• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Samus Guide

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
People who get mad at being named in a combo video that's OBVIOUSLY a joke should just slow your roll and RELAX

slow your roll
like samus
she's chill

Levitas

the moon
It's pretty funny, but it would have been moreso had he acknowledged it somewhere and let us know either in advance or when he thought o fit. Additionally, people who don't know anything will get the wrong idea.

On the other hand, I'm mildly flattered to be put in there with the names he listed, lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
plz check the bottom of the front page for a MASS AMOUNT of new information.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Nice information, Xyro. I was aware of Samus' Charge Shot reducing down to 11% when it's fully staled. I commend you for taking the time to collect this information.

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
Hey I think it would be a good idea to have a combo/string section. Like the stuff Jasona wants to make a vid of. And it could be seperated in difficulty, like whether or not it needs buffering, pivoting or something.

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
In response to Hive from the now locked video thread <.<

a good metaknight will always beat a samus imo ^^... always. i'm not sure how good the mk pool is where you are though, and I don't mean to say that as just an excuse or that's the only reason i could possibly lose to mk lol...
But, i mean, ask tudor, or me or xyro or anyone with decent mk exp. mk is a beast. samus can't do anything against him really. she can't spam bc mk approaches too fast and punishes too well, plus nado eats through almost all of her brickwalls. mk can kill samus offledge and even has a better spam game than her. having played sean, dsf and tanj, really, I don't see how samus could ever really win this matchup or even more impractical a series in a major tourney ^^

as soon as samus loses her jump offstage her movements become very punishable/predictable. just losing your double jump off the stage, say you try to jump and zair the opponent but miss etc, will often lead to vast amounts of damage, or a gimp. and there's not much you can do. mk's aerials outprioritize samus' options in that situation.

plus his grabs/speed/damage/aerials/ledge tactics/upb are also all very harsh.

i don't think (90-10) mk is an exaggeration really... :/

@thecarter- oh, i see ^^ sorry for the confusion then.

There are not many decent Metas around here, but i play them on WiFi without much lag (sometimes)and have the same turnout. In fact I 2 stocked Clouderz in a online tourny. Now i know WiFi means nothing but im just throwing out facts. Imo meta is my easiest matchup 60-40 for samus. Maybe its because meta brings out my all in camping and thinking on what he will do next and not often that happens. How do you know that Tudor or Xyro have more experiance than me? Videos? They are both amazing samus players and no offense to them but they get treated like gods around here. I know they have great tourny results and sweet videos but just because of this doesnt mean they know every matchup down path. Everyone has there own timbit of knowledge greater than someone elses(almost).

As for meta. Grabs? Ever hear of "Don't Get Grabbed"? Speed? Just camp him out if you want him to approach charge your charge shot no matter what he does he will not be able to get a proper approach off as your charge shot will beat all his approaches. That is why a decent meta will shield dash to blocked the charge shot, bingo open grab/set up. This goes well at the start of a match on FD. Damage? Meta knight is fast but his moves are not as deadly as they seem, good for killing but racking up damage is something a good samus can avoid you should be able to beat a meta in the air. Aerials can gimp samus so make sure you have the edge at all times and have full off control remember when he is going to try a Dair/Up b to gimp you. I can Gimp metas a lot easier than they can gimp me. Ledge TACtics are avoidable with mindgames and bomb jumping, if you get a successful Dair on a meta (pretty easy considering most metas are not use to this kind of struggle on the edge, another advantage in maining a low tier character.) he will fly up straight in fear most often, even if you footstool him. Just follow up with another Dair and hury back to the edge.

Dont overestimate metaknight in the match or he will destroy you. Think of the matchup 50/50 at all times then decide afterwards when the match is complete. The minute anyone goes into a match all matchup status should reset to 50/50 its just simply proper mindset.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
This is still the wrong thread. Try the match-up thread.

TAC said:
How do you know that Tudor or Xyro have more experiance than me?
Show us your record of you fighting the best Meta Knights offline. You're letting your ego get the best of you. And forget Clouderz. The day Ally whooped him, no one cared for him anymore.

