in June. His last OoS tourney was WHOBO3, which you know what quite some time ago.

:rosalina:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I remember he beat RedHalberd recently, but I think that's about it? He also placed decently well at WATO in August. There's a big state-wide tournament happening on the 15th here in FL, so I'd wait and see how he does there before any changes are made.

Or, we could just replace him with a possibly better Fox right now. that could work too.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Can the mario list be updated? BoX7 has been inactive and apparently I hear KirinBlaze doesn't really play anymore either :(.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Can the mario list be updated? BoX7 has been inactive and apparently I hear KirinBlaze doesn't really play anymore either :(.
Realize this, this is at everyone; inactivity isn't the only thing that we should pay attention to. Sure if a player quits, AND another player is doing just as well as they did, then we make compromises. But don't hunt down positions in this list and "claim" people are inactive without showing when their last tournament showing was, AND more importantly at least showing skills of players that should be up there that ARE doing work. Because I'm not updating stuff unless I know who should replace who and that requires discussion.

Thanks.

Also @ Hyro Vs you, pj: I will remove you if you believe that you should not be on here. I will only do that when a suitable replacement has been discussed :) I don't want to put someone on just to have to take them off right away.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Realize this, this is at everyone; inactivity isn't the only thing that we should pay attention to. Sure if a player quits, AND another player is doing just as well as they did, then we make compromises. But don't hunt down positions in this list and "claim" people are inactive without showing when their last tournament showing was, AND more importantly at least showing skills of players that should be up there that ARE doing work. Because I'm not updating stuff unless I know who should replace who and that requires discussion.
Well to be fair box7 hasn't played in like at least a year iirc and dabuz stated that CoT5 was the last tournament kirin attended. Though the only Mario to take any sort of "big name" that I've heard of recently was when 2Fast beat GIMR back in like July.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Well how about any other Marios? Do any marios place well in Tournaments? Remember, Tournament wins/placement are just as important or more than taking names. Especially when your list of top players are inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom