• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies - Canceled Indefinetely

Hax

Smash Champion
these tournies need to be $20 teams so they aren't f*ckin wack like last time

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
prog to the rescue. vanz, if you can make it to my place tomorrow, i'll drive you to eggm's.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Didn't ranmaru have a car? Or was it his friend? Either way we need mad car's from philly so sweden + lunar nova + cactuar + anyone else from philly who wants to go can come. :) Yay prog's coming. :) Upping the price for doubles isn't gonna make more teams enter, but i'm not against it lol. I don't care either way which ever way makes more enter. I don't even have a teammate yet. Maybe I can team with one of the 4 swedes that'd be cool.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
*This is DJ Nintendo*

Can anyone pick me up and give me a ride to this? I have gas money of course.

In addition, I need a teammate for this. Zhu, you're teaming with Vanz right? If not or he randomly doesn't make it or something, you wanna team lol?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill come from MD and bring the swedes potentially if armada will team with me.

get at my bribes, LOL

otherwise, the trip probably wont be worth it money wise!

unless he already has another swede teammate or some ****. how many are there cactus?

or maybe me and eggm could practice teams for apex. we will have to see. im broke but fiending smash

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
ill come from MD and bring the swedes potentially if armada will team with me.

get at my bribes, LOL

otherwise, the trip probably wont be worth it money wise!

unless he already has another swede teammate or some ****. how many are there cactus?

or maybe me and eggm could practice teams for apex. we will have to see. im broke but fiending smash
armada is teaming with aniolas, his brother. theres armada, aniolas, smasher and AJP. so all 4 of these swedes need a ride.

Eggm

Smash Hero
It might be a necessary sacrifice for the swedes so they can come. :) Vanz why aint u coming? Prog said theres 2 cars from his area coming and g$'s car surely u can find a ride? I wanted to see u vs armada in finals lol. Or perhaps u can team with plank? cmonnn

The good news : prog said 2 cars are coming! + g$'s full car and potentially the 2 from philly ultimas and planks this is looking raaaaaape hope copy brings nando/sneak. Theres these really new 2 smashers from philly who IMed me the other day who wanna go if any of those 2 cars have extra room. Shoopman is driving and so is doyoung2win they both may or may not bring people. darkoblivion is maybe bringing a friend as well and is driving. Turnout is looking **** good stuff tristate.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
well if plank drives the swedes then ultima can drive philly. PLANK WE NEED YOU. il give u some gas money if u drive the swedes lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hey guys like only 6-7 of my tv's still work so. I usually don't ask for TV's for my tournies but with the unexpected high turnout maybe can any of you bring some? And everyone bring cubes I have only 2. Not nearly enough for all my tv's. Thanks guys.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I dont think i'm gonna be able to make it up this week. My car isn't doing so hot right now (well one of the problems is that the A/C so it's actually doing very, very hot, especially with 5 people in the car).

I'll have to settle for seeing everyone at Apex, but i really hope the swedes can find a way to this.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm not gonna be able to make this one guys, so prog is gonna hold it down with recording. StriC vs Armada GF for this one.

See you all at Apex.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
@Plank, the swedes are all teaming with each other to practice for Apex unfortunately. Please let me know if you still want to make the trip and be their ride, as we don't have a second car for them :(

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
please tell me the swedes got a ride. it'd be a **** shame if they didn't. we only get so many opportunities for europe v. us...

honestly if i had heard a few days in advance about this, I'd have been able to do it...

Top Bottom