• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Nitrix

Smash Ace
I have a terrible time defeating a solo Ice Climber. I seem to do fantastic when facing both of them, yet have much difficulty facing Popo :dizzy:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I have a terrible time defeating a solo Ice Climber. I seem to do fantastic when facing both of them, yet have much difficulty facing Popo :dizzy:
Having two Ice Climbers around is difficult for the ICs player, too.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
^ That Santi video was awesome.. all great Tink's, but I like Santi's style best.

BTW someone needs to get in touch with the OP ASAP.. this thread hasn't been updated in super duper long

Boofy!

Smash Champion
"Last edited by Samuelson; 05-16-2009 at 10:53 PM. "

>_>
<_<
dude i msged him and everything.. his profile has his recent activity for sometime this week. I guess he's just lazy or something.. so many people are missing out on awesome videos cause this bum won't update the OP. :mad:

TP

Smash Master
Srry for tooting my own horn but I think this vid is just too good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InySViRCWQI&feature=channel_page&fmt=18
Shows the manliest ways to kill as the dorf.
That vid wasn't good at all, really. How can a Pika not know about the chaingrabs? And he was just spamming Fsmash the entire time lol. It looked like you were fighting a level 3 computer. Not best, not even good, just because a video of you fighting a scrub is a waste of time.

Cirno

Smash Journeyman
dude i msged him and everything.. his profile has his recent activity for sometime this week. I guess he's just lazy or something.. so many people are missing out on awesome videos cause this bum won't update the OP. :mad:
Calm down please.
):

People have lives and he may have something more important to do than update this. He may be reviewing the nominations. Or he may be gathering videos of his own to nominate. As far as we know he may just periodically go through videos at the end of every 2 months and then update(It'd be a hassle to have a vid of NL's peach up one day then taken down the next week for a better match).And how are people missing out? It's not like the videos are going anywhere. Be thankful he even created a thread where we can share these videos.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Calm down please.
):

People have lives and he may have something more important to do than update this. He may be reviewing the nominations. Or he may be gathering videos of his own to nominate. As far as we know he may just periodically go through videos at the end of every 2 months and then update(It'd be a hassle to have a vid of NL's peach up one day then taken down the next week for a better match).And how are people missing out? It's not like the videos are going anywhere. Be thankful he even created a thread where we can share these videos.
people are missing out because no one wants to dig through pages and pages of videos that haven't been posted in the OP yet.. updating this thread would take 5-10 minutes. :dizzy:

sasook

Smash Champion
Calm down please.
):

People are just annoyed that he used to update it quite frequently and now it's almost been a month.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
People are just annoyed that he used to update it quite frequently and now it's almost been a month.
Not to mention last time this happened Ankoku changed the thread leader, and Samuelson got it changed back in exchange for saying he would be more diligent with the updating.

Cirno

Smash Journeyman
people are missing out because no one wants to dig through pages and pages of videos that haven't been posted in the OP yet.. updating this thread would take 5-10 minutes. :dizzy:
If you have to dig for over 10 minutes it's probably outdated anyway. If you don't then you can look for it yourself just as quick as he can put it up on the list-- which more than half of them don't.

=/

I just don't like how the last time this happened(constant whining about updating ), and someone took over thinking they could do better-- they quit not even a week later. A bunch of "lolz I shud taek ovurz" until Samuelson resumed with no thanks at all.

He doesn't have to do this at all. This a favor to us. If anyone that has a problem with the frequency of his updates thinks they can do better they should contact him/Ankoku. I'm sure he'll be happy to have one less thing to do and everybody wins.

Seeing "omg y u no updates?!" is pretty disappointing when you are expecting a new vid link.

):

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
That vid wasn't good at all, really. How can a Pika not know about the chaingrabs? And he was just spamming Fsmash the entire time lol. It looked like you were fighting a level 3 computer. Not best, not even good, just because a video of you fighting a scrub is a waste of time.
haha! XD
I was just messing around. I know this isn't good. I'm srry I know I'm not funny. :x

Samuelson

Smash Lord
updating this thread would take 5-10 minutes. :dizzy:
Hey man. If updating this thread is so easy then i will gladly pass the OP powers over to you. 5-10 minutes to updated a video thread LOL

I watch every single video that gets posted to see if it's worthy or not. 5-10 minutes...more like 1-2 hours depending on how many new videos from big tournaments are sent in. It takes about 5-10 minutes to update my thread for 1 video....now multiply that by about 50 and that's how long it will take me.

So go ahead...take over the thread. I quit smash, that's why i havn't been updating. The only reason i even go on smashboards is because i have a lot of friends in smash and i like talking to them.

So be my guest. Take over this thread if you have the time or the balls. I'll enjoy seeing you telling people that their video isn't good enough and then having them b*tch at you.

Keep in mind that you're not going to get awarded ANYTHING out of updating this thread. I hope that's a good incentive for the next person to take over. I made this thread purely because i love this community and i knew it would help out some people, i also knew that some people just like watching awesome brawl matches :D

Thanks to all the people that are actually nice and understanding and give me props for keeping the best video thread on smashboards lol

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Jesus man calm the hell down.. I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything. However, seeing how the thread hasn't been updated in awhile, people are bound to be upset. And I do give you credit for starting the thread, it's honestly one of my favorite on the site, and I would have no problem taking it over if no one else wanted to. But you should have at least posted something to the effect of..

"Hey, I quit Smash. I'm not gonna update this no more. Peace."

Instead of just not updating the thread altogether.

ruin`

Smash Journeyman
I <3 this thread. Top 5 in most useful threads. Up there with ankoku's character placement rankings etc etc.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Jesus man calm the hell down.. I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything. However, seeing how the thread hasn't been updated in awhile, people are bound to be upset. And I do give you credit for starting the thread, it's honestly one of my favorite on the site, and I would have no problem taking it over if no one else wanted to. But you should have at least posted something to the effect of..

"Hey, I quit Smash. I'm not gonna update this no more. Peace."

Instead of just not updating the thread altogether.
1. I'm not mad...like at all
2. You said that the thread only takes like 5-10 minutes to update. I literally lold at that.
3. Yeah i should of said i quit but i was contemplating updating this thread anyways just because i love the community.

Lemon?

Smash Apprentice
SmAsH-T3r said:
I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything.
You werent trying huh? You called him lazy and bum in the same sentence... I guess it just comes naturally? And there's like 3 more posts of you complaining about the lack of updates... TBH I think you should shut the hell up, you probably (more like im 100% sure) cant do better than him :s ANyway... I love this thread, some great vids in here. Keep up the good work man.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
You werent trying huh? You called him lazy and bum in the same sentence... I guess it just comes naturally? And there's like 3 more posts of you complaining about the lack of updates... TBH I think you should shut the hell up, you probably (more like im 100% sure) cant do better than him :s ANyway... I love this thread, some great vids in here. Keep up the good work man.
ok buddy I'm done arguing with people.. if you guys think I'm a douche then so be it, I really couldn't care either way.

@ Samuelson : If I didn't care about the community, why would I give you so much grief to update the thread? I personally have seen all the videos that people have posted here already. And I will admit that 5-10 minutes was an extreme exaggeration, it would obviously take much longer than that, but only since it hasn't been routinely updated. Even once a week would be adequate and wouldn't take very long.

Top Bottom