• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Cia

das kwl
it's more inappropriate than gay. but smashboards is like the pinnacle of casual anyway.. it mad me lol though..

i kinda want to sig it.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Surma - I'd love to bring everyone but my car is small. You and grill will have to drive. I'm kinda thinking if Brandon (mog) wants to go to give the last spot to him. If not him go with you guys and Dan go with me.

Haley and Jaden, of course you guys are coming with me. You guys have frequent Oorah miles. It basically reserves your spots lol. No discounts though. I don't play that sh*t.

Edit: If I had to bet money on who would call the first spot in the car every time - I'd have lots of it. Vanz, you call those sh*ts so quick.

Ayy SurMa

Smash Cadet
Surma - I'd love to bring everyone but my car is small. You and grill will have to drive. I'm kinda thinking if Brandon (mog) wants to go to give the last spot to him. If not him go with you guys and Dan go with me.

Haley and Jaden, of course you guys are coming with me. You guys have frequent Oorah miles. It basically reserves your spots lol. No discounts though. I don't play that sh*t.

Edit: If I had to bet money on who would call the first spot in the car every time - I'd have lots of it. Vanz, you call those sh*ts so quick.
That hurts -_-

Im sooo gonna camp you when i play you. -_-! lol jk. I dont camp in friendlies. lol =P ( shut up vanz ) lol =P

I know grill is gonna be a lazy arse and not go =[

Im not gonna play him tuesday and wednesday to force him to drive to play melee =]

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Mog, you are in... tec - you stank like week old diarrhea that has been festering in a pool of indian food.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I actually got nothing but like peach dittos and crut when I searched you. Hey Jay - so what are the finalized times for tomorrow so that we can get everyone organized.

Edit: Batman has never been gayer or creepier than ^

JFox

Smash Hero
The fest officially starts 1pm. If you need to be here earlier for whatever reason, I can accommodate. There's really no set time to end it, but I know that my parents won't let things run very late (I'm guessin things will end at 10:30). I ask that you guys try not to get here too late unless its really necessary.

I have two full setups, and an extra tv that needs a cube. If you guys can afford to bring a little tv, that's great, otherwise we will have to run **** on 3 setups.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Hmm...how many people are going? Id go maybe if Jfox still has room...I might be able to pick up Grill Surma cuz I think Im farther up North. Yea hopefully I dnt become lazy though. I kinda wanna play, plus I gots a new main.

noodles

Smash Champion
i'm so pissed..

i thought it would be fun to google search my name. and here's what i get.

****ing mew2king hogs google.
XD
Hmm...how many people are going? Id go maybe if Jfox still has room...I might be able to pick up Grill Surma cuz I think Im farther up North. Yea hopefully I dnt become lazy though. I kinda wanna play, plus I gots a new main.
who is it?

JFox

Smash Hero
HBK you are always welcome to any of my smashfests. Def lemme know whats up tomorrow. Feel free to bring anyone you'd like.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
id like to leave at like 2 and leave from there around 9 - 10. Brandon - Ill call you and pick you up from your place its no big deal. Vanz, you need to be in bayonne by 1:30. I can pick you up from the light rail if you wish.

201-779-8739 cell me tomorrow.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
I hope the registered count gets out of control and they have to drop brawl to make room for melee...

And ew, Melee should be the main event. In any case, it is awn. King G gonna be up in that jaz.

Top Bottom