• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Laem

Smash Champion
do the Rydle vs Ally one
who cares about tiers when extreme molestation could be watched.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
BluB v. Biggad (Falco v. Sheik)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoGNCiedcx8&feature=related
for Sheik
This whole set is REALLY good, like this definitely is the best video for the given MU (although there aren't many sheik videos lol)
Darkmusician (Zelda) v. DEHF (Falco)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjuCnoriszw
for Zelda
I don't care if he lost, he had a good grasp of how to punish, and both were playing on some really good reads and punishes. Half the time DEHF got away, it wasn't merely from character limitations of Zelda, it was because DM didn't guess correctly. He also implemented DI really well, popping out into favorable positions to punish falco.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
So. Now that we're finally starting to breathe some life back into this thread, I thought it would be appropriate to look over some of the great material that never made it on, for reasons that will be left unsaid. With that in mind, I've just scoured over the previous 100 pages (up until like the last ten pages), watched every submission, and picked out the ones that left an impression on me. I'll say right now that all of these videos aren't OP worthy, but I do think they deserve a second mention, at least. Also, there may be some videos in the bunch that are already up in the OP, I don't know; and I'm too lazy to check ;p

Oh, and I won't be including the players names on my hyperlinks, just the characters. The names are included on the youtube page. So if you're curious about who's playing, feel free to donate five seconds to click the link and see for yourself, thus making my life that much easier.

And just for clarification, the character listed first is the one being nominated; ie :winner:vs:loser:

Also, I love what you did with the OP, Meno. Great stuff.

:metaknight:vs:diddy:

:snake:vs:metaknight:

:snake:vs:metaknight:

:mario2:vs:falco:

:popo:vs:metaknight:

:ness2:vs:snake:

:zerosuitsamus:vs:snake:

:dedede:vs:lucario:

:ivysaur:vs:shiek: lol

:olimar:vs:shiek:

:pt:vs:olimar: o_O

:lucario:vs:luigi2:

:samus2:vs:marth:

:link2:vs:dk2:

:dedede:vs:metaknight:

:marth:vs:metaknight:

:lucario:vs:sonic:

:peach:vs:zerosuitsamus:

:lucas:vs:popo: THIS VIDEO NEEDS TO GO UP FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

:toonlink:vs:metaknight:

:yoshi2:vs:wolf:

:ganondorf:vs:marth: lol

:falco:vs:snake:

:metaknight:vs:falcon: Serious business right here

:samus2:vs:lucario:

:kirby2:vs:snake: Love that ending

:pit:vs:metaknight:

:ike:vs:samus2:

:samus2:vs:ike:

:samus2:vs:ike:

:yoshi2:vs:marth: Yoshi is low tier? o_O

:dedede:vs:ike:

:marth:vs:snake:

:snake:vs:marth:

:sonic:vs:fox:

:ganondorf:vs:ike: Bad quality, I know, but if you stick through it to the end, you get a treat

:pit:vs:metaknight: Needs to go up. Nuff said.

:rob:vs:metaknight:

:zelda:vs:falco:

:fox:vs:sonic:

Edit: wow that's 40 vids. Plenty of material to go over, right DTL?

;)

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You won at bad matchups, but... aren't these supposed to be "best" performances? I mean, I've seen some of your stuff in the past, and you can do better than that. :)
:/ this thread is to showcase examples of people playing a character well, not perfectly.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
...oh god.

Thanks for digging though that Justblaze. If people wanna pick there favorites, that'd help.

Alright, we only need Arkive Zero, Japu, Lime, and Kudemo's location.
Yup, also needing: Kaak, Mr.R, Rydle, Neji, S1-14, Yass, and Neath.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
That Yoshi vs. Wolf vid made my day. ^_^

And also taught me some Yoshi's Island tricks. I should practice those when I get the chance.

:069:

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I was actually going to suggest some sort of collaboration between myself and justblaze in terms of running this thread, and that post was a great example why, but I wasnt around in time before it was given to meno.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Good point

One person doing everything would be somewhat straining, and was probably what lead to the previous owners of this thread passing it on.
Lol seems fun at first watching great Brawl vids, but miss a few days and the vids pile up and then overtime just can't be bothered, I'd assume :)

Browny

Smash Hater
Man I was gonna apply for this... but that would have been a big mistake, could have never made it look as awesome as meno did.

very nice

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
I was actually going to suggest some sort of collaboration between myself and justblaze in terms of running this thread, and that post was a great example why, but I wasnt around in time before it was given to meno.
I appreciate that mah doo, but I think it's ultimately better that Meno got it. I mean that OP is just sex

Edit: Wow that dude Verm making Ganon look like a mid tier character XD

Top Bottom