• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Thread: Latest News/Players/Tournaments [London monthly!] [Leicester monthly!]

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
OK guys, the news for SVB might me announce this week or next or possibly now :laugh:. So, fingers cross for smash bros to be at Super Vs Battle!!!!!!!!

VA

Smash Hero
Um, panelists need to update rankings soon. I think we should just make a list of 1 - 10 for now in our own time. Maybe all submit it to aiko or something. Preferably we need a space to discuss it, a forum type area like a message thread on facebook where we can write out our thoughts.

VA

Smash Hero
makes sense. also I think panelists maybe need rethinking? what with so many experienced players of the old skool being back involved, it would be good to have one of them on there?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Teran17 – SSBM & SSBB
FC: 3909-9390-1718
MSN: breakyaneck@hotmail.co.uk

Lolol I suck at Smash, plz don't **** me too hard. Kthx!

J03

Smash Master
Oy people going to germany in April, i call a meetup in March to practise!
right im in, for sure 100%, give me a place and time so i can book in advance

DO NOT MAKE IT THE WEEK/END OF MARCH THE 12TH!!! theres no way id be able to do that date

also im happy to host it here at bolton as long as the list is roughly 10 or so, any more and location should be elsewhere

AmcD

Smash Ace
I'm guessing there shouldn't be a problem, if anything people would want you to go because it would be better practice.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!

grayfox

Smash Champion
OMFGGGGGGGGG THAT FIRST VID IS SO HUGE!!!!

The interviews with the kids with them saying they are practicising a new technique that can only work on that beyblade and that guy who goes mental before launching it! THE AIRPORT WITH 2 GEEKY AS **** GUYS, ONE TINY THE OTHER FAT AS FVCK WALKING TOWARDS EACHOTHER IN SLOW MO WITH THAT HOST GOING :confused: AND THE PARENTS GIVING IT THE STAREDOWN!!!!!!

Anyone wanna get into beyblades with me?? :confused:

crewster

Smash Lord
*Crewster – SSBB
FC: 1075-2222-0869
MSN/AIM: none

VA

Smash Hero
I'm deleting my msn. So if anyone wants to stay in contact with me via emails/facebook just let me know and I'll give you my email or facebook if you don't already have it.

VA

Smash Hero
Ah ok my name is Robby Gee, so if you want to add me feel free. I'm deleting msn because I spend too much time on it and it interferes with my lieeff (yeah I have one). I need to start relying on my real life friends rather than falling back on people I don't see. I'll probably be on there occasionally, just not the way I used to be.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ah ok my name is Robby Gee, so if you want to add me feel free. I'm deleting msn because I spend too much time on it and it interferes with my lieeff (yeah I have one). I need to start relying on my real life friends rather than falling back on people I don't see. I'll probably be on there occasionally, just not the way I used to be.
No1 said you didn't have a life so I dunno why you are highlighting the fact that you have a life loool.
I dunno how much time you spend on msn cos you deleted me when you were having the banter I think lol. I might add you on facebook when I go on it if I remember, prob just me having the banter though I dunno, I have to ask Zeppo first.

VA

Smash Hero
I was saying it as if it is a shock, yes I DO have a life despite spending all my time on msn. Anyway I used to be on nearly 24 hours a day, it's over, I deleted it...I'm free?

P.S koops is so sexy I want him on facebook to perv on, I thought I was the best looking smasher, guess I was wrong :(

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Nice one Robby, facebook is definitely more suited for 24 hour sessions :confused: :suess:

Is actually a good idea though and I think alot of smashers would benefit from doing that including me LOL

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah well it's not just about spending on time on msn, it has to do with other more complicated and personal things too. Although, it kind of sucks that I won't get to speak with you as much anymore, I'll probably message you on facebook every now and again.

VA

Smash Hero
Nope, disabled facebook chat too. Also like I said it isn't merely the time wasting aspect.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I am but I'm going early

I updated the first page and title

I've also updated neoempire completely and posted up the southampton tournament on there too

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
Anyone else interesed in going to germany for cheap

theres planes direct from manchester, currently £46 return on ryanair which i'm planning on getting

1230 depart on the 3rd, 1130 return on the 6th- i wanna book those as soon as possible so they don't go up!

Should be fun, sweden was epic and france was... eventful lol

pm me if interested

Top Bottom