• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just giving a view of how things stand on the average. You, submitting a post about yourself, promoting yourself, comes off as EXTREMELY cocky/arrogant.

I watched them anyway, and decided to read the comments. Anything you said was offensive, or belittling. Being that way isn't going to get you a good reception, be it in this gaming community, or when you're out looking for a job. Have some more respect for others and they'll turn around and treat you with that same respect.

As for your playstyle, I gave you advice and you ignored it. If you want to be your very best, it's not in your best interest to ignore those who will shed advice on certain habits of yours that you wouldn't necessarily pick up on your own.
1. i wasnt ignoreing your advice i know some time i make bad judgement i just forgot to say thanks for the advice because i get cought up in my own ideology thus being cage in them 2. the Extremetly cocky/arrogant honestly i am not, its just misunderstanding because of my INTJ personality type i may come across that way 3. Being offensive, or belittling people is my way of showing respect i believe everyone should have confidence in what every they do or else there is no point in doin it

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm with Flayl; the wingdashing in the first vid was punished quite often. And when it wasn't punished, it was usually superfluous. And when it was neither of those, its purpose would have been better served by a dodge or power shield. Those vids are unimpressive, really.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
I'm with Flayl; the wingdashing in the first vid was punished quite often. And when it wasn't punished, it was usually superfluous. And when it was neither of those, its purpose would have been better served by a dodge or power shield. Those vids are unimpressive, really.
Correct, remember those are only 2 matches and i complain alot while i was play it wasn't my best:)
one of my best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTSzDZJs51s

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
This Lezard_shi fellow sounds like an amazing guy I wonder what name he goes by on SmashBoards.

edit: oh man I'm having fun counting how many times you're getting punished for wingdashing for no reason. BRB with count for first stock.

7, could have been punished a bit more often. Still a useless tech that you are using way too often.
Definately not lezard. HAHA

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
EDIT: Never mind. Kismet was purposely coming at me in a blind rage. The video I previously posted shouldn't be up there.

Top Bottom