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
This is still the wrong thread. Try the match-up thread.

Show us your record of you fighting the best Meta Knights offline. You're letting your ego get the best of you. And forget Clouderz. The day Ally whooped him, no one cared for him anymore.
1. Oops my mistake. Sorry about that.
there are not very many decent metas around where i live
3. Im simply trying to prove a point. Did Xyro not say that if we have Information on a matchup that we should share it and say who we fought to show that we know what to talk about.
4.Clouderz is a amazing metaknight Ally did not whoop him he lost because of simple lag, Ally>lag than clouderz, clouderz normally 2 stocks him in friendlies. Even if he got beat by Ally they are both incredible.

Hive

Smash Lord
oh, oops i didn't realize you had responded T.T
I'll try to get something more descriptive into you about mk by tomorrow since i'll be out today. ^^
dang, now i wish i didn't throw out my other response lol.

but yea, mainly, what you are saying looks good on paper, but mk can take advantage of almost every
single one of those situations unfortunately ^^ and force his own approaches. Tornado is especially hard. don't think of it as a move that he will use to approach from a long distance away and you'll have time to react to. only meh mks spam that like that. mk's will use this as a regular move and hit you at times where they are sure not able to react. plus the move is almost riskless to use. the only thing you can really do is shield if you can. plus the only way you can use zair effectively against him is if you hit the top corner, which is hard, but most likely you won't have even half the time to.
Good mks will never be camped by more than 4 seconds lol. I would know ^^ camping and homing missiles are like my specialty lol. he can force approaches too well because of his speed, height, tornado, and dodges.
also his grab is especially hard to dodge. for one when combined with his beginning run animation it covers like tremendous ground in a very small timeframe. and also, you've heard about when mks spam downsmash twice in a row occassionally, right? well the best thing to do is to shield it. but yea, mks will stop halfway through and just grab you occassionally. mks can also dash attack under/in between a lot of your spam game at certain distances.
lastly, a good mk will never ever be gimped more than samus is gimped in the long run, and especially from the ledge. for one almost all of his aerials outprioritize samus', and for another thing even if samus manages to somehow trade hits and "spike" mk, 70% of the time the mk will still be able to recover with his upb and glide and jumps (while still retaining offensive measures). look i love samus' ledge game, but honestly mk still wins here.

look, after having played one or two mks i too thought that samus might actually win here more than she was given credit for as well, but after having played tanj (too much ^^) and sean, really this matchup is not in any way her favor at high levels of play, if not downright near impossible for her.

edig: dang! sorry dryn!! T.T

Xyro77

Hey I think it would be a good idea to have a combo/string section. Like the stuff Jasona wants to make a vid of. And it could be seperated in difficulty, like whether or not it needs buffering, pivoting or something.
i will add all of it on the front page. the first 5-10 pages have lots of combos/strings so it will take a while.

In response to Hive from the now locked video thread <.<
There are not many decent Metas around here, but i play them on WiFi without much lag (sometimes)and have the same turnout. In fact I 2 stocked Clouderz in a online tourny. Now i know WiFi means nothing but im just throwing out facts. Imo meta is my easiest matchup 60-40 for samus. Maybe its because meta brings out my all in camping and thinking on what he will do next and not often that happens. How do you know that Tudor or Xyro have more experiance than me? Videos? They are both amazing samus players and no offense to them but they get treated like gods around here. I know they have great tourny results and sweet videos but just because of this doesnt mean they know every matchup down path. Everyone has there own timbit of knowledge greater than someone elses(almost).

As for meta. Grabs? Ever hear of "Don't Get Grabbed"? Speed? Just camp him out if you want him to approach charge your charge shot no matter what he does he will not be able to get a proper approach off as your charge shot will beat all his approaches. That is why a decent meta will shield dash to blocked the charge shot, bingo open grab/set up. This goes well at the start of a match on FD. Damage? Meta knight is fast but his moves are not as deadly as they seem, good for killing but racking up damage is something a good samus can avoid you should be able to beat a meta in the air. Aerials can gimp samus so make sure you have the edge at all times and have full off control remember when he is going to try a Dair/Up b to gimp you. I can Gimp metas a lot easier than they can gimp me. Ledge TACtics are avoidable with mindgames and bomb jumping, if you get a successful Dair on a meta (pretty easy considering most metas are not use to this kind of struggle on the edge, another advantage in maining a low tier character.) he will fly up straight in fear most often, even if you footstool him. Just follow up with another Dair and hury back to the edge.

