• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

TheJerm

Smash Champion
you think every match is boring to you.

I love how you guys are not very opened minded to accepting other videos from players that are not as well known as some of the well known people. For example: If I would've said Ook vs. San (Ike), you guys would've said "Sure, i'll take this video" because San is a well known Ike player. Or if it was Will who was playing Donkey Kong, you guys in a minute would've accepted his video as "Awesome".
Well, it is the BEST vid of each character. Not the average.

That nick riddle though. =]

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
MASASHI ISNT PLAYING PIT ANYMORE?!?!?!?

THANK YOU GOD,

now we can have people stop meatriding japan like pit is a good character or something.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
than why would he play him at all?

maybe hes gearing up to make the switch cus he knows pit no longer or will not continue to cut it?

i mean, youve seen that same process happen to probably hundreds of players, why would he be any different?

I mean look at the guy he fought, kyuubi used to be like, the best ddd, doesnt he play Ics snake now?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
9B started with Snake, switched to DDD and now completely dominates his region [minus Masashi's Pit] with ICs. Masashi tried MK because ICs have no real counter and pit didn't work this time [neither did MK, mind you].

Last time they played in tourney he tried both characters. Won 2 sets with Pit, the one he used MK he got his *** handled. Videos are on Youtube, they just go back and forth because they're both S-Class players imo

Everything he ever achieved is with his Pit and ONLY with him.

:059:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've seen it happen a few times before.
i think it happens when olimar tries to throw on the same frame the opponent breaks out.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
that video was tasty zigsta

lol at cloudsky's patg DI last stock

B!squick

Smash Master
This is one of the best matches I have seen in a long time, and one of the best IC combos to CG I have ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ssbbmania1#p/u/0/H4GxpDHBNMY

FOR ICs.

Sup wit it.
... Really? I mean, best doesn't have to mean exciting, but still, MK just dominated the whole match and then he got grabbed 4 times and lost. All the IC player did when not losing stocks or chain grabbing one off of MK was spam UAir to keep MK away from Nana.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
I play IC in melee, so I guess for an IC it was a pretty epic comeback, because it started out so bad, the MK played well so when someone is "not getting grabbed" its kinda daunting I was really surprised he not only brought it back, but won.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

Throwback

Smash Lord
Top Bottom