• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Instead of being snark about it just point out mispellings and they will be fixed in the next update.

Not mad just saying it's easier to say "MadMan is spelled MadMan not Madman"
I don't think you understand. If you had misspelled Mr. Doom's (Holms brother) name, he would have scolded you and then posted a giant meme of him saying "That's Mr. Doom, get it right!"

Like this.

I heard Player-3 is a top 5 Luigi.
Do you own a lot of property in Georgia? Didn't P-3's biggest win come as Fox and not Luigi?

THuGz

Smash Lord
Thugz is a player from the midwest, who honestly believes that everyone from the Midwest is better than other regions, and is a low level player.

Like Player-1.
idc if you guys want to continue **** talking me on boards even though i quit posting, because beating people who you guys make think i'm bad is just so satisfying.

but don't put words in my mouth.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Do you own a lot of property in Georgia? Didn't P-3's biggest win come as Fox and not Luigi?
No, I just have traveled to almost all the regions to play and can pretty confidently say that ATL South is a stronger region than ours (assuming the list of people that have "quit" since Apex is just smokes and mirrors)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I wasn't talking about BC or the ATL North

I was more addressing when someone said that a MW player (thugz) thought the MW was better than all regions and people discrediting Player-1 by simply saying the Atl-S is bad. I was simply correcting the Thugz logic (which I don't think he really believes and people are unjustly trying to make fun of him for whatever unacceptable reason).

It's funny to me to see some MW players cite some of their wins when those same players they beat wouldn't stand that much of a chance in the Atl-S as well.

Roller

Smash Legend
I wasn't talking about BC or the ATL North

I was more addressing when someone said that a MW player (thugz) thought the MW was better than all regions and people discrediting Player-1 by simply saying the Atl-S is bad. I was simply correcting the Thugz logic (which I don't think he really believes and people are unjustly trying to make fun of him for whatever unacceptable reason).

It's funny to me to see some MW players cite some of their wins when those same players they beat wouldn't stand that much of a chance in the Atl-S as well.
Firstly, THuGz does in fact say that stuff non-stop at smashfests.

He has many times claimed Mr. Doom > San. Fino > (insert top olimar here). MJG > (insert top player here). MegaRobMan > Seagull. Trent > (insert top sonic player)
It is a true delusion he has that Kansas alone is better than virtually every state not named NY/NJ or TX.

And every region has players like that (citing mediocre/poor wins). Like Player-1.
You make it sound like it's endemic to the midwest. I don't cite silly wins and campaign based on them. With the notable exception of Z. Who IS in fact a mediocre win. And people should feel bad when they lose to him. Because he is bad. And loses to pokemon trainers that aren't reflex.

There are select individuals in every region who fit the mold. They tend to be louder with their opinions than most others from the region, so they get noticed the most.

The moral of the story is. Thugz overhypes his region (the midwest: west in particular) to an amusing extent. And Z is a free win, which should still be cited.

o. And Player-3 is a top 5 Luigi. That point is pretty important.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Again, 4 people from GA alone (not counting FL and stuff) made it to bracket at Apex....there was like 3 people from the entirety of the MW. Just sayin'

Luigi Player is a 5 top 3.

Player-3

Smash Hero
this luigi list is so wrong

it should be like

1- biglou
2-5 player-3

my multiple personality disorder has nothing to do with me being on multiple spots on the list

THuGz

Smash Lord

He has many times claimed Mr. Doom > San. Fino > (insert top olimar here). MJG > (insert top player here). MegaRobMan > Seagull. Trent > (insert top sonic player)
It is a true delusion he has that Kansas alone is better than virtually every state not named NY/NJ or TX.

And every region has players like that (citing mediocre/poor wins). Like Player-1.
You make it sound like it's endemic to the midwest. I don't cite silly wins and campaign based on them. With the notable exception of Z. Who IS in fact a mediocre win. And people should feel bad when they lose to him. Because he is bad. And loses to pokemon trainers that aren't reflex.

There are select individuals in every region who fit the mold. They tend to be louder with their opinions than most others from the region, so they get noticed the most.

The moral of the story is. Thugz overhypes his region (the midwest: west in particular) to an amusing extent. And Z is a free win, which should still be cited.

I said fino > logic, I said trent was #5, I said san was worse than mr doom ONE TIME and I think I took it back that day, I said rob is probably about as good as seagull.

@Michigan

Policing what people say on smashboards is ********, I shouldn't have to post to protect my reputation. Everyone in MI can **** talk me to each other, at this point its just a continued joke, and we all **** talk each other so whatever. But no one is allowed to put words in my mouth. Idc what people think about me because of what other people say (if anyone thinks anything of me without meeting me they're weak minded anyway), but I won't have people being misled into believing that I myself said something that I didn't.

Seriously I wanna be done posting, please don't make me have to.

Zwarm

Smash Hero

Except in actuality, Kain > Seagull, so he would win that argument if he used the right Wolf. ;)

Player-3

Smash Hero
I said fino > logic, I said trent was #5, I said san was worse than mr doom ONE TIME and I think I took it back that day, I said rob is probably about as good as seagull.

@Michigan

Policing what people say on smashboards is ********, I shouldn't have to post to protect my reputation. Everyone in MI can **** talk me to each other, at this point its just a continued joke, and we all **** talk each other so whatever. But no one is allowed to put words in my mouth. Idc what people think about me because of what other people say (if anyone thinks anything of me without meeting me they're weak minded anyway), but I won't have people being misled into believing that I myself said something that I didn't.

Seriously I wanna be done posting, please don't make me have to.

also, player-3 is a top 5 luigi
what an insightful post

Roller

Smash Legend
This thread takes using multiple characters as detracting from each of them. So I'm assuming Havok isn't on because he uses Marth and MK (maybe others, idk) as well.

Judo777

Smash Master

To be fair tho, Kansas is really freaking good tho. And MJG is a freaking boss if anyone thinks hes not a top player then LOL.

Midwest is underrated, but I think the biggest issue is that like no one travels to and from the midwest and the ones that do are typically like top of the metagame (Ally and M2K have been out several times, and SiiS had some good turn out).

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
If I actually cared, I'd complain about how I can **** up all 5 of you 'top Pits.'
What's that supposed to mean? Anything? If you could pitto half as good as Luckay online OFFline it wouldn't even matter because that's not why any of the players are in the top 5.

Esca, you're so 2010.
Did he play all Pit in 2010?

This thread takes using multiple characters as detracting from each of them. So I'm assuming Havok isn't on because he uses Marth and MK (maybe others, idk) as well.
If you use multiple characters, that means you are detracting from possible wins and results with said character, so yeah it makes sense if that's the case.

To be fair tho, Kansas is really freaking good tho. And MJG is a freaking boss if anyone thinks hes not a top player then LOL.

Midwest is underrated, but I think the biggest issue is that like no one travels to and from the midwest and the ones that do are typically like top of the metagame (Ally and M2K have been out several times, and SiiS had some good turn out).
Exactly. I said this earlier. I'm pretty much all Indiana has got far as traveling people, and probably 1 out of less than I can count on two hands that actually travels in MW alone.

I could be wrong though.

that's why I think people are just misinformed / assuming stuff when they say MW is bad. They don't even GET to play MW players -_-

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
You're from texas and everyone there except for trela is bad :I

Cause ya know, :ike: seems to be better than all of your players (except trela) I:

:ike: still da bess :pichu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom