• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the top players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hax

Smash Champion
m2k is the best and the only one that can challenge that is mango. brawl + nervousness are holding him back from being the uncontested best

also don't forget jason i ***** you at herb2, i guess i'm better than you

null55

Smash Master
lol if you're capable enough.... you'll do it.

unfortunately for people who are "really capable but can't prove it" winning is the only true measure of skill.

strawhats

Smash Master
lol M2K...we all know you ****. Thats all that matters.

Also I agree with CrimsonBlur on the coach and marth thing.

Fletch

Smash Master
Kage beating Mango twice would also be a great example, I don't really think anyone thinks Kage > Mango (although he's mad beast). Inui logic completely fails.

Öni

Smash Cadet
Amsah has got his respect from us, pretty much everyone in the west who's anyone knows, loves and respects amsah as one of the greats because of Pound 4.

Ek on the other hand, unfortunately hasnt proven himself to the west yet and we really dont know him other than the amsah vs ek comeback.
Oh, how I hate this proving argument...

Armada... He never played in the US ---> Sucks
***** at Genesis ---> Ok he's amazing (not M2K good, but amazing)

Amsah... 3 Years number 1 in Europe ---> Means absolutely nothing
3rd @ Pound (btw. 3rd is his worst placing for > 3 years if I rememver correctly) ---> Ok he's amazing (not M2K good, and not the best Sheik, but amazing)

And yeah, the only player who was able to play on a level with Amsah first has to prove himself in the US, because proving in Europe means nothing to you.

Seriously, does Armada have to JV 5 stock Isai with one had while doing the chu pose with the other to actually prove himself to some of you? lol
I'm not sure, if you were aware of what you just said there, but that would look so ****ing amazing. Thx for sharing this image to us. But I don't think that would be enough to prove him, because Isai was sandbagging.

Ok I don't really care about this thing anymore but I will explain it. You aren't necessarily better than someone just cuz you beat them. Silent Spectre 2-0d Armada, and Hax beat Amsah. Does this mean they are better than them? Well if that's the only time they fought, and those are the results of the fights, then that means they are.
Yeah, definately not. That's why no one said Zhu is better than you after Genesis (and we all know Zhu is the best).

I hope that's enough to get my point across. Idc who's better, I'm just stating my opinion. I think I'm really good because I play a ton of characters at a very high level, and the only other person than me that does that is Mango. Even if I wasn't allowed to use like my top 2 or even top 3 best characters I could still compete very well. This is why I think I'm overall 2nd best after Mango at the game.
But that's not what matters. If so Poilon would be the World No.1, but only for us, because he hasn't proved in the US so far.

Stev

Smash Ace
I think people need to stop judging M2K for what he CAN do vs what he ACTUALLY does. Not choking is a part of being a good player. Why do you think Kobe Bryant's so good? If he missed all those game winning shots, people wouldn't give him respect. Everyone remembers what M2K did 2-3 years ago. The fact is (and he's admitted it) that he doesn't play the same way. Now if he DOES play to that level, then sure, he could certainly be better than Armada. But the fact is that he doesn't, and until he does, people need to stop disrespecting Armada.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Yeah, definately not. That's why no one said Zhu is better than you after Genesis (and we all know Zhu is the best).
ZhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHO AGREES?!
I am the best because I only lose to Hungrybox and he doesn't count because his character is better than mine. Is.

(I am renth)

Renth

Smash Hero
I am Renth... I hate you people ... Also DJ Nintendo the previous comment was made because you declared Hungrybox doesn't play Jiggs gay. Worst thing I've ever heard in my life.

(I am Renth)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
But Renth! DJ knows how to fight puff an it's easy for him!! He must know what he's talking about yeah?

Trollface.jpg

(I am Renth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom