• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Triforce of Knowledge" Ganon's Match-Up Guide: Character Review, Kirby.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Marth is why I get ticked when people on other character boards throw the phrase "we have a gross advantage on Ganondorf" around so freely. It discredits the matchups that actually ARE gross adavantages against Ganondorf, and Marth is one of them. Adumbrodeus has already explained it, it's just too terrible.

Although I must say, if you find a competent Marth main and train with him/her enough, you will learn enough about spacing, defensive play, and not leaving yourself open to punishment that most other matchups become cake in comparison. Marth is win as a training partner.

Mmac

Smash Lord
One thing I want to note about Yoshi, even if Battlefield is a Starting Neutral, it will probably be strike off the bat, and none of the other neutrals will prevent CG's.

Even if Ganondorf has an Anti-CG Stage Counterpick, Yoshi will still have the first Neutral and his Counterpick Heavily against your advantage.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
One thing I want to note about Yoshi, even if Battlefield is a Starting Neutral, it will probably be strike off the bat, and none of the other neutrals will prevent CG's.

Even if Ganondorf has an Anti-CG Stage Counterpick, Yoshi will still have the first Neutral and his Counterpick Heavily against your advantage.
Lylat?

10chars

Mmac

Smash Lord
Lylat?

10chars
The thing though is that PS1 is usually the more common Neutral over Lylat.

But even if Lylat was the neutral, you will not get it during the stage striking. You strike FD, I strike Lylat. You strike SV, I strike BF. We are now fighting on YIB, where you can only be saved if the center platform is perfectly tilted or the Ghost saves you.

The point is that Yoshi has the majority control of the Neutrals.

:034:

Smash Hero
Lylat Cruise is a counter pick in my area, and according to our rules you can only ban ONE stage from the whole set.

Now what?

Mmac

Smash Lord
Lylat Cruise is a counter pick in my area, and according to our rules you can only ban ONE stage from the whole set.

Now what?
So?

Ganondorf is still heavily disadvantaged on the 1st Round, and Screwed on Yoshi's Counterpick. Even with a stage that neuters the CG, and a backup that restricts it (And probably some other stages that is just as bad for Yoshi), you are still going to struggle pretty bad throughout the match.

Or did you mean Lylat is Neutral and you don't use the Striking System?

Smash Hero
So?

Ganondorf is still heavily disadvantaged on the 1st Round, and Screwed on Yoshi's Counterpick. Even with a stage that neuters the CG, and a backup that restricts it (And probably some other stages that is just as bad for Yoshi), you are still going to struggle pretty bad throughout the match.

Or did you mean Lylat is Neutral and you don't use the Striking System?
We don't use the Striking System. The two players each ban one stage, before they pick their characters. If you decide to ban Lylat Cruise, there's still a chance for me to get Battlefield through Random Selection (since you wouldn't agree to it). If you ban Battlefield, I'll probably decide to ban Final Destination (since I also just have a personal grudge against this stage).

So, either way, I have a counterpick that helps against your chaingrabbing, or a possible neutral in my favor.

studly

Smash Ace
ok marth vs Ganon is my worst matchup ever...my cohort Legion mains marth...and i often dont even try to use ganon against him.... im gonna pull a number outtta my *** and say that this is like 85 /15 in marths favor and that is almost giving ganon too much credit

the weaving fairs make my approaching techniques almost impossible ...i literally have no idea on this matchup... i usually only get any thing from these matches by punishing him with a very fast spike as he ledge hops back on ...

Smash Hero
OH RIGHT MARTH.

Ahem, my friend mains him and I used to be able to beat him when he used Marth, but no longer. Marth is one of the worst match-ups for Ganondorf, only being topped by Sheik, Falco, Meta Knight and DDD if he uses his semi-infinite.

Basically the only thing that we have that can outdo Marth is the dtilt, but a Marth most likely won't be going for a grounded approach. If a Marth walks toward you, you can expect any form of ground attack, and if you can space the dtilt well... You should be able to outrange him.

Fighting against Marth needs extreme patience... A good Marth can space themselves so that they can stay out of your range.. Ken Combo can be used for this. You can hit him with dtilt when he lands (if you powershield both hits), but it's not super likely.

