• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Drivers

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
The Top Drivers

History
We origionally found out about competative smash from the Dynasty Crewhttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=201034&highlight=westbloomfield They were playing upstairs in Dr. Dipasquo's room and we learned from them. However, they left (college johns) so The Top Drivers fend for themselves now. A rivalry is born!

KINGLIT

The Crew

Kalamazhu- the infamous kalamazhu goes by many names: coach kyle, captain zhu, big fish. He is a very legit up and coming midwest smasher who should be kept a close eye on over the next following years.
Main- peach
secondary- fox

Kinglit- His name is Kinglit!! Unfortunately for the world Kinglit announced "retirement" or "hiatus" or something (but we all know he's still playing smash in his room). KINGLIT YAYY KINGLIT ALL HAIL KINGLIT.
main- Kinglit has no main!
secondary - zelda

Abu- He is the biggest scrub in the crew. Dont worry about him cus hes a scrub. His best friend is kinglit.
main- jigglypuff
secondary- falco

Tree101- A doubles specializer. He is really good at shooting his big ball at his friends. He is now just learning wavedashing.
main- samus
secondary- luigi

Cool - ATTENTION EVERYONE!! COOOL HAS JUST GONE PRO!
main-IC's
secondary- samus

doomfactor- 9 reasons doomfactor is the worst driver 1. parking over the lines at chipotle 2. Entering in the exit lane in chipotle 3. Shaking the wheel when he drives 4. Accelerates when he turns 5. Not turning into Dairy Queen because there were cars behind him 6. Going the wrong way when exiting Dairy Queen 7. Distracted by a stray dog and not listening to kalamazhu when he was giving directions. 8. Staying in the right turn only lane when required to go straight. 9. Very slow merges on the freeway. Stay off the roads guysx
main- puff
secondary- sheik
banned from the crew for getting action with the ugliest "girl" in the world. Also goes to a different school. BanBann

5uck- guys look out for this guy he is the future of kirby.
mains- KIRBY

Mew2kinglit- This guys M2 is legit. verygood
main- m2
secondary - Marth

lygophile- gannondorf.

The Future
hmmm any tournaments coming up anyone?

Rival Crews
Dynasty
Michigan
MSU

WE PLAY MELEE

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
oh **** i'm loving this smack talk.
i'm actually looking forward to this.

hey top drivers is named after the driving school right?
did any of you have hammad?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
dis agree with bing.

are any of you ******s free to plau during lunch?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
How many ppl in your crew are going to west bloomfield? I'll crew MM if you want.

I'll get 1 stock for each crew member you bring, And i'll pay $2 to each of you if your crew wins. Each of your crew gets 4 stocks, and for each person I beat, they give me $5 (feel free to split this evenly, though; no need to burden your first couple ppl)

Also, I'll accept any reasonable Melee MM offers from anyone.

I'll be bringing my recording equipment, so yah; also available for MMs on video, the best kind of videos for critique.

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
How many ppl in your crew are going to west bloomfield? I'll crew MM if you want.

I'll get 1 stock for each crew member you bring, And i'll pay $2 to each of you if your crew wins. Each of your crew gets 4 stocks, and for each person I beat, they give me $5 (feel free to split this evenly, though; no need to burden your first couple ppl)

I'll be bringing my recording equipment, so yah; also available for MMs on video, the best kind of videos for critique.
will you mm d squad as well by these rules?!?

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman

and wait, with the each person you beat you get 5 bucks

does that still apply if you lose overall? lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
and wait, with the each person you beat you get 5 bucks

does that still apply if you lose overall? lol
yeah, Take for instance a 5 person crew where I only beat 2 people. I'd break even. If I beat 3-4 people, I'd get $15-20, but owe $10, for a profit of $5-10, but if i beat all 5, I'd make $25. This seems rather unfair from that point of view if that's the only way you look at it. I just look at it as a more financially sound way for them to MM me, in a way that'll make it closer with more at stake. If each of them $5 MMd me, they'd all lose, unquestionably, and they'd be out the same amount as if they'd've lost the crew battle, but if together as a crew, it'll be more fun, with less financial risk for them, and more of a challenge for me. When you think about it, any sort of normal MM would be weighted in my favor, so I came up w/ that to make it less in my favor, while still involving their whole crew, and giving me a chance to beat a whole crew by myself in a MM. If I were to MM their crew at even monetary odds, I'd also demand an even number of stocks to their crew too, and well, that wouldn't particularly be fair either.

I mean sure, i'll $10 MM every one in the crew like they will for Ankoku, if they want to, I just thought I'd throw this out too, cause it sounded fun.

oh, to answer your question, sure, I'll MM the Dynasty (if that's what your crew's called nowadays) in the same fashion.

Stratford

Smash Champion
The Scotu crew battle challenge sounds quite fun.

The Dynasty, at this tournament featuring 5 (I think) of us, will surely accept.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The Scotu crew battle challenge sounds quite fun.

The Dynasty, at this tournament featuring 5 (I think) of us, will surely accept.
As the TIO i am officially making this crew mm happen
- and Ankoku i think/know he will bring recording equipment

Top Bottom