Dont overestimate metaknight in the match or he will destroy you. Think of the matchup 50/50 at all times then decide afterwards when the match is complete. The minute anyone goes into a match all matchup status should reset to 50/50 its just simply proper mindset.
Wow...............

1. Tudor/Xyro/Rohins/Noob all did one thing you HAVE NOT done. We played and competed in melee for years. Me and noob have been competitive in melee for 5 years. rohins and tudor is about the same. We DO have more exp and thats why we are better. Unless you are a prodigy like Ultimate Razer(which you arnt) you are not on our level yet. btw, go find all the best players in the world right now and look at something. 90% of them have played melee.............this is why us 4 are better than you, we played melee competitivly for YEARS and YEARS

2. Wifi means nothing. Wether its you 2 stocking "cloudz" or me 2 stocking anther(which i have). All of this was on wifi and it means nothing. You play 80% of all your matches online and your one of those that think wifi is serious business.

3. Canada. Im gonna be honest, canada isnt good. In melee and in brawl canada sucks and will always suck. Yalls BEST chance is here in brawl with ally. Other than him, you people are not good.

4. Your "tips" on metaknight are not even 2% correct. Metaknight is the BEST gimper in the game so whenb you said u can gimp better than metas(or cloudz) or whatever, i KNEW you played ****ty metas. You mean to tell me its barely 60/40 when meta has the BEST speed/recovery/gimp abilities/priority in the game(not to mention he cant be CP wether its character o statge)? Yea either you are playing trashy metas or you playing level 9s. Want to know about a good metaknight? watch dojo. i play this kid offline at my HOBO tournaments.......its imposible.

5. other than the past few posts. this thread should be about combos or ANYTHING you see on the front page.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Xyro, just to be fair.... admit that you know absolutely nothing about canada's brawl/melee scene.
That way people can know that your opinion shouldnt be taken seriously.

Then again, at world hobo you can always MM us Canadian scrubs.... lmao

Xyro77

Xyro, just to be fair.... admit that you know absolutely nothing about canada's brawl/melee scene.
That way people can know that your opinion shouldnt be taken seriously.

Then again, at world hobo you can always MM us Canadian scrubs.... lmao
nah im gonna stay with my opinion that canada sucks.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Xyro77 said:
Wow...............

1. Tudor/Xyro/Rohins/Noob all did one thing you HAVE NOT done. We played and competed in melee for years. Me and noob have been competitive in melee for 5 years. rohins and tudor is about the same. We DO have more exp and thats why we are better. Unless you are a prodigy like Ultimate Razer(which you arnt) you are not on our level yet. btw, go find all the best players in the world right now and look at something. 90% of them have played melee.............this is why us 4 are better than you, we played melee competitivly for YEARS and YEARS
Playing melee doesn't mean anything. The #2 in Florida, afro thundah, never played melee seriously. Several other people never touched melee seriously, like HRNut and CO18, all top 5. Don't think just becasue you played melee you are automatically better. Not saying you aren't, but you can't assume it. Ally, probably the best snake, never played melee IIRC. It just means we have better game sense, but they could play other games that still do that. The physics are differnet, so its not like we know what comboes into what or what we should do in every situation. The games are different. The only similarities are the controls and the name.

Xyro77 said:
2. Wifi means nothing. Wether its you 2 stocking "cloudz" or me 2 stocking anther(which i have). All of this was on wifi and it means nothing. You play 80% of all your matches online and your one of those that think wifi is serious business.
True, i can't argue with this. Wifi is so that if you no character exp you can kinda grasp what they can do. No argument here.

