• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Is all you do sandbag until your opponent feels comfortable then pull out your massive ****? Your matches are ridiculous. This should obviously go up.
Heh...I laughed. One of my best abilities is being able to pull out clutch wins regularly. I just need to stop losing beforehand. :)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if your talking about the zss, that was a platform cancel to running off the platform, if youre talking about the ddd, that was just him airdodging and landing on the platform

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
if your talking about the zss, that was a platform cancel to running off the platform, if youre talking about the ddd, that was just him airdodging and landing on the platform
I think he know what the DDD player was doing, considering he IS that DDD player.

:059:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This is rather good, although I get screwed a couple times (the game decides to take almost twice as long to switch to Squirtle as normal) and it makes the match much closer as a result--

http://blip.tv/file/4253398

My Pokémon Trainer vs. Kismet's Falco, last weekend.

Also, this--

http://blip.tv/file/4253426

My Pokémon Trainer vs. elev8's Ice Climbers, last weekend.

While I don't play nearly as safely as I should have, this shows some good separation techniques for the matchup.

C.J.

Smash Master
I may be wrong, but, I'm fairly certain that characters with multi-jumps can only platform cancel on their first jump (no aerial jumps). I've never been able to PC w/ MK/DDD/Kirby's air jumps at least

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Who's that?
No idea. Must be some scrub. I mean, what kind of name is that, anyway? :glare:

By the way, wait until the full match is uploaded on Youtube before doing anything. That match is only like half-recorded. MVD recorded the whole set.

:069:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
10lols

I think the number of egg rolls and random standing grabs in the first stock alone is enough to invalidate that video. XD Plus, he ate enough eggs on that first stock to feed a man for a week.

:008:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
there is absolutely no way this thread should belong in the ruleset & data forum.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yea, requesting a mod move this thread to Gameplay & Tactical.

This is literally the epitome of gameplay.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I like how I died at almost 300% and did cool stuff like Klawing Charge Shot, haha.

Top Bottom