Thunderstorming Marth can be hard as well, since Marth won't be sticking with grounded approaches. If he uses a dash attack, he's all yours, but don't count on it. If you can block any of his smashes, you can get to him. However, I don't think you can do much good from it. A downsmash can also be thunderstormed, but same with dash attack, don't count on it. Neither attacks will be used often by Marth.

Flame Choke can put a number on Marth. If you can get the first one in, you can usually get multiple: Marth's rolls don't go that far. His get-up attack is also very low and thunderstorm bait. Although, there are no guaranteed follow-ups, so watch out for that.

Another okay tip would be to get Marth directly above you. The only attack that a Marth can do against your upair is dair or a counter. Neither will be used often. My training partner always counters a lot since I always blindly attack him. >_> A clever Marth will airdodge, which you can read and attack him out of.

Use Marth's light weight to KO him early. I'm not sure if Flame Choke -> iDA works (it doesn't), but a cleverly placed Dash Attack can kill him and sometimes out prioritize him... Don't take me up on this, since I'm not 100% sure. Marth CAN be gimped.... But I wouldn't try too hard. He can stage-spike you with his up-b and it's really fast. You can try to spike him out of it, but it'll either be luck or extreme expert timing.

Ken Combo shuts down a lot of your game, but with patience you can get through it.

I personally rather use Wolf against Marth, which is a very tight and fun match-up. Any 50:50 match-up that isn't a ditto is okay in my book.

As for a match-up number... 80:20 for Marth sounds about right.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
I resent the fact that you included us in one of the worst characters.... But if Jigglypuff screws up, its bad. If not though, she has a lot of options here because of her insane speed.
Start resenting Sakurai. Jiggs IS one of the worst characters in the game. She has to win by not only being more skilled, but by relying on her opponent to fall for her tricks. Ganon is much the same, so I suggest you DEAL WITH IT.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
That's okay, illinialex24. When it comes time for the Jigglypuff boards to look over the match-up, you can ignore everything they're saying, call them trolls, lock your topic, and rate the match-up 7:3 Jigglypuff. It's worked so well for you in the past. :ohwell:

hyperstation

Smash Lord
That's okay, illinialex24. When it comes time for the Jigglypuff boards to look over the match-up, you can ignore everything they're saying, call them trolls, lock your topic, and rate the match-up 7:3 Jigglypuff. It's worked so well for you in the past. :ohwell:
PROOF that sarcasm on the internet is still alive and kicking, baby!

MrEh

Smash Hero
Please don't bring this up again, it's not worth it.

Obviously, Ganon kills Jiggs insanely early. Onthe other hand, Jiggs ***** offstage. Like, a lot.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Hey, when will the Yoshi section be updated?

Also, 0rion's post is filled with truth juice.

Gleam

Smash Ace
Matchup Ratio: N/A I'm not going to put one in, but I can say one thing...it is far from difficult for Ganon. It's certainly not 7:3 in favor of Puff...

Ganon and Jigglypuff are what the term "polar opposites" mean. They are so vastly different in the way they play thats its rather funny. But its a serious matter as each one has its strengths and weakeneses.

Ganon does KO Jigglypuff very very early. Too early, 70% early with bad DI. Ganondorf has all 3 follow ups on Puff after Gerudo, which includes his F-tilt...a prime KO attack. Not to mention that with Chokechaining and stuff that were doing it just makes it all the more worst for Puff after getting Gerudoed.

But more importantly as I'm positive any Puff main will say...Jigglypuff sucks on the ground. I'm sorry but Puff's aerial game is one thing, but her ground game is one of the most appaling pieces of crap that I have ever seen. I will honestly say that if she does not have the worst ground game, its bad enough. Ganondorf destroys Puff on the ground, its obvious.

Ganon will be the living crap out of Puff if she even thinks of being on the ground. Ganon's got his gerudo, Dair, Wiz Kick, stronger, much longer, far more priority attacks on the ground that puff can't do jack.

However, Jigglypuff should and will be as much in the air as possible. It's her game, in the air. She lacks on the ground department but tis another story in the air. Nimble, quick, fast attacks, WOP. She rules in the air, as Ganon rules on the ground. Ganon can have it rought while Puff is floating up there.