Xyro77 said:
3. Canada. Im gonna be honest, canada isnt good. In melee and in brawl canada sucks and will always suck. Yalls BEST chance is here in brawl with ally. Other than him, you people are not good.
Thats not fair, you can't be mean to a region that you know NOTHING about. THe first REAL representation of canada was Ally at one of the ECRC (i forget which one), and he *****. Beat everybody but M2K and azen, america's 2 best players. Don't hate on a region unless you go there and compete, or some of the players you personally know and can contend against went there and ***** face.

Xyro77 said:
4. Your "tips" on metaknight are not even 2% correct. Metaknight is the BEST gimper in the game so whenb you said u can gimp better than metas(or cloudz) or whatever, i KNEW you played ****ty metas. You mean to tell me its barely 60/40 when meta has the BEST speed/recovery/gimp abilities/priority in the game(not to mention he cant be CP wether its character o statge)? Yea either you are playing trashy metas or you playing level 9s. Want to know about a good metaknight? watch dojo. i play this kid offline at my HOBO tournaments.......its imposible.
True, i can't argue with that.

5. other than the past few posts. this thread should be about combos or ANYTHING you see on the front page.[/QUOTE]

IDK how many of you do this, but landing uair to up-b is broken as ****. You can also uair-jab-Dsmash/Dtilt. Its awesome.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ I do falling Uair to dsmash a lot (watch my vids!), forgot that you can jab first. I'll work on that.

Xyro77

ESAM, all im saying is that if you go look at the top 20 pros in the world right now. 80% of them are EX-melee players.....this tells you something

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ESAM, all im saying is that if you go look at the top 20 pros in the world right now. 80% of them are EX-melee players.....this tells you something
I know, but it doesn't 100% mean that you had to be good at melee, so saying that is null. He can be the exception.

Xyro77

I know, but it doesn't 100% mean that you had to be good at melee, so saying that is null. He can be the exception.
its not null its saying you have an advantage. and in fact you do. and honestly, i would put up ultimate razer vs ally anyday.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
That's true. I mean, i played melee...a lot. Probably top 3 samuses in the country (not cocky, chudat told me). So honestly idk how big of a difference it is with melee than without it. Yes you have an advantage, but people can overcome that advantage.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
...Xyro is not arguing that playing melee makes you better, he's arguing that playing melee gives you more credibility to your claims because you have a whole 7 years worth of competitive smash metagame under your belt when you make any claims. Granted, that knowledge does not always apply to Brawl because it is an entirely different game, but statistically Xyro is saying that having said knowledge would make you more likely to be correct compared to someone with less experience in this type of game.

ESAM, you're arguing that having an advantage like that can be overcome even by people who didn't play melee. Which is true, because you have given some counter-examples, including yourself. However, Xyro isn't arguing that at all.. so you two are kind of arguing about completely separate things.

As an outside observer I can agree with Xyro that statistically someone is more likely to be credible with extra experience behind them, but because that experience does not translate 100% of the time, there can be exceptions with players like Razer or w/e.. So in some way or another you're both right.

In conclusion, Metaknight > Samus

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
...Xyro is not arguing that playing melee makes you better, he's arguing that playing melee gives you more credibility to your claims because you have a whole 7 years worth of competitive smash metagame under your belt when you make any claims. Granted, that knowledge does not always apply to Brawl because it is an entirely different game, but statistically Xyro is saying that having said knowledge would make you more likely to be correct compared to someone with less experience in this type of game.

ESAM, you're arguing that having an advantage like that can be overcome even by people who didn't play melee. Which is true, because you have given some counter-examples, including yourself. However, Xyro isn't arguing that at all.. so you two are kind of arguing about completely separate things.

As an outside observer I can agree with Xyro that statistically someone is more likely to be credible with extra experience behind them, but because that experience does not translate 100% of the time, there can be exceptions with players like Razer or w/e.. So in some way or another you're both right.

