• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viBN9XbQi9M&feature=related#t=02m22s

this was the stupidest 30 seconds of brawl ive ever seen lol

also, he played well but I want to see him play mr r with that falco. cus Im pretty sure mr r doesnt screw up his chaingrabs or phantasm punishes like leon did that entire set.

also wtf is with this 'every single round on sv' bullshiz. get some variety nigahz, its the spice of life.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Last Update was

12-06-2010

Hmm...

People got on my butt for not updating this weekly, yet we're 3 months away from the last update and everyone is calm.

You guys have one hell of a double standard when it comes to this thread lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
What people don't seem to get is that I owe them nothing, what's wrong with us playing on our favorite stage ?
i was just joking dude, you can play whatever stage yall want.

Its just that I noticed that you guys arent the only ones, theres a few different regions that I see where all of there vids are just migrating to 100% smashville and its just weird to me, as somebody that endorses a very liberal stagelist to see people WANT to play the same stage 4 matches in a row.

I feel like people just start playing all smashville when platform canceling became cool, which IS the europeans fault for making that shiz look so GD sexy.

but I think some peole dont realise that you can so that one like at least 5 different tourney legal stages.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah but it doesn't offer the same kind of "chase-down" or general mixup rewards that you get from doing it on Smashville, among other things. Sure you can do it on Rainbow...but it's Rainbow, you'll be too focused on maintaining a lead, keeping stage position, running away, and all the general Rainbow Cruise related play choices anyway. The usage on Lylat is limited since it's usually not encouraged to be up on the platforms against most characters anyway. The other stages kind of fall under the same thing as Lylat.

The fact that Smashville's platform actually moves across the main stage itself and that it can give a good boost to someone's chase-down speed if it happens to be moving in the same direction automatically give it more practical use than anything platform canceling could offer on another stage.

Throwback

Smash Lord
I love europe's approach to stages. Every other decent fighting game in existence has 1 stage with different graphics, what's wrong with smash taking the same approach?

Also ban MK

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
because smash is nothing like any other regular 2d fighting game.

it's insane to even make that comparison.
stages are just part of the game, live with it.

QUIVO

Smash Master
The beauty of Smash is that there's no one way to play it.

Japan you have the most conservative stage list there is.
Midwest is janky as ****. Ridiculous stages + SiiS4 with no LGL rule.
East Coast is in between. I'm not sure how West coast is.
Texas is somewhere in the middle as well iirc.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I think the MW has gotten a lot less janky, tbh. LGL aside, it's usually a slightly altered MLG list that we use.

Save for awesome **** like OUGA.

Laem

Smash Champion
Last Update was

12-06-2010

Hmm...

People got on my butt for not updating this weekly, yet we're 3 months away from the last update and everyone is calm.

You guys have one hell of a double standard when it comes to this thread lol
2 months

n its a week late so far
not THAT bad
salty mofo

Top Bottom