• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Irow

Smash Ace
You shouldn't make such claims like that.

AD's Charizard is actually probably his best Pokemon.

He's beats top ranked players in NorCal often.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
You shouldn't make such claims like that.

AD's Charizard is actually probably his best Pokemon.

He's beats top ranked players in NorCal often.
Sorry. Honestly though, look at the video and tell me that AD plays the others well in that clip. It's probably just a bad vid, but when things get posted here, they're supposed to be sorted for the best clips. For the brief time he had out 'Zard, he got caught ledgestalling by the popguns, missed a Rock Smash, and got KOed. A better video should have been posted, especially following the header of, "HERE IS THE BEST PT ON EARTH."

Miles.

Smash Champion
Sorry. Honestly though, look at the video and tell me that AD plays the others well in that clip. It's probably just a bad vid, but when things get posted here, they're supposed to be sorted for the best clips. For the brief time he had out 'Zard, he got caught ledgestalling by the popguns, missed a Rock Smash, and got KOed. A better video should have been posted, especially following the header of, "HERE IS THE BEST PT ON EARTH."
ARE YOU STUPID?

PT should not beat Diddy or MK btw.

He beat nanerz.... in tourney....

wow you are moron.

HERE

here is AD beating a MK in the same tourney. oh and btw this meta got top 8 out of 178 people and MK versus PT is like a 80-20 match up.

AD versus Tyrant first stock is missing tho.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LclkBWWp-jM

Hive

Smash Lord
AD is so pro ^^
I saw this vid when you first posted it irl!
WOW 0.0....
that pretty much sums it up lol ^^ I remember hearing about this after it happened in tourney and everyone was pretty surprised :) I'm glad someone recorded it bc I totally missed it at first ; ;
@skyshroud- ad is not just good with squirtle, he is pretty amazing with charzy too, and his ivy is nowhere near bad.... trust me ^^ I really do like his squirtle the best though, so much mindgamez ^^

DSS`

Smash Rookie
What's this? People saying AD suck?
Let's get one thing straight: He kicks more *** than you.

lain

Smash Master
Sorry, Boss, every video you've shown is made of win (bosscomboestoChuhammerkillsisjusttoogood), but you got beaten here. I agree, Lain is very very gay. Does he even enjoy what he does? Eh, I'm showing this video every time somebody discredits the Ice Climbers for having a crap grab range.

*EDIT* If we're allowing dittoes on this thread, can we have this video up for Koskinator instead:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=e8XTzSkE0O4

This is what people should be looking at when they see Ganondorf. *EDIT*
LOLLLL.

yes, i am very very gay. but people, seriously, playing ic's is HARD.

they have a ****ty grab range, no priority (besides blizzard), and they are SLOOOWWWWWW.

it ain't easy kid, it ain't easy.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
AD is better than me and i pretty much ****ing **** everyone's **** so that says something about his skill mainly that he ****ing ***** everyone's **** harder than me and i'm pretty sure if we teamed up pokemon would actually come out of the screen and literally **** you

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I don't think Skyshroud is necessarily saying AD sucks. He's saying that in that video, he willfully avoided playing Ivysaur, played horribly as Charizard, and only did well as Squirtle. That video was crap, insofar as showing how a good PT plays as all three pokemon, because he didn't play one of them, and played horribly as another. I could see that video going up, but perhaps with a little blurb that Squirtle is the focus of the video. And find something that shows a well-played Ivysaur and a well-played Charizard.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I need to find some of my good videos and nominate myself like a competitive *******. <3

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
LOLLLL.

yes, i am very very gay. but people, seriously, playing ic's is HARD.

they have a ****ty grab range, no priority (besides blizzard), and they are SLOOOWWWWWW.

it ain't easy kid, it ain't easy.
Never suggested it was easy. Never even remotely thought it was easy. It just means you work that much harder to get there with the amount of **** that you do.

Basically, you work super hard to become hyper-super-omega gay. Hope you feel good with that distinction, pal.

M.K

Level 55
The first video under Ness is just terrible.
He may have had a 3-stock comeback, but his defenses are poor and he really got lucky.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its hard to determine how good he actually is...

hes a highly mobile player but that doesnt make him good, he also seems to play against below average players so its hard to tell how good he actually is as a player and how much of it is just him being flashy because the other guy is too scub to do anything about it.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Stop being a crybaby Clai.
I laughed at this one. I have no idea what you're talking about nor do I know why you said it. Whatever, you probably just interpreted something I said as whining when I really wasn't. I like Lain and his super-gayness (and I'm not being sarcastic). It's such a relief compared to the Metaknight gayness or Olimar grab gayness. I wasn't whining at all and I apologize if you think I was.

Spin Dashie

Smash Cadet
its hard to determine how good he actually is...

hes a highly mobile player but that doesnt make him good, he also seems to play against below average players so its hard to tell how good he actually is as a player and how much of it is just him being flashy because the other guy is too scub to do anything about it.
The fact that you don't think RATS has a good Sonic and that his oponents weren't good is completely based on your opinion. Being "highly mobile" is a pretty good attribute to have with Sonic, if you ask me, and as far as flashy goes, he doesn't do anything thats really flashy. If you're talking about how he uses Sonic's fake outs then I guess that can be eye catching if its not in your playstyle at all. I mean, your Sonic is also good IMO, but your approaches were for the most part predictable as well as your tech rolls away from Ike.

IDK what videos you were watching, but his opponents dont seem below average at all. You can see all his other videos on his youtube account if you havent already.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I don't think Skyshroud is necessarily saying AD sucks. He's saying that in that video, he willfully avoided playing Ivysaur, played horribly as Charizard, and only did well as Squirtle. That video was crap, insofar as showing how a good PT plays as all three pokemon, because he didn't play one of them, and played horribly as another. I could see that video going up, but perhaps with a little blurb that Squirtle is the focus of the video. And find something that shows a well-played Ivysaur and a well-played Charizard.
Thank you. I have no doubt that AD would **** me. However, for a newcomer watching that video, you don't get any sense that AD is good with Ivy or Zard. If you want to call me a ******, actually read what I said and dispute that.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
The fact that you don't think RATS has a good Sonic and that his oponents weren't good is completely based on your opinion. Being "highly mobile" is a pretty good attribute to have with Sonic, if you ask me, and as far as flashy goes, he doesn't do anything thats really flashy. If you're talking about how he uses Sonic's fake outs then I guess that can be eye catching if its not in your playstyle at all. I mean, your Sonic is also good IMO, but your approaches were for the most part predictable as well as your tech rolls away from Ike.

IDK what videos you were watching, but his opponents dont seem below average at all. You can see all his other videos on his youtube account if you havent already.
youre right, upon rewatching of the vs. fox vids he has, i can say that his opponents are at least average, and RATS just has a very good grasp on the matchup, but im pretty sure im better than any of those fox's especailly against sonic. they just miss out on a lot of punishes and oppurtunity.

I am in no way pole jocking my own vids here so let me get that out of the way now.

either way, its not of to much consequence to me. I just dont think he plays against the best people that know the matchup. I know for a fact that the better the opponent knows the matchup the less superflous excess movement you can get away with.

but eh, its not gonna kill me. just puttin it out there.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
ill let the OP decide.

i like mine more for the simple fact that it was against somebody else thats already on this list as well...

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
nevermind

anyway

AD's video is ridiculous for showing how good squirtle is

ivysaur and charizard are both horrible against diddy though.

video for best squirtle imo

Top Bottom