• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I had some matches at a Smashfest/gathering yesterday, Saturday, and Friday, but I don't think any of them were recorded lol. That and in some of them I would have been playing kinda bad with a friends controller but they were decent enough to put up I guess.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
YO PEOPLE WHERE ARE MY VIDEOS??? START CONTRIBUTING IN MASSES NAO!

Go on... I'm waiting :)

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
There are some new NL videos up on youtube. Any of those?
Yeah NL against suicide D1.

we're looking for top level play, and while D1 has alotta potential to be good he just played... horribly those matches.

I'd love to see him come back though, he was a good falco back in the days :p

joke videos category?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rzJ2nykUWU

epic amirite, ma fox combo vid ya digg

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
DMG when we get the videos uploaded you should add every match of the grand finals of AZ grand challenge. Its Dekar vs Yazuo(MK). It was amazing.

Cirno

Smash Journeyman

AZ doesn't get nearly as much recognition as he deserves.
Interview this guy next please.

BTW both players were great. And the entire set was incredible.

Thanks for the link d00d~
That match gets my vote too.

Wow Ness has no videos!?

how about this one Ness(meteor)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=garZFXNb8hw

I need to take a trip to the Ness boards.

He lost the set but gets an A for awesome sauce, which was all over his matches.
nomnomnomnomnomnom
:B

Boofy!

Smash Champion
good match.. it's really a shame that jiggs metagame has gone basically nowhere since the game came out LOL but anyway the match was played well, that ROB could have been better though.. and whoever said that this matchup is 45-55 or 40-60 was smoking crack.. that **** is way harder imo

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Masashi did some nice things. I would think he'd beat the Diddy a little more soundly though.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I stickied this because DMG is sexy.

And also because it is one of the more popular threads in the Tactical.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
About time this thread was stickied! The concept of the whole thread, as well as seeing how popular it has been ever since it was created, should've gotten it a sticky a looooong time ago. :bee:

Now I can NOT scroll down and click on this thread, I can just click on it and done.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
The only thing that Diddy did was glide toss forward. I'd hope Masashi is winning.
What match were you watching? He overused forward glide toss for maybe two minutes in the middle. Other than that, he made some pretty smart moves. I'd say he overused Monkey Flip more than he overused glide toss.

Luigi player

Smash Master
What match were you watching? He overused forward glide toss for maybe two minutes in the middle. Other than that, he made some pretty smart moves. I'd say he overused Monkey Flip more than he overused glide toss.
PhantomX is right... watch more matches of the set with Diddy, he sucks. Althought in the posted one he's not that bad...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
that Diddy... Eww.

Masashi did ok, I wasn't really that impressed by either side.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
meh.. I sorta just stumbled onto the video from watching Melee vids of him.. I thought it was the shizzle the first time I saw it.. it begins to lose it's luster after watching it a few times. Japanese play is just more fun to watch lol

Top Bottom