In conclusion, Metaknight > Samus
Lol i'm not a counterexample, i played melee for 3-4 years. And yeah, having all the melee experience does get you more credibility since you are in the community for longer. I misinterpereted, my bad. And yes, MK>>>Samus.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
I know xyros probably just trolling.... but for the people silly enough to listen to his often ignorant statements.....

1: Azen Zagenite (Lucario/MetaKnight)
2: Mew2King (MetaKnight)
3: Seibrik/Snakekiller3000 (King Dedede)
4: G-regulate (Snake)
5: Chillindude829 (Metaknight/Falco)
5: KingAce (MetaKnight)
7: Ninjalink (Diddy Kong)
7: Ambrose (Ice Climbers)
9: Forte (MetaKnight)
9: Percon (Snake)
9: Plank (MetaKnight)
9: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
13: Korn (King Dedede)
13: Atomsk (King Dedede)
13: Neo (Marth)
13: Chu Dat (Kirby)

All canadian....

Oh, Last major melee tourney.... Kage got 5th with Ganon. And last big brawl tourney, Azen was beat by a canadian, and 5 canadians got 1st in their STACKED pools. And none of this includes Ally, who ofcourse... got 2nd.... only to m2k.

:lick:Back to samus talk now...

Hive

Smash Lord
hey, i didn't go to tournaments for melee but i think i turned out pretty good! :( T.T

competitive melee exp does help though imo to start at a better level initially though....

i trained with KOF (kawn) for awhile though, does that count ^^ lol?

but yea, mk>samus.... i think that's a fair bet. however, a lot of samus' bad matchups don't really come out until higher
levels imo, so against many mks depending on the concentration of skill in your area, you can still beat them in tourney. just when the mk has decent samus exp expect him to win... just don't play like it lol ^^

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
hey, i didn't go to tournaments for melee but i think i turned out pretty good! :( T.T

competitive melee exp does help though imo to start at a better level initially though....

i trained with KOF (kawn) for awhile though, does that count ^^ lol?

but yea, mk>samus.... i think that's a fair bet. however, a lot of samus' bad matchups don't really come out until higher
levels imo, so against many mks depending on the concentration of skill in your area, you can still beat them in tourney. just when the mk has decent samus exp expect him to win... just don't play like it lol ^^
I'll support that. As samus about half the time I'll beat a meta but it's generally becasue they have no idea how to play MK and it is clear as day.

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
i will add all of it on the front page. the first 5-10 pages have lots of combos/strings so it will take a while.

Wow...............

I have played it competitivly for 3 years, what makes you think i havent?

I said in my post that "I know WiFi means nothing but im just throwing out random facts" I do not think of WiFi being serious at all. I have no clue where you could have possibly got that from. This rests on my age and my location. I live in a place where it is impossible to find good competition unlike you and i cant travel because my parents wouldnt let me.

Dont know what you have against Canada but we are great brawlers, (The_carters response)

Maybe if you could actually try using them you could see how correct they are. Doho beats you because he is better and you are probaly one of the people who cant take a match with metaknight seriously without thinking that you are only going to lose because it is meta.

5. other than the past few posts. this thread should be about combos or ANYTHING you see on the front page.
Well the argument is fueled now because of your insults.

**** this **** im leaving the samus boards we have to many scrubs like xyro who just rip you apart if you post things on something they dont know already. Samus is honestly not getting anywhere like this we don't even have a character matchup even close to done and the thread is going dead again already. You idiots continue to post useless threads that will just get locked and you know it, b ut you do it anyway.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
This is why Samus boards need lulz threads to keep our morale high. Now were both cranky AND unproductive. Nice try, people who wanted to advance her metagame by "buckling down." everyone hates you and left, now you only have yourselves left to clean up the mess.

Xyro77

I have played it competitivly for 3 years, what makes you think i havent?
your age. your 15 right? you claim you can barely travel and go to tournies and this i when you are 15! i HIGHLY doubt you did ANYTHING in melee. you were 11-12 back then.......

I said in my post that "I know WiFi means nothing but im just throwing out random facts" I do not think of WiFi being serious at all. I have no clue where you could have possibly got that from. This rests on my age and my location. I live in a place where it is impossible to find good competition unlike you and i cant travel because my parents wouldnt let me.
wifi doesnt matter in any way so it should never be brought up.