But Puff will always have to land...she only has 5 jumps (It is 5 right?) Ganondorf really only needs a split second to get Puff the moment she comes to the ground. Litterally thats how badly Ganon destroys her on the ground.

Jigglypuffs main game of trying to KO Ganondorf is WOP, because that's what her air game is like. Constantly hitting opponents with Bairs and Fairs. I admit its rather annoying with Jigglypuff spacing herself and wacking away.

Unfortunately for Puff, while WOP is good, its rather easily stopped. Why? Because of lack of hitstun, and Ganon's overall longer and better prioritorized attacks. This brings up the next part. Puff defintely has a better aerial game than Ganon, but Ganon has some very good anti aerial attacks. Usmash and Uair to name a few. Jigglypuff can be very pressuring and even more in the air that's for sure, but really we have ways of getting around it.

And for now, that's my take on it.

TP

Smash Master
Chokechaining
How hard is it to get the name right?

If we get chainchoking to the point where we can do it consistently, Jiggly is in trouble. The Ftilt means that if we choke you from anywhere from like 30% onwards, you will die if we don't mess up. That sounds like a pretty big deal to me. At what percent does Ftilt kill Jiggly if Jiggly is near the edge already? 50% or so is my guess.

HOWEVER, as of this moment, chainchoking has never been done in a real match. It is purely theoretical at this point. I completely understand if you feel it should be excluded from the discussion because of that.

PND

Smash Champion
Wait. We're the trolls? lmao

Yoshis: You guys have no answer to upsmash.
Me: yeah, it's called rising pound. It's easily spaced and will knock you out of it.
Yoshis: NOWAI!
Me: Ya wai.
Yoshis: You're wrong. *cue ****storm of hate* USmash and eggs! Usmash and eggs! You can't do anything against them!
Me: Uh, yeah. I just told you how.
Yoshis: We'll GGNore u. YOSHI 70-30! Yoshi 80-20!
Me: -_-

later:
Another Yoshi player, bigman40: "I did some testing. PNDMike is right." (paraphrased)

So yeah. the Jiggs ARE trolls, GJ and thank you for pointing that out. You asked what our characters response was, I gave you the answer, you guys didn't believe us (read: me) and proceed to **** the every loving **** out of our topic.

Verdict?: JIGGS BORDS R TROWLS.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Basically the only thing that we have that can outdo Marth is the dtilt, but a Marth most likely won't be going for a grounded approach. If a Marth walks toward you, you can expect any form of ground attack, and if you can space the dtilt well... You should be able to outrange him.
No, don't.

Bad idea dude, dtilt outranges marth, but because of the fact that it's not disjointed, it's punishable on block (**** marth having long fast disjointed hitboxes).

It's pretty much a sure way to get punished.

Basically, Ganondorf has nothing that unpunishable on Shield in this match-up, that (combined with the fact that Marth is really good at shield pressure, which forces you to try something) is really the major reason why it's so horrible.

Ken Combo shuts down a lot of your game, but with patience you can get through it.
Ken combo is just a string in brawl, airdodge through it.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
60:40 Ganon

Jiggz ground game is horrible, no doubt. We have answers for everything she has on the ground that out space her and destroy her. The only move that I can think that is decent on the ground is rollout, which has a hell of a lot more killing power than people give it credit for, and f-smash. Both of which aren't very fast and can be punished (yes, including rollout.) Ganon>>>Jiggz ground game.

As for Jigg's superb aerial game, which she does have one, Ganon flat out outspaces almost everything in her arsenal. B-air, u-air, and reverse u-air all have better range and priority that cut through jiggz aerials. Jiggz is up in the air all floaty and Ganondorf has an awesome anti-air game. I would include f-air into this list as it can reach over any jiggly aerial and destroy her, but the lag is a bit too much to call it reliable because of jigg's weaving. You could make the argument that baiting and punishing ganondorf would destroy him, but how are you going to do that when the aerials are lagless? The best thing jiggz has is pound, and even that will get worked around eventually.

