• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
jigglypuff's japanese voice is ADORABLE

or, whatever voice that is...

-RedX-

Smash Lord
lmfao
That match is wifi. You can tell by the position of the HUDs.

That Jigglypuff match up there is amazing though.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You guys clearly didn't catch the Wings of Icarus at the end.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Not sure about how well this Diddy played, I'll leave that for the OP to decide, but the sheik was clutch in this match:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeDrpFPrQxs

I honestly thought Sheik was done for in the last stock :p

Oh yeah, and while some would argue Snake wasn't playing the MU right, most people think this was one of the absolute best matches from recent sets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5I8iJ3cBs8

Most people would agree that the momentum of these matches was really awesome to watch shift back and forth, and there was a lot of creative play especially from Trela. This should be up if it isn't already.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Seriously? There isn't 1 single video of another PT worthy of this thread? Reflex and ESAM have their entire sections locked down. Won't be long before that Anther video is outdated.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Seriously? There isn't 1 single video of another PT worthy of this thread? Reflex and ESAM have their entire sections locked down. Won't be long before that Anther video is outdated.
It's not there isn't any worthy players.. just people don't seem to record vids anymore, especially WC =(

Chuee

Smash Hero
Well, you might be able to find a good vid of Pikapika or prime.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What was handed to me were 3 nominations for PT. 2 of them were Reflex, 1 was a video of Magik vs Deva. I though Reflex's sets were more impressive/frankly had more interesting sets than PT vs Link, bite me.

It's not there isn't any worthy players.. just people don't seem to record vids anymore, especially WC =(
Yeah a lot of nominations are for the same player. Do you know how many damn Stingers vids were nominated? lol

Also for further clarity: I did not look over every vid nominated. I was given like 1/3rd of the nominations. Everything from PT on down. Also, every character got at least 1 video added, so you can't call me stingy or picky either.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Boofy judged Bowser through DDD, DTL judged Kirby through Pit, and DMG judged PT through Zero Suit.

We're just finishing up Marth, MK, and Peach and the update will be done.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mr-R is from Netherlands [@Falcon]
Light is from Germany and Izaw is from Sweden [@Sheik]
Staco is from Germany and Anaky is from UK [@Snake]
Semifer is from Germany and Orion is from Netherlands [@Wolf]
Yami is from France [@Yoshi]

LP [Diddy] vs Semifer [Wolf] was not included in the OP even though it's far better than any other new vid in the OP? Shame ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXXYfRbZYJk

Watch it and reconsider.

:059:

Top Bottom