• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Yikarur

Smash Master
Well, I agree; I just feel like the Yoshi I had known in my head before I watched this video was only ten percent of what top-level Yoshi looks like.

In other words, I had no clue Yoshi could play that way. lol

:green:
Because it isn't as good as it looks like in a real tournament match against good players.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
It's too bad you didn't nominate any of your videos this time. They demonstrate such high level play and are always so close to making it in :C

I cant tell if youre being sarcastic here or not...

If youre being serious, I can have a friend upload a really good match that I saved of me vs san that could go up in both the ike and sonic sections

edit. nominated for like 15 characters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm7PpumRvpk&feature=sub

sandwhale

Smash Journeyman
Yikarur will probalby say that this vid isn't legit because he's not fighting a top player in a real tournament match (even though I'm quite certain Zudenka's aggressive and technical style has brought him more convincing tournament results than him) anyway I offer you this lovely display of Yoshi ****:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szbNvxcPzJM

/meat riding.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Yikarur will probalby say that this vid isn't legit because he's not fighting a top player in a real tournament match (even though I'm quite certain Zudenka's aggressive and technical style has brought him more convincing tournament results than him) anyway I offer you this lovely display of Yoshi ****:

/meat riding.
i love how yama had that amazing moment where the nades exploded on him but he survived at 230
then he rolled into a mine

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer

/meat riding.
that yoshi looked amazing. but then again, that snake clearly had no idea what was going on.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I know, right? The Snake looked like he spent a lot of time learning interesting things to do with Snake, but never really played as him.

At one point, that Snake dacused towards the edge, pulled a grenade then baired whilst Zudenka wasn't even there. DTL described my thoughts on that match perfectly.

sandwhale

Smash Journeyman
I expected these kind of comments but they're kind of weak. You may say the snake doesn't know what he's doing, he doesn't know his character, he made a bad move at a certain moment but I've rewatched the vid a few times and Yama really wasn't playing terribly only Zudenka plays in such a way that you can't lay down your game.

But that's the kind of thing that you really notice when you play him in person even though I think it's quite noticeable in this vid. I guess you can say I'm biased but meh...whatever.

Yikarur

Smash Master
you can explain every **** video with such an explanation.
"The Snake isn't bad, the other character plays just too good for him!"
but that just doesn't work, I know the Yoshi:Snake MU and the Snake really just played terribly.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I disagree, sure yama had some flaws but zudenka was playing nearly flawless that match
that snake did not play terrible

bigman40

Smash Master
I think that it's an okay video mainly cause Yama was being outplayed throughout the match, but you can clearly see that he gets reckless while recovering (using rising Fair? Come on...) and he countlessly got punished for that. He did make flaws, but some were enough to make it seem like the match was ****.

Honestly, one of his matches vs the Peach player would be a better nomination than the Snake match. It's overall better in terms of who makes mistakes and the match is still close. It isn't complete ****.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Because Yoshi is creepy lookin.

Seriously, I do not understand why anyone would find him "cute" in Brawl. He has witch hands.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Because Yoshi is creepy lookin.

Seriously, I do not understand why anyone would find him "cute" in Brawl. He has witch hands.
LMAO

I've been saying this for YEARS. Not just in Brawl either, Yoshi is one ugly mofo.

g2g4gold

Smash Cadet
More like anything close to a foot fetish anyone might have had in this thread ever has now ended...

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lol looking at the video length, I thought M2K quit or something. Should've seen the ending coming. Amazing stuff Coney

Top Bottom