Dont know what you have against Canada but we are great brawlers, (The_carters response)
i have nothing against canada. its just you guys aint amazing as u think. again, this is my opinion

Maybe if you could actually try using them you could see how correct they are. Doho beats you because he is better and you are probaly one of the people who cant take a match with metaknight seriously without thinking that you are only going to lose because it is meta.
unlike cloudz, dojo is actually good(4th at Cot4) and hes our best player in texas. most likely 2nd or 3rd best meta in the US currently. theres no way ANY samus can beat that. if u think other wise yor just refusing the truth.

Well the argument is fueled now because of your insults.

**** this **** im leaving the samus boards we have to many scrubs like xyro who just rip you apart if you post things on something they dont know already. Samus is honestly not getting anywhere like this we don't even have a character matchup even close to done and the thread is going dead again already. You idiots continue to post useless threads that will just get locked and you know it, b ut you do it anyway.
in case you didnt notice the reason why its "failed" is cause people in these boards dont do anything with samus. But it hasnt failed, it takes time to truly created a piece of art.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Yes. All Samus need is time, things will pop up. Xyro, I understand your frustration and motivation to improve samus, but insulting the community and telling us to hustle will not help. They will learn their mistakes over time. Dryn, locking lulz threads and such is fostering negativity amongst the boards, harming our cooperation and synergy as a Samus main collective.

Everyone please for the sake of the future of Samus, chill the fckdown

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
This is why Samus boards need lulz threads to keep our morale high. Now were both cranky AND unproductive. Nice try, people who wanted to advance her metagame by "buckling down." everyone hates you and left, now you only have yourselves left to clean up the mess.
Haha there go. Said it absolutely perfectly

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Not good tisk tisk. Guys we're supposed to be helping each other. Chasing the actually good samus' away is not going to help anything. I am very disappointed in my character board for such childish behavior. I could just go with rob as my main since I would be one of the better ones anyways and would do better overall. But I stuck with samus because I love the community but seeing stuff like this is changing my view on you guys. For now I will keep helping samus to get better...

Hive

Smash Lord
9th of 28 in singles at Why Read When You Can Smash? 6, 03/14/2009.

I know 28 is an average turnout, but the concentration of good players there was really good, ^^, more than half were from TOA alone. (which is a top cali crew btw).

Also, its too bad samus boards is so on edge right now :(

Edit: oh, when did we stop collecting tourney results??

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
n00b said it perfectly.
your age. your 15 right? you claim you can barely travel and go to tournies and this i when you are 15! i HIGHLY doubt you did ANYTHING in melee. you were 11-12 back then.......
Age has NOTHING to do with it. Experience in Melee doesn't make you better for sure, either. I've seen 12 and 13-year olds **** at tourneys, online and irl. Putting people down because of things like this is just idiotic, imo.
wifi doesnt matter in any way so it should never be brought up.
"Wifi means nothing" is only an excuse for people who always lose. Just wanted to throw that out there.
i have nothing against canada. its just you guys aint amazing as u think. again, this is my opinion
Canadians **** at Brawl. America isn't the only god country of Smash.
*more *****ing about Samus not being able to beat MK*
You might as well quit Brawl if you have this mindset. If you never try, or always "Know" you'll lose to high/top tiers, gtfo Brawl.
in case you didnt notice the reason why its "failed" is cause people in these boards dont do anything with samus. But it hasnt failed, it takes time to truly created a piece of art.
It fails for the reasons n00b stated. Piece of art? All I see is a piece of **** you keep trying to persuade people to think of as art.

As n00b said, everyone calm the **** down. We already lost TAC of all people, and are losing more people. The arguing and negativity need to stop.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

As n00b said, everyone calm the **** down. We already lost TAC of all people, and are losing more people. The arguing and negativity need to stop.

Uhh i concur once again. I hear TAC was pretty intense with Samus, it blows that we had to lose him

Top Bottom