• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

udov

Smash Cadet
6-0 actually :p
He played much better and I think I didn't play as well as in WF.

(By the way, if someone could change my nick to "Acid" I would be eternally grateful to them)

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
ACID MY MANS

good **** beating leon. the ending was a bit sad but that was great effort :]

SlashTalon

Smash Ace

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
it's distasteful to put vids of yourself playing.... i thought the thread discussed that earlier ;)

edit: On the other hand Leon putting in WORK!!!!
Which is why I said I don't think they are best vids worthy, just putting them because I think they are entertaining lol. I'll nominate a video of myself if I think it's worthy over others, if others are better I'll nominate those.

Second match was pretty sexy. Hylian, if you tighten up your already pretty solid game I'd be happy to vote them Best character worthy. Dunno if you're looking for criticism but I look forward to your matches when every Fsmash hits ;D
Haha I always appreciate criticism unless the matches were just silly friendlies. I should have let most of my Fsmashes go earlier, I just charged them so much because he spotdodged a lot and i liked trying to bait him into them lol. My Ic's are actually pretty bad right now because I haven't been playing them much, just been working on my falco.

Dekar173

Justice Man
The Jiggs didn't know how to use bananas what do you expect 3 1/2 years into this game being out and you don't know how to use items lol.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
When Mink grabbed the ledge, and then diddy lived because he hit the wall and the platform came up, I wanted to punch a baby.

**** yoshi's lol

MJG

Smash Hero

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LS5HD48dl4&feature=player_embedded

his DI may at times be the worst this game has ever seen. but he does go in from time to time.

and this is one of those times.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LS5HD48dl4&feature=player_embedded

his DI may at times be the worst this game has ever seen. but he does go in from time to time.

and this is one of those times.
Hahahahaha

Going in is playing a pretty even game with a (might I add terrible) Falco not counting the suicide at the start?

Top Bottom