• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Tesh is good and so is Kuraudo. Both are perfectly deserving of a top 5 spot (or at least a good reputation). Like I said earlier, I'm curious as to D1AOS's recent wins..?

Nairo

Banned via Administration
Only wins on Americans (and Ally) count. So when you beat Ally, come back and see me sheikspeedy.
since when do only american wins count? idiot and i rly hope you dont think yourself actually good considering falln is a top win when it isnt at all and im pretty sure thats like your best win too

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Fix Diddy. ADHD just beat M2K, Nairo x2 (1 MK banned, 1 MK legal) , Vinnie, Bizkit, Salem and Nakat. (At Impact IV and Collision V, both can be easily found on the first page of the brawl results section of SWF)

And iirc Gnes quit after WHOBO 4, didn't do much there (certainly not as much as what I mentioned above) and up until WHOBO 4 at locals he was using mostly MK...though someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that.

ADHD>Gnes.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Fix Diddy. ADHD just beat M2K, Nairo x2 , Vinnie, Bizkit, Salem and Nakat. (At Impact IV and Collision V, both can be easily found on the first page of the brawl results section of SWF)

And iirc Gnes quit after WHOBO 4, didn't do much there (certainly not as much as what I mentioned above) and up until WHOBO 4 at locals he was using mostly MK...though someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that.

ADHD>Gnes.
He hasn't entered anything, Texas as a whole hasn't been very active really minus DFW and some of houston.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Nairo I used to look up to you but your age is really showing.

I also beat Bio (top 3 ZSS in the wORLD if you didn't notice) and Ultimate Razer's Donkey Kong.

Its pretty well known that wins from Canada don't count unless its notable Canadians (Ally or someone who beat Ally). Thats also why no one cared about Japan until they beat some Americans.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I've beaten Ally before, therefore I'm a good win.

Too bad Meek's only win on me was back in August 2011 and Picto was legal and stuff

Nairo

i dont care if you look up to me or not im proving you wrong and saying other wins from canada arent good like holy TO joe etc is crazy they are better than you too and bio isnt top 3 zss in the world nick salem quik >>> and razers donkey kong....that has done nothing....

Tesh

Smash Hero

Too bad Meek's only win on me was back in August 2011 and Picto was legal and stuff
See this is my point, Canada won't be relevant until more of then beat Ally and people beat those people that beat Ally because he beat M2K. It will take some time, but I think they will get there eventually. Look at Japan. We only really gave a crap about 2 of them and it spread like wildfire in no time.

Its like 6 degree of separation or something. Except wins expire in this too, so obviously if no one in Canada beats Ally in the past 6 months, they will fall into obscurity once more.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
yes because ive seen him say only american wins count when its any win from anywhere are you gonna try to protect him now? teehee
That does not justify calling him an idiot.

You all need to realize that it is possible to counter someone's claim to get on the Top 5 list without resorting to unwarranted slander. This is what I was saying before. Let's prove we can be civil about this.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace

I should've had the last set we played! <.<

Nairo I used to look up to you but your age is really showing.

I also beat Bio (top 3 ZSS in the wORLD if you didn't notice) and Ultimate Razer's Donkey Kong.

Its pretty well known that wins from Canada don't count unless its notable Canadians (Ally or someone who beat Ally). Thats also why no one cared about Japan until they beat some Americans.
waiiiiit...nairo is 10 years younger than you, but he's 10x smarter

bio is a decent win, but are you saying outside of falln and bio, you've done relatively...nothing?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
i dont care if you look up to me or not im proving you wrong and saying other wins from canada arent good like holy TO joe etc is crazy they are better than you too and bio isnt top 3 zss in the world nick salem quik >>> and razers donkey kong....that has done nothing....
It's US+Canada+Mexico...so Bio is top 3.

Or me.

Man, why did Zinoto have to start ****** AFTER I beat him? :(

Tesh

Smash Hero
K, Holy has not beaten Ally recently AFAIK. He also hasn't travelled to defeat any americans. Also if being a TO makes someone a big win, you should note I also beat Xyro the last time we played and I beat Sync a while back too. I also beat ALSM in a mid tier tournament (it was 2-0), but he used Link (thats what the L stands for).

Razer's DK almost beat me, which is pretty good (I'm a top 5 Sonic). I think if Snake was banned, he might be the next Will or Nairo.

Also I still kind of look up to you because you do cool stuff even though MK can be really uncool sometimes.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Wait, so we still count August 2011 in this thread?

Also, Nairo could be right. Quik is legit from what I have seen and US|CAN|MEX does not equal the world.

PZ

Smash Lord
Meek that comparing post was uncalled for. Anyway I suspect Zero might replace Tesh on the list obviously and Meek has a decent build so I don't see why Tesh would be any higher.

O and Okals (a france or other ZSS in Europe) might be better than Bio. When he plays he went even with Leon and other top Europe players around that area.

I agree with Quest on some level.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yo man this thread is like ****ing irc right now (even though I've never been on irc in my life lol), people posting left and right and ****

We should make a Top 5 Threads list and put this thread as #1 on that list.

Also Quik > me and Bio, maybe Okals too...Europe is so weird, it's hard to compare them to NA.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Pop mother ****ing corn!

:phone:
You should have been here before when it was even more entertaining :rolleyes:

Can anyone here assess the quality of Kuraudo's wins at SRT? I'm not familiar with the Japanese smash scene enough to know...

also I ask again for D1AOS's accomplishments..?

Nairo

K, Holy has not beaten Ally recently AFAIK. He also hasn't travelled to defeat any americans. Also if being a TO makes someone a big win, you should note I also beat Xyro the last time we played and I beat Sync a while back too. I also beat ALSM in a mid tier tournament (it was 2-0), but he used Link (thats what the L stands for).

Razer's DK almost beat me, which is pretty good (I'm a top 5 Sonic). I think if Snake was banned, he might be the next Will or Nairo.

Also I still kind of look up to you because you do cool stuff even though MK can be really uncool sometimes.
omgggg LOOOOL @ thinking TO meant host of tourney TO joe = Toronto joe man lmao holy is still good though anyone would know that he dont have to beat ally to be known he wins like most tourneys over there and 2nd to ally every or most of the time and razers dk beating you isnt pretty good your thinking of yourself like a damn high level/top player now XD and he would def not be the next will or me LOLL

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
the problem for Zero is that SA is super inactive and when Zero does travel, he goes to Houston and it's hard to get any good results when the only active tournies are there and DFW

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Zero is great, yeah...and uses Sonic much more often.

What are his recent accomplishments?
Well, if you mean the Zero in San Antonio, nothing.
Especially since he barely looks on smashboards to begin with... let alone this thread to come in here and state any small thing he might have.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I should be higher because thats the rules. Find me ONE SINGLE RESULT FROM __X__ or D1AOS or put them below me.

Even if we believe Canada is relevant outside of Ally (and people who beat Ally), I should still be 3rd because there is no proof that _X__ and D1AOS (dude its so ****ing hard to type these names out properly this is exactly why they should be removed, you dont need to hold shift and stuff to type espy, meekspeedy, tesh) even still play. I'm not even sure who D1AOS is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom