• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
On topic please

Mekos, if you wanted to make a doubles guide, you can make a separate thread.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Illmatic tell them please. Didn't I do well at hobo in mid tier dubs without a character I had never even played before(Ness)?

Sorry guys last question.

I will next week

MVD

Smash Master
okay lets just agree to disagree...I love everyone and just want the best. But I won't force someone to believe what I do.
It's like when I prove a point people just ignore it. Nick Riddle and MVD says it doesn't work for snake. I post a vid of a snake player doing it. And.....:urg: So frustrating
These are fundamentals I'm talking about. Not character specific things. Character specific is just for team tactics. Like yea snake can't heal characters but he does have a potential auto kill for a team tactic. Every character can team shield pressure, followup(hit an opponent right after yer partner does), punish(hit an opponent after he hits yer partner), and help your partner recover. This all just takes the correct spacing. Did u make it in time!? If not u didn't have the spacing for it and failed in your reaction. The key is to be proactive and constantly be setting up for these things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBIG6PVVycY

Except the snake isn't doing it, I literally played like that at apex, difference is falco and Ness don't scare snake, especially if I have my pikachu, fow sucks against snake and I deal with shaky, falco does not exist cause ESAM, I deal with ppl who actually know how to fight snake in all aspects of the game, just like how ur character has flaws that makes him *** in singles snakes flaws makes him *** all the time, trading with nades on two ppl and my partner still leaves us at an advantage no matter how you see it, there is a lot of stuff snake just cant do because of his huge hitboxes and his imperfections

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
okay MVD...agree to disagree. This thread has to be back on topic.

The funny thing is if people had teamwork they could abuse lucas the same way he gets abused in dubs. I abuse people's lack of dubs smarts to make me not get abused.
The broken things Esam's pikachu does to people in singles we still do in dubs because of our teamwork. It is even more deadly because after he is done I followup for more damage.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Illmatic tell them please. Didn't I do well at hobo in mid tier dubs without a character I had never even played before(Ness)?

Sorry guys last question.
Yeah, you're sick in doubles. Anyone should be able to understand this.
One of my absolute favorite people to watch.

You did very well in mid tier doubles given the situation lol.

MVD

Smash Master
okay MVD...agree to disagree. This thread has to be back on topic.
Don't get me wrong Eric and I are gonna try to get it down over the summer but I just don't see it working, as long as we both are solid we will win, apex was my fault

Player-1

Smash Legend
I like how mekos always post something like "ok guys let's get back on topic" and then he edits his post in 2 minutes later to get the last word in

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Don't get me wrong Eric and I are gonna try to get it down over the summer but I just don't see it working, as long as we both are solid we will win, apex was my fault
Gnes and Razer say hello.
In other news, Kilik should be a top 5 Sheik and Koolaid should be #1 Pit.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
wow I was about to write a dubz guide but my wurk will be overshadowed by dubz goddess mekos I;

NVM THEN :pichu:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Thanks Illmatic

@MVD - I love u. I want u guys to win Whobo just like I wanted yall to win Apex. U have to believe in it tho. Brawl is a mental game and u saying "u don't see it working" is already putting u guys down.

@Choco - Choco is good in dubs ;)

On topic...man I think Koolaid is number 1 pit tho. They guy is nice!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Kilik should be a top five, but I think Tree is better, and he's already 5th. :applejack:
Can't see Kilik pulling up over him unless I see better results.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Let's get back onto topic. Lycan beat Fow yesterday in tourney...He also has some other good wins from Nv (I think he might've beaten Sk92 and everyone now in Nv technically at least once).

Choice is inactive. Remove him and put Lycan as 5th.

Mekos still sprouting nonsense about doubles. Carry on :lucas: main!

:018:
He beat FOW? With Wolf?

Also, if we put Lycan on the list I'd say that Shiro be moved down to 5th. Lycans win's overall seem much better than that of Shiro.

Imo it should be:

1. Kain
2. Seagull
3. Mc Pe
4. Lycan
5. Shiro

Sucks Choice is inactive and AC probably doesn't even use Wolf much now to my knowledge...

Also, Joe what tourney wins with Wolf have you had recently? Just wondering :I

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Yo Kuro could totally be a top five pit if you are going by activity. Like Kool Aid is the best pit and Raven as well as Prince Ramin are also other good FL pits.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Lol, you can't just clash together and make the best of it. It would end up hurting not just your opponents, but your partner too.

And btw, you sent that video of boss and chudat vs. M2k and isai here.
By the watching the video, i'd say it's close enough. :p
lol, love how NO ONE noticed you said isai instead of inui haha xD
m2k and isai have teamed though

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
lol, love how NO ONE noticed you said isai instead of inui haha xD
m2k and isai have teamed though
I confused inui for isai, lol. It mostly happens because thier names look so similar. :|

choco is horrible in doubles! btw do the top 2 diddys even play anymore?
ADHD and Gnes should still be playing, I think.

MVD

Smash Master
Watch your mouth boy...We don't treat snake kindly around my parts

And wyatt semi quit, I'm 80% quitting competitive brawl after hobo 38, 100% after whobo if I go(only because someone is begging me to go.)
I mean we are tho ;)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
MVD u and Esam seem to only lose to Ally and mks at nationals.
I don't know if Ally is going to whobo. And mk is banned at whobo so yall definitely got this!!
Lets go!!

Go MVD and Esam!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i would freakin love to go, but i dont have a job during the summer so theres NO way i could afford a plane ticket. i duno how i would get there :/

or who i'd team with

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seibrik would do good at sunrise if he brought his godlike hat (Same one from Apex). Japanese would be too distracted.

:018:

8Bitman

Smash Master
LOL @ what I started, you don't have to back Stingers Mekos, Stingers knows I am playing around. Although my MM offer still stands whether you like Singles or not. AHOOOO!!!!

Also Seibrik, go to WHOBO, just pay for the plane ticket and pay for everything else through MM's. :3

It's like the reason people come to America, go to a tourney with $5, and come out with a $1,000.

Also, FLORIDA NEEDS TO HAVE A NATIONAL! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING! IT WOULD BE SUCCESSFUL! I WOULD GO AND MM EVERYONE! SOMEONE DO THIS!

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
Koolaid and Fatal will body FL if they almost lost bizkit and riot AND lost to pelca and fatal

#biased BUT TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom