• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
That was the best captain falcon brawl video ive ever seen.

He actually played smart and did intelligent things as opposed to just trying to gimmick the opponent repeatedly or preying on their inexperience.

Tesh

Smash Hero
The damn near reverse 3 stock tells me that the ROB woke up. Then he 2 stocked that falcon game 2 forcing him to switch to a real threat to win.
Its practically a friendly.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
The damn near reverse 3 stock tells me that the ROB woke up. Then he 2 stocked that falcon game 2 forcing him to switch to a real threat to win.
Its practically a friendly.
Lol no? Falcon lacks options, and thus can be succesful only to a certain extent, and becomes predictable after.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Lol no? Falcon lacks options, and thus can be succesful only to a certain extent, and becomes predictable after.
Considering thats one of a few matchups where Falcon can do some nasty stuff to the other character, I'm not that impressed.

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
It is a great video for captain falcon. Though it does look like a typical match where someone picks a character the other person isn't familiar with so much since no one uses him, then the rest of the matches from that match on reflect what should have happened. :x Though captain falcon sucks, it should still go up.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Those videos are pretty crazy, I've been smashing myself for a few years now, check out one of my vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfV6R0cVM90&feature=channel_video_title
This is possibly my favorite thing about brawl.

Random nobodies that I never heard of can still learn the game and be relatively skilled at it.

As opposed to when I used to teach people how to play melee, theyd have to learn all of the stupid ATs just to stand a chance, and theres no way you could learn that stuff with out being a part of the tournament scene.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
This is possibly my favorite thing about brawl.

Random nobodies that I never heard of can still learn the game and be relatively skilled at it.

As opposed to when I used to teach people how to play melee, theyd have to learn all of the stupid ATs just to stand a chance, and theres no way you could learn that stuff with out being a part of the tournament scene.
Actually, I expected alot worse from that link.
it happened to be pretty decent

Nicole

Smash Champion
Possibly already nominated:

:peach: Yami vs Anoer

2011 Peach is crazy techy. That opening combo is so delicately executed.
we should PROBABLY have some american peaches on the first page instead of this.

europe vids are totally cool and entertaining, there's no denying, but they dont help peaches learn what to do in the boring, campy, shield-heavy american metagame. illmatic has some amazing vids around, you should probably put some of his up instead of more european vids

(also the peach loses)

g2g4gold

Smash Cadet
I support that CF vid 100%, what more can you ask for from a video? Sure, Holy started evening things out toward the end, but there's momentum in every much and CF has to ride that momentum when possible.

I dare anyone who says otherwise to find a better video.

Ally did some beast things in that match too, and check out Game 2 vs. Swordgard's Marth, as well - it's sick. He does some technical things I've never seen other Snakes do, like crazy pivots off a ledge drop (there's like three... check it) and oddly enough a lot less grenades vs. Marth.

zmx

Smash Lord
I support that CF vid 100%, what more can you ask for from a video? Sure, Holy started evening things out toward the end, but there's momentum in every much and CF has to ride that momentum when possible.

I dare anyone who says otherwise to find a better video.

Ally did some beast things in that match too, and check out Game 2 vs. Swordgard's Marth, as well - it's sick. He does some technical things I've never seen other Snakes do, like crazy pivots off a ledge drop (there's like three... check it) and oddly enough a lot less grenades vs. Marth.
Ummm I don't know how to tell you this but Ally wasn't respecting that Marth player at all. He was toying with him. Why do you think he kept putting himself in positions where he could've gotten gimped (And he did)? That was a classic example of a "I don't respect you so I"m just gonna fool around cuz I'll win anyways" match.

That CF match definetly deserves a spot. He had some nice mixups. And yeah I agree, C-falcon gets old fast so you can't expect to win too many sets with just him. He just doesn't have enough safe approach options. Then again mabye no one has used him to his full potential as the meta game is always evolving.

Flayl

Smash Hero
So many amazing reads and tactics. M2K's second KO on Diddy was funny "yo i'll edgeguard you from the corner of the screen"

Mr-R

Smash Champion
wonder why mike didn't cancel his fastfalls with dancin blade when he was recovering, he usually does that :o

Tesh

Smash Hero
I've never seen that drill rush gimp before. Is that new or just an old gimmick.

C.J.

Smash Master
It's really old. Although when I usually see/saw it it was at higher %s and actually stage spiked instead of just knocking them away.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Mike played really well except when off stage :/.

When I saw it I just assumed M2K made a mistake twice, but got really lucky and it paid off. If it was on purpose idk what to think. Genius or just so stupid it worked?

Top Bottom