On top of all of this, Ganondorf's killing potential against Jiggz is just ridiculous. Without DI back, a flame choke can guarantee you a kill at 75% with DA. And just a bit later with a completely guaranteed f-tilt. I mean our kill zone is pretty much 70-100+%.

Jiggz does dominate offstage heavily, though. If she can get ganon offstage it's a little bit of ****.

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
I think this gota be one of the easiest matchups for Jiggs.... Pivot grabs to get ganon offstage then a few B/F airs and he's done for... Yeah maybe you can kill jiggly easy at 75% but you gota get her to 75% first.... Drill rest is extremely easy on ganon too... Even a rollout randomly in to eat Ganons shield.... you pretty much underestimate Jiggly... and then you get spanked.... 60:40 in jiggs favor

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

Jiggz ground game is horrible, no doubt. We have answers for everything she has on the ground that out space her and destroy her. The only move that I can think that is decent on the ground is rollout, which has a hell of a lot more killing power than people give it credit for, and f-smash. Both of which aren't very fast and can be punished (yes, including rollout.) Ganon>>>Jiggz ground game.

As for Jigg's superb aerial game, which she does have one, Ganon flat out outspaces almost everything in her arsenal. B-air, u-air, and reverse u-air all have better range and priority that cut through jiggz aerials. Jiggz is up in the air all floaty and Ganondorf has an awesome anti-air game. I would include f-air into this list as it can reach over any jiggly aerial and destroy her, but the lag is a bit too much to call it reliable because of jigg's weaving. You could make the argument that baiting and punishing ganondorf would destroy him, but how are you going to do that when the aerials are lagless? The best thing jiggz has is pound, and even that will get worked around eventually.

On top of all of this, Ganondorf's killing potential against Jiggz is just ridiculous. Without DI back, a flame choke can guarantee you a kill at 75% with DA. And just a bit later with a completely guaranteed f-tilt. I mean our kill zone is pretty much 70-100+%.

Jiggz does dominate offstage heavily, though. If she can get ganon offstage it's a little bit of ****.
The only thing we're going to have to watch out for during our anti-air game is her forward B, the range on it can't be auto prioritized, even by UAir.

stRIP

Smash Ace
Im playing every Day vs maybe the best jiggz of germany

Important thing: Dont try to appraoch with dair(i know its stupid anyway)

Rising Pound>Dair(ok better ALL the aerials not just dair)

Priority is BIG of rising pound

Thats the only thing in my opinion in which JiggzZzZzzZZz is > Ganon

Ganons groundgame is better, a lot better

i would say 60:40 in Ganons Favor

havent red the posts before me, i dont have a lot time now :X

SRY FOR MY SUCKY ENGLISH 0:-)

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Lol this is Jigglypuffs advantage. First off, Ganon can't approach for ****. All we have to do is wait around on the edge and win. Pound goes through most (all?) of your moves, and rising pound keeps us safe from punishment. Ganondorf is huge, so drill resting is easy. It's even easier when you take into consideration, Ganon isn't quick enough to usmash through it. We can juggle Ganon really easily, since he is big and heavy.

60:40 Jiggz advantage.

Veril

Frame Savant

OMG. As opposed to ignoring it, PNDMike tested and refuted bs claims. And you never even looked at the actual matchup thread. Its 45 : 55 Yoshi according to our OFFICIAL thread.

So STFU!

Sorry ganon mains.

Anyway, the general concensus among Jigglypuff mains is that this is to our advantage. I personally feel the rediculous KO potential ganon has leaves us with only a slight advantage. Ganon does not have the tools to deal with a well-spaced Jiggs though. As you've alluded to and then ignored, we have a massive advantage when it comes to aerial maneuverability, and uh... you've completely ignored pound.

Rest is stupidly easy to hit Gannon with. We can even combo an n-air into it.

IMO 55 : 45 or 60 : 40 Jigglypuff... not 70 : 30 though.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord

Surely high-level play of this matchup from the Ganon side would involve making use of this colossal K.O. range disparity. Since Komboes dun exits in Brawl, you could even strategize to take hits just to land a counter move. Or do something with spacing.
Theoretically. I don't know any specific case.

Definitely you would play patiently as the Ganon. You only gotta hit the Puff like... twelve times? ten? in a stock, before she's dead.

