• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Tesh

Smash Hero
that ganon was very disciplined. I lol'd when the PIt went after the balloon and then died at like 70 at the edge.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I haven't been in this thread in months, and I checked the last couple pages before posting. Oh well. I hope it gets accepted, and then I hope I have better videos to show in the future.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I miss when this thread was more about top play and close + proper play, and less about "raaaaaape" matches. I used to use this thread for learning, now it's basically entertainment. It's getting better, but still. And seriously, look at the kills, I think the only good kills were 2 lightning reads.

For example, I wouldn't want to judge how to play Ganon v. Captain Falcon on that one match where the C. Falcon gets 3-stocked because he made all those bad moves and ran into half of ganon's attacks. Or the one w/ Nerd's Falco getting wrecked because of not knowing how to play on the stage correctly.

idk, I think half of "best" is also how well they do even with a good opponent, which is the more practical half.

*is also salty someone tried to nominate a video of me getting bodied*
Quoting it because I see stuff like this posted:

I mean yeah, nice to watch a Falcon beat MK but what kind of MK play is that? How can this be categorized as a characters' best video when it's basically half a good match? I don't see how vids like these are OK for the OP but MMs with GREAT gameplay are not used because MMs are categorically excluded. Whatever.

:059:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Do we -have- any recent Falcon videos?

Regardless, it showcases a lot of the kinds of reads that Falcon needs to make in that matchup to succeed. Certainly, there are ones that shouldn't work, but stuff like Falcon Kick use and jab mix-ups are totally useful.

Flayl

Smash Hero
At 1:39 I was like "Okay everyone makes mistakes". At 1:52 I start to wonder if ESAM is sandbagging.

g2g4gold

Smash Cadet
I think it's important to showcase any match that demonstrates how to properly play a character.

Reflex's Captain Falcon shows things I'd never even thought of in CF gameplay, and honestly, is there a better Captain Falcon out there at this moment in time? I'd challenge you to find it. Therefore, he has the best video of his character.

I also think that G&W vid is hands down the best vid of that char, regardless of it not being a tourney match.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
last time I saw allys falcon he was either making that other canadian guy quit smash forever, or he was getting exposed by a Euro Ike.

Top Bottom