• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I have some manly and sexy matches (soon to be uploaded) but they're all Wi-Fi so they CAN'T GO HERE!

lordhelmet (Falcon) vs Rizakor (Meta Knight)
lordhelmet (Falcon) vs RichBrown (Snake / Olimar)

Among others...

laki

Smash Apprentice
Is Kool-aid Pierce's brother? Pierce in some thread somewhere said he had a brother who wasn't well known/didn't share with the community but who was prolly the best pit player and someone that names themselves Kool-aid is PROBABLY black. Can anyone confirm?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I came across a rapper by the name of Kool Aid.

He was Black too.

lmao

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah repost them here, I forgot what page you have them posted on. I'll add at least 1 of them (I remember thinking they all were pretty good).

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Is Kool-aid Pierce's brother? Pierce in some thread somewhere said he had a brother who wasn't well known/didn't share with the community but who was prolly the best pit player and someone that names themselves Kool-aid is PROBABLY black. Can anyone confirm?
I cant confirm anything, but what I do know is that pierce lives in Jersey, and Kool Aid goes to tournaments mainly in the New England area so I would assume that he lives in either mass or conn.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
should rename this to Texas is best at every character thread.

jk
Well Texas DOES post the most videos. I can't be expected to go pull some Cali R3 videos from nowhere, or videos from an EC shebang if people don't tell me about this stuff lol.

Although that does remind me to go look at the Larry videos again and see which one is the most ****.

MAGIK WTF I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU VS SNAKEEE YET!!! YOU POSTED THESE EARLIER?!?!? My bad lol.

Wtf Magik why are you so good?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
GOD ****IT I HAVEN'T SEEN ALL THE VIDEOS!!!!

FLARBLE GARBLE GARBLE!?!?!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!ASDSAOJDIOSADJO SDADSOAHDIOADHAO

Freakin Wario players.

Bassem, everyone who is worth something has SEEN you **** the sheeeet out of Dphat on Pictochat. 34% to ~150%/Death.

bassem6

Smash Lord
GOD ****IT I HAVEN'T SEEN ALL THE VIDEOS!!!!

FLARBLE GARBLE GARBLE!?!?!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!ASDSAOJDIOSADJO SDADSOAHDIOADHAO

Freakin Wario players.

Bassem, everyone who is worth something has SEEN you **** the sheeeet out of Dphat on Pictochat. 34% to ~150%/Death.
The video only has like 750 views and thats not a good reason as to why it shouldnt be added. You should add px"s and remove fiction from the section entirely too.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
IIRC you're thinking of Umbra, and yes, he's good.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
God this thread died.
Gotta say I blame you, DMG.
For a long time this has been my favorite thread. I love watching brawl matches and this thread provided me with some of the best. For some reason, you've stopped caring about it. If you are really tired of this then I would be more than glad to take over, but if you aren't get your sweet sweet *** in here and update this thread.

I don't want to see the only thread besides the CO I like die :(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
12-29-2009

This was the date of my last update. It is currently 1-04-2010. That's like a week's time. Considering it's the holidays and I can't check this every day to see when people update or when people post and keep up to date, I think you would cut me some god **** slack.

With that said, I will update this in a bit. Not with some goofy *** **** that Mr Eh would be proud to have up there, but in a non serious manner.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Didn't realize that update, but before than it was a LONG time. And still the update didn't cover everything it needed to. I know you're busy, but this thread has been neglected for awhile and people are most likely realizing that their posts go ignored.

Sorry if I came off as harsh.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well honestly most posts in here aren't vids to begin with. Most posts are comments on other videos, or comments about other stuff. From the % that are videos, only half or 2/3rds are serious nominations. Out of those serious nominations, realistically only a few of them are actually that good. Out of the ones that are good, take away a few that are nominated because they are nominated with a group of other fairly good videos and I pick 1-2 for that person.

Those videos that remain get put up. Trust me, you would be surprised how many videos are suggested in here in a serious manner. That is a lower number than what you previously probably thought.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Ice Climbers: Kakera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCsb78o6mHY

I could get the proper replay off nicovideo and upload to youtube if you really want me to.

also: congrats to corpse. the only australian on the list. gg.
I didnt watch your that you linked, but I watch Kakera a lot on this japanese youtube I am suscribed to.

He should definately have a vid in the first post, very solid Ice Climber.

Top Bottom