• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I legitimately feel like Pierce would have had this set if the SD at the beginning didn't ruin everything for him. Also super mean comments.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
yeah and pat g made horrendous errors. dude did dsmash > fthrow. What the hell is the point of that? he'd spam uair on pierce's shield. And got away with so many dumb utilts. Those matches shouldnt be considered for anything. Add to the fact that Pierce allowed him to get on stage for FREE twice, and you have terrible example of how to play ZSS. As far as Im concerned if it aint Nick Riddle, its probably fail.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol wow why is everyone hatin on somebody...just cuz they're not perfect in everything they do ppl feel the need to criticize, especially when both players are way better then them -,-

Flayl

Smash Hero
Not that I think it's justified (smashers seem to go out of their way to rag on people even if they're living in their own little glass house), but Pierce is known for trash talking people in youtube comments.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
yeah and pat g made horrendous errors. dude did dsmash > fthrow. What the hell is the point of that? he'd spam uair on pierce's shield. And got away with so many dumb utilts. Those matches shouldnt be considered for anything. Add to the fact that Pierce allowed him to get on stage for FREE twice, and you have terrible example of how to play ZSS. As far as Im concerned if it aint Nick Riddle, its probably fail.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
WC being being in time zones seems to spread to every aspect of their life.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Please get out of my head.
Thank you.

- The Management

Dekar173

Justice Man
Ya I was gonna say didn't gnes put several of his appendages inside of you on a particular occasion, but while I was away at work it seems Mike handled it for me.

<3 da bes marf main

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
lol dont worry management i got you .

and all im saying it isnt best Video worthy. I dont care how good you believe both players are, in these particular matches the play is poor in some major areas. I dont see anything of merit ( KID says dude is goin in and all i see is dsmash> fthrow). Anyone who knows a bit about ZSS knows that there were ton of poor choices that were made and he got away with it. Dude's utilt on shield is equivalent to MK full ftilting on shield every time.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yo it's my Birthday today and...

OH MAH GAW! THE CALLOUT

Laem

Smash Champion
Lmao that mHaze - Ook match is still one of the most pathetic matches i ever seen (Ook was awesome, naturally)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
WHY ARE YOU RECOMMENDING UR OWN VIDEOZ? U ARNET ALLOWED TO DO THAT!!!!!

AGggGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom