• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
youll still be 3rd best because gnes and adhd basically have the spots on lock until smash 4. you got good too late in the game =[ go back to mario if u wanna be #1!

SK92

Smash Journeyman
Im suprised im still on the falco list haha. I've been relaxing and stuff. I guess I still got love. My latest wins were Tearbear, and Anuar at E4U. I see shugo doing his thing and everything, and kismet going hard with that third spot. And what the heck happend to pelca. He went from number three down to off the list. Thats coldddd

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
wait wait wait wait!! Slayerz went to an offline tourney!!!?

Or is that wifi? :glare:

I don't mind seeing you lose. That doesn't matter. People can still see your skills. Like if you have amazing DI, are you adapting during the game, do you have a defense game, do you just have a set mastered playstyle that you autopilot, etc.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
o wait ADHD beat me 2-0, but vato is good where he stands, wait for vato break ft. tyrant but AZ are dragging with those uploads lmao

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
You said yourself that he is a better Mario than you.

And he also goes Mario in tournament matches a majority of the time.

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
youll still be 3rd best because gnes and adhd basically have the spots on lock until smash 4. you got good too late in the game =[ go back to mario if u wanna be #1!
that's not true, eventually the old heads in this game will retire and there will be new top players with there respective characters ready to
not only replace them but surpass em.

:phone:

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Vato should stay as #3 but he is like a two tiers below ADHD/Gnes and everyone else is like a tier below him. This list should be updated with tiers

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Vato I just watch your first match against tyrant. Solid stuff. I'm impressed. I love your defensive spacing(your spacing while Tyrant is attacking you and your counter attacks).

Did player 1 really beat Tyrant in a mm?

Airslash

Smash Journeyman
You guys know that a lot of people have beaten these top players

... like Zudenka, he beat Ally

PRiDE beat Tyrant...

those are the only two Yoshis that have legitimate videos online of beating top players, but both aren't NA... xD

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
You guys know that a lot of people have beaten these top players

... like Zudenka, he beat Ally

PRiDE beat Tyrant...

those are the only two Yoshis that have legitimate videos online of beating top players, but both aren't NA... xD
Dude I don't ride anyone's penis. I'm just asking a question. I am familiar with player-1's power level. I have played him before. Earlier I read that he said he beat Tyrant. Player-1 is the king of trolling. I wanted to know if this is true or not. We are talking about Vato and player-1 in reference to this top 5 list. I just watched Vato play tyrant. Although he lost, he played very well. It would be interesting to know if player-1 has beaten Tyrant.

DRN

Smash Lord
Dude I don't ride anyone's penis. I'm just asking a question. I am familiar with player-1's power level. I have played him before. Earlier I read that he said he beat Tyrant. Player-1 is the king of trolling. I wanted to know if this is true or not. We are talking about Vato and player-1 in reference to this top 5 list. I just watched Vato play tyrant. Although he lost, he played very well. It would be interesting to know if player-1 has beaten Tyrant.
Yes he beat Tyrant in a $1 MM at Apex

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Player-1 is really good, played him at APEX.
I've only played Vato on wifi (and this was quite a while back).

I wish Vato would go to WHOBO 4.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
2-0'd him.
Pretty close games, I think.

Round two was a timeout.

Player-1

Smash Legend
@illmatic game: game 1 was on smashville, both of us were last hit. It was literally you wrecking me at first and then me wrecking you back the whole entire game. Game 2 was a timeout on FD by about 10%, I probably woulda won that game, but I tripped in the last 15 secs where I was guaranteed a banana lock about a quarter length of FD which is guaranteed 30% damage =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom