• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Colbert

Smash Apprentice
The Chompy Diddy video is severely outdated. Nobody wants to see an average Diddy throw every banana and connect because the gannon didn't sheild or airdodge the whole match. He just spammed the wizard kick.

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Need better Mario Videos. That was a half-***** display of close-range aerial spams (Boss v Matador).
I know Mario has more potential to show than that, the ditto was fun to play but not great to watch in my opinion.

Team "Mario Beats his Snake" videos would be nice, I lost the link to them myself.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Yea, look for the mindgames, that may help. Jab to knee too good
I think you're confusing mindgames with moments of poor spacing, reckless approaching, and predictability on Mario's part... (especially the recovery)

Vlade

Social Outcast
I'm really sorry but I don't think that falco video of Creepy should be up there. Correct me if I'm mistaken but I thought that that was a pretty boring match and there wasn't anything creative - just chaingrab and fsmash really.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
that last vid of the ICs was crap, the opponent didnt even know how to play the game, this one is much better and the opponent is actually known to be very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-rUKGJVvZg
skip to 3:00 for ****
Sorry, Boss, every video you've shown is made of win (bosscomboestoChuhammerkillsisjusttoogood), but you got beaten here. I agree, Lain is very very gay. Does he even enjoy what he does? Eh, I'm showing this video every time somebody discredits the Ice Climbers for having a crap grab range.

*EDIT* If we're allowing dittoes on this thread, can we have this video up for Koskinator instead:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=e8XTzSkE0O4

This is what people should be looking at when they see Ganondorf. *EDIT*

Top Bottom