• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ultimate dear proom.

DonuttTemp

Smash Rookie
You didn't mention that Xsyven members are flaming spammers to look cool.

>.>

Guilty as charged.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Let it be known that post count does not discount one the ability to Common Sense

Actually, its many more members than that. there current favorite target seems to be Tera

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I've hung out with dr. neo in real life, he beat me in arm wrestling.

/true story

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You didn't mention that Xsyven members are flaming spammers to look cool.

>.>

Guilty as charged.
Nah, I only do that to Frank Fly. Because because he wants it. And he wants it hard. Search my posts. You won't find that I do it to anyone else-- unless they're like, waaay ********.

Dibs

Smash Lord
You know this (VIDEO) is just going to span a whole army of horrible copy cat (VIDEOS)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You know this is just going to span a whole army of horrible copy cats.
If the copy cats are going to be horrible, then what's THIS one? (Ba-dum psh!)

No more 'zomfg PRoom needs to be resurrected' threads. It can't be resurrected, because it's always been a god awful forum of death.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Well it was kinda a joke. And everyone needs to remember years from now that I was the first to make the video. And me and visu really did armwrestle for money and I won.

He is black.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
You prounounce it "pee room"? I've always said it as one word.

EEV, that is my favorite of your sigs so far.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Nah, I only do that to Frank Fly. Because because he wants it. And he wants it hard. Search my posts. You won't find that I do it to anyone else-- unless they're like, waaay ********.
I tried to see things from your point of view, but I couldn't my head that far up your ***.

Tera253

Smash Ace
Let it be known that post count does not discount one the ability to Common Sense

Actually, its many more members than that. there current favorite target seems to be Tera
true.

yet, considering how there was a Tera thread at one time, is enough to make one wonder...

There should totally be a Proom spam thread. then all the veteran n00bs (those of you who keep whining about "the Proom is stupid but was cool 3+ years ago") could just avoid that topic, and people could flame Tera, and Tera wouldn't have to start her usual weekly thread.

spaking of whicih, that just gave Tera an idea. she's going to go start another thread.
*goes off to start her weekly thread*
~Tera253~

Top Bottom