• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The U.T.A.H. (Ultimate Tournament of Awesome Hotness) + Utah Smash Rankings

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Yo Zz lets get this date made cause im pushing for my own tourney in September and want to make mine and yours to be at least 2 weeks apart

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I believe the plan was for September 4th? Correct me if I'm wrong, but plan for that date.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
and here i am about to post saying to try and go for sat 11th
i do not think i can make the 4th for that is labor day weekend and i guess im going down to visit my great grandma in arizona. so Zz if you want me to take your money, plan for the 11th instead of the 4th.

i wonder if the reservation in Arizona has a smash scene?

-Final-

Aria♪
and here i am about to post saying to try and go for sat 11th
i do not think i can make the 4th for that is labor day weekend and i guess im going down to visit my great grandma in arizona. so Zz if you want me to take your money, plan for the 11th instead of the 4th.

i wonder if the reservation in Arizona has a smash scene?
Because we all want to have a tourney on 9/11. >_>

-Final-

Aria♪
So, is this tournament going to be happening on the 11th?

It would be pretty pointless to continue switching around dates. If you are available that date, go for it. There's no way this will work with everybody's schedules...

-Final-

Aria♪
Really, Z'zgashi, do you have a date planned out for this?

And lol at GanstaKirby and other idiots getting the Utah thread closed.

-Final-

Aria♪
Took you long enough, Z'z...

Well, I'll definitely be there. I can bring a wii, brawl, melee, contollers, and my laptop to use Tio with (I might record a few matches if you all want, but you've probably noticed that I'm to lazy to upload a lot of them). I can also help TO if you need me to. I was kind of like one last time, anyways...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Great, thanks! And i can upload them for you, ill find a way to get them from you... >.>

And now that we have a date and all, who can bring setups? We need TV's, wii + brawl, melee (i have yours final, ill bring it), and surge protectors

-Final-

Aria♪
I can upload them, I'm just too lazy to. I'll try to get them all up before the next tourney... I'll definitely record the grand finals for each tournament you do next time.

I just realized I said I'll bring my copy of melee, when I don't even have it. >_> I haven't touched that game since GEEX...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Most likely Satan

Also, if we have time (which i highly doubt we will) we should have a mid tier tournament.

Characters from Pit to Bowser which means:
:pit: :toonlink: :zerosuitsamus: :kirby2: :rob:
:dk2: :peach: :fox: :luigi2: :wolf:
:shiek: :pt: :sonic: :ness2: :bowser2:

PBnJ

Smash Cadet
I actually want to go to this! And I have money this time. Hopefully I'll be able to borrow a car on Saturday.

btw I got my mission call. Frankfurt, Germany. October 27th! I gotta get me my smash on before I can't play anymore.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Only if Chris uses someone other than Sonic. My Luigi would ****.

Rockmix you should come to this tourney as a farewell type thing.

Top Bottom