With this Choke -> ftilt guaranteed, that's a handy inevitability option for Ganny.

For sure this takes specific matchup training, as I will not underestimate the Jiggs' ability to pull annoying weave and bait BS. But yeah, your analysis seems to wrap everything up. Theory fighter: Ganon > JP

Gleam

Smash Ace
Lol this is Jigglypuffs advantage. First off, Ganon can't approach for ****. All we have to do is wait around on the edge and win. Pound goes through most (all?) of your moves, and rising pound keeps us safe from punishment. Ganondorf is huge, so drill resting is easy. It's even easier when you take into consideration, Ganon isn't quick enough to usmash through it. We can juggle Ganon really easily, since he is big and heavy.

60:40 Jiggz advantage.
Well for one thing, Ganon doesn't need to approach Puff, so mainly either one will have to make a move first unless they want to sit idley back unti someone makes a move.

Drill resting is not only possible to DI out of, but also easy to shield against. Pound has a ridiculous priority...that's for sure. However there are ways to get aorund it, for one, its her ONLY move that out priortorized our attacks so good luck using just Pound to when the match. It also puts her at complete linear path, and once she has executed a pound, she can only move in forward direction.

OMG. As opposed to ignoring it, PNDMike tested and refuted bs claims. And you never even looked at the actual matchup thread. Its 45 : 55 Yoshi according to our OFFICIAL thread.

So STFU!

Sorry ganon mains.

Anyway, the general concensus among Jigglypuff mains is that this is to our advantage. I personally feel the rediculous KO potential ganon has leaves us with only a slight advantage. Ganon does not have the tools to deal with a well-spaced Jiggs though. As you've alluded to and then ignored, we have a massive advantage when it comes to aerial maneuverability, and uh... you've completely ignored pound.

Rest is stupidly easy to hit Gannon with. We can even combo an n-air into it.

IMO 55 : 45 or 60 : 40 Jigglypuff... not 70 : 30 though.

Again like Drill Resting, it can be shielded and DIed (Although I think its harder to DI out of than Drill resting.) Another thing is that, at a certain damage Nair will send Ganon too far for Rest to work.

and another thing, with good DI, Ganon can survive Rest at a peak damage after the end of the attack of 104%. And whenever Puff does a rest that doesn't KO Ganon, its a free attack...warlock punch perhaps?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Hey guys, honestly, I'm one of those people who believes Jigglypuff is underrated. I believe she will make a huge jump up the tier list when she increases in popularity. The main reasons she isn't used more IMO is because she is outclassed severely by Wario (also to a lesser extent, Kirby) and doesn't have incredible fanbase appeal to start with.

Jigglypuff has EXCELLENT zoning. Mind you, Wario's ability to zone is one of the most important reasons why he's considered a good character. Jigglypuff has several aerials which can be used for either comboing or killing. Like ROB, she is also able to chase you offstage for gimps. All in all, Jigglypuff definitely has tools to work with in this matchup.

Like Peach, she can float around and D-air or stuff from positions where it is awkward to chase her down. She can DI away from you faster than you can chase her down with Dash attacks or Wizkicks if I recall (not forgetting that she can duck under wizkick). She is able to kill at like 90% with a drill -> trip -> rest.

You KO her at like 50-60%, so it's not unwinnable, but I don't see how this matchup is in Ganon's favor at all. I was 3stocked by teh_spammerer, since I couldn't do jack to punish out of shield, and any time I approached he punished me, and usually gimped me. And the times I have watched Jigglypuff vs Ganon matchups in tournament, it is very difficult for Ganon to set up anything without getting punished by a good Jigglypuff.

Also, Pound and Rollout are gay. It is retardedly difficult to punish those attacks on reaction.

IMO 6/4 Jiggs.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
k, You have not fought a good puff. Stay out of this thread.

A good drillrest will trip them. If it doesn't trip you and you shield, we shield grab you into an uair and juggle you.
Uh-huh. Assuming it doesn't trip and we shield, it's far more likely that WE will shieldgrab YOU, dthow, and techchase into a kill.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
k, You have not fought a good puff. Stay out of this thread.

