• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tyr Challenge

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'd like to challenge any Ice Climbers player to a money match against my Lucas.

$5 minimum
$20 max

Best of 3 or best of 5 (your choice)

You must use Ice Climbers only against my Lucas only.

I just pre-registered for Pound 4 so if you're going to be there, this is your chance to play me. Stage list will be the same as Pound 4's (unless I see you at some other tourney in which case it will follow that tournament's stage list.)

If you're interested, please leave a post on this thread or PM me with information on how many games you want it out of and for how much money. I'll keep track of it on this thread so it's all official and nobody gets left out.

I plan on bringing a video camera to Pound 4 to record all money matches so if for some reason you don't want yours uploaded be sure to tell me.

Please don't give your mod any reason to lock this thread because of flaming or anything like that. I really just want a chance to play as many of you as possible and hopefully pay for atleast part of the trip to Pound. I know it's pretty far in advance but I want to make sure the best IC's mains see this.

Looking forward to playing everyone!

Challengers:
Peppywill $5: 2-0

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
He doesn't even main ICs lol.

I should go there with $1, then just MM people lol. I'll have $2. then $3. then $5. $7. $9. $14$..,

Yaaa that should be fun. Sorry for spamming.

solecalibur

Smash Master
A little cocky to go on IC boards eh? I really wish I'd go to four pound and see you dominate but oh well

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
not to be offensive or anything, but who are you? i can't recall hearing your name before (though that isn't saying much, tbqh).

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Just a midwest Lucas main. Not on any PR or anything. Never even travelled out of my region.

Just looking for some money matches. Anyone interested?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i can't save up the money for a plane ticket. thats in addition to the $35 brawl singles entrance fee. oh, and don't forget food, room, and board.

if it turns out my friends can get a car then i might be able to make it, but even thats a big maybe.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I was under the impression you lived near the venue for some reason frozenpopo. No worries. Let me know if you'll be there and are still interested.

Sad to here that Meep. I was hoping you'd be one of my takers. Congrats on Viridian. Let me know if something changes and you can make it.

There must be plenty of IC's going to Pound 4. Atomsk? Swordguard? Hylian? Any takers?

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Tyr, I main ICs now, come up to a Huber smashfest or go to Nope's monthly on Nov. 7 and I'll $5 MM you.

Edit: Woops, I should have just VM'd you this, oh well lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I recommend that no one underestimates Tyr's Lucas. He's one of those "Psh...who are yo---HOLY **** I JUST LOST!?" kind of players if you just choose to shrug him off.

Just sayin'.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
i hate the TO with a passion.
Oh yaaa I forgot about that little quarrel. Just ignore him. O_O

That's what I do lol
I recommend that no one underestimates Tyr's Lucas. He's one of those "Psh...who are yo---HOLY **** I JUST LOST!?" kind of players if you just choose to shrug him off.

Just sayin'.
That happened with me just recently lol.
well, i hate the mother boys with a passion so i'll probably blow off any skill as just the character being gay.
But... we're low tier ._.

We can't be gay lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No threads about specific memberssssssss. Dx

lain

Smash Master
Tyr getting cocky cause he beat my IC's in pools once, and now thinks Lucas counters IC's =_=. Nothing too outstanding here folks...

Tyr, you are good with your character, and you're smart and stuff, but this is a little too outrageous.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I pretty much agree with lain on this.

Eh you beat him once, thats impressive but making a thread like this is very egotistical.

But carry on with it. ;l im just some guy

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'm not cocky about it. I'm just confident that I can win. I have very little to lose. I guarantee that even if I lose I'll put on a good fight and it will be interesting.

Just play me. If you're not interested in money matching me, you don't have much business in this thread.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
looks like its going to cost too much for me to get up there (stupid people taking planes instead of cars) so we can't get any games. oh well, next east cost tourney you need to come here.

Top Bottom