A good drillrest will trip them. If it doesn't trip you and you shield, we shield grab you into an uair and juggle you.
Dude, have some respect or don't bother posting here. We're not about to sit back while you're waving your d*ck in the wind making fun of valued Ganons. If you're going to post about the match-up, please continue, if not, then learn some manners and come back when you've grown up, alright?

Your post would have worked just as well without the first 2 sentences in which you needlessly make fun of someone you don't know. Next time you come back, have something decent to stay without the bullsh*t slathered all over it. Deal?

TP

Smash Master
Dude, have some respect or don't bother posting here. We're not about to sit back while you're waving your d*ck in the wind making fun of valued Ganons. If you're going to post about the match-up, please continue, if not, then learn some manners and come back when you've grown up, alright?

Your post would have worked just as well without the first 2 sentences in which you needlessly make fun of someone you don't know. Next time you come back, have something decent to stay without the bullsh*t slathered all over it. Deal?
Indeed. We Ganon mains do what we can to be a good community. We never get nasty unless someone else starts it, and we always look after each other. We accept the way things are, such as Ganon's placement on the tier list. Perhaps every Ganon main feels he belongs where he is or lower. We're okay with it. We are here to have an enjoyable time, not win every argument and Brawl we get into. That's what I love about our little community.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Originally Posted by Twilight Prince
Indeed. We Ganon mains do what we can to be a good community. We never get nasty unless someone else starts it, and we always look after each other. We accept the way things are, such as Ganon's placement on the tier list. Perhaps every Ganon main feels he belongs where he is or lower. We're okay with it. We are here to have an enjoyable time, not win every argument and Brawl we get into. That's what I love about our little community.
quoted for infinite truth...

Gleam

Smash Ace
I love how the Ganon mains just blast in here because of one little insult. An insult that...while insulting...I could care less about as it does nothing to help out this match. But that's Ganon mains for you...we're like a family.

I must say though...I hope this doesn't turn out like the Fox match and we start making a Puff Rivalry or something.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
He hasn't played a good puff. If the puff can't trip you while drill resting then they're not doing it right. You're all right though, that was a douchebaggy way to say that. Drill rest is so vital to her game play though. It's like saying you can escape all of Ice Climbers chain grabs. The only reason you would escape is because they didn't play well. Soz.

Uh-huh. Assuming it doesn't trip and we shield, it's far more likely that WE will shieldgrab YOU, dthow, and techchase into a kill.
We can make it trip by sweetspotting it.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
He hasn't played a good puff. If the puff can't trip you while drill resting then they're not doing it right. You're all right though, that was a douchebaggy way to say that. Drill rest is so vital to her game play though. It's like saying you can escape all of Ice Climbers chain grabs. The only reason you would escape is because they didn't play well. Soz.

1. I seriously doubt that you've played a good Ganondorf. It's a two-way street, dude. And drillresting is not comparable to the IC's chaingrabs. For one thing, it's not inescapable.

2. You can make it trip by sweet spotting it, but that means that you have to get a chance to sweetspot it first, which a good Ganon will not let you have.

Gleam

Smash Ace

Well first of all, a Puff won't...or at least shouldn't even try to Rest Ganon until above 85%. We can surive with Nair and good DI. And as I've said, any Rest that doesn't KO us...we will come back and easily Warlock Punch...or even U-tilt if we can get the chance at a low enough damage.

Until Ganon reaches above the said percent, using Rest is unwise.

But at any case, I'm all up to fighting Jiggypuffs to get better and see how her game revolves.

TP

Smash Master
Maniclysane has a good point. I don't know much about Jiggly, but if he says drillresting is very important, I have no reason to doubt him. Logically, Ganon must be easier to drillrest than most of the cast, due to his bulkiness and lack of a quick Utilt. Obviously, Ganon will SH Uair when Jiggly comes near in the air, but then the incredible horizontal air speed comes into play. We won't be able to stop that ball from reaching us unless they just dive right in like idiots. Once Jiggly reaches us, drillresting becomes a real possibility. On the other hand, Ganon won't die to it unless he is pretty hurt, and no matter how high he is sent, he can at least punish the sleeping with an aerial Wizkick. That probably kills Jiggly from the ground at about 70%.

Top Bottom