• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Spam Us Database (A Compendium of Lulz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ isolation from any decently-sized competitive smash scene??

o w8--

Hive

Smash Lord
ravin- the resident evil cosplay is SOOOOO BAD***! ♥

ravin said:
denver is an hour drive, as well as Cali is about five hour drive if I really went out to bother with it.
you should definitely bother with it sometime! :O

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Denver is an hour drive, as well as Cali is about five hour drive if I really went out to bother with it.

Edit - On an unrelated topic and about Resident Evil from a cosplay i did a few years ago.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/Ravin_666/RE.jpg

Me, Hunk, Crowd Control.
THAT is the greatest image I have ever seen. Which one are you? did it go from left to right? or right to left?

Ravin

Smash Lord
Yeah, We meet up every year, it started out with us three right there, then it grew into like 10 people, and now its getting bigger.
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/Ravin_666/IMG_3752.jpg RE Umbrella Cast

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/Ravin_666/IMG_3768-1.jpg RE STARS, RPD< and Misc. Good characters.

On the same topic. Me getting owned for second place at the finals of a anime con <_<

Denver crew
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/Ravin_666/l_64e32087834cce34cd889bc3a5dd9f89.jpg

Youtube of me getting owned by Pirate Ship. (FYI, I only picked Wolf for the end, the rest of it was Samus, which is why at the end it said "Shoulda stuck with Samus" )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr8av3XlhzE

Also note this video is half a year old :p

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
YESH!! I'm not the only one that fails on pirate ship. It's stupid way or rocking back and forth and strange shape make spamming anything impossible. Z air hard to hit with unless your in the middle, then it's god :)
Stoked that ravin sucks on it too :D

Ravin

Smash Lord
<_<

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edit:

Please get back to discussing. You people could be talking about this in your Spam Us thread.

Wait What Did I miss?

Does this mean its going to stay open?

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I'd have to say I have you beat in the thigns you shoudln't know category.
I know a lot abouts girls make up and how half of them fail at applying that, so I call them out on it. Anyways, not really the point, the point is I know more than I should about girls :\
not just about their make up either about a lot of things (or so I like to think anyways, They coudl all be manipulating me to think that. We all know they love to manipulate)
Cherry, please. Girls these days don't realize that less is more, nor do they know how to blend their eyeshadow well enough. Some girls look like raccoons or they just took a beating (possible side effect of poor concealer blending as well).

With that said, I don't have the tech skill to apply eyeliner to the waterline/tear duct.

EDIT: I can much more easily criticize a girl's outfit.. dat's easy.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Cherry, please. Girls these days don't realize that less is more, nor do they know how to blend their eyeshadow well enough. Some girls look like raccoons or they just took a beating (possible side effect of poor concealer blending as well).

With that said, I don't have the tech skill to apply eyeliner to the waterline/tear duct.

EDIT: I can much more easily criticize a girl's outfit.. dat's easy.
Lol I can do thier outfit too. I look at thier mascara, half the time it's clump so I decide to tell them about it for a few minuets, and how ****ty their eye shadow color is.
their outfits, I rarely cross that line.

Hive

Smash Lord
goth makeup is kwl you guys just don't have taste lol ^^
less is not always more :p
wtf, why am i even talking about this lol

Ravin

Smash Lord
Im Goth <_<;;

On a other note, we should have a Samus main thread of like, our photos and stuff so people know who to look for in tournaments and stuff, lets say like Genesis. We should have a "Genesis Planning Thread" Where we simply post our Alias's and a decent picture. Then discuss on how we are getting these and ect.

Wonder if Dryn approves.

Hive

Smash Lord
ooo genesis planning thread would be kwl! :D

hey, i'm goth too you know ^^ or at least... I usto be lol

I've got an idea! how about if we name the thread "Relevant and ontopic discussion of samus ps we ♥ dryn"
that way he'll be sure to approve it! :D

Ravin

Smash Lord
^^^^Lol.

Oh? Goth eh?

:D

Ontopic.

Wait, what topic.

Im confused...

But its okay... I have cherry soda....

"I do i do i doooOooooo"

^^^^10internets for who knows who says that.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Street Fighter 4 for the Xbox 360. That is something I have. Anyone here?

or, anyone want to wifi brawl sometime (when I'm not in the mood for SF [which won't be that often right now lol])?

I'm especially interested in brawling n00b because he is flashy?

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ lawlz i quit brawl/wifi til the summer basically

is your name "DelxDoom" some fantasized collaboration between Del tha Funkee Homosapien of Hieroglyphics fame with the infamous rising underground rapper DOOM (formerly MF Doom)?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
goth makeup is kwl you guys just don't have taste lol ^^
less is not always more :p
wtf, why am i even talking about this lol
Lol, wasn't referring to goth. Goth less is ...less.
me n n00b were referring to good ol' princess' that try so hard to be pretty. and I'm the *** hole that sometimes brings them down, or gives them self doubts.

I loved high school.

Im Goth <_<;;

On a other note, we should have a Samus main thread of like, our photos and stuff so people know who to look for in tournaments and stuff, lets say like Genesis. We should have a "Genesis Planning Thread" Where we simply post our Alias's and a decent picture. Then discuss on how we are getting these and ect.

Wonder if Dryn approves.
That'd be cool. Hell no am I using like 600$ to get down to the US. that's silly silly for me lol but if TAC and The_Carter go to any I go to it'd be nice to see them.

ooo genesis planning thread would be kwl! :D

hey, i'm goth too you know ^^ or at least... I usto be lol

I've got an idea! how about if we name the thread "Relevant and ontopic discussion of samus ps we ♥ dryn"
that way he'll be sure to approve it! :D

Think dryn would really fall for that?

P.S. we need moar Samus mains. this board is very un active :(
I know a few and I'm going to get them to get their act together!
Think I beat one so bad though that he didn't want to main her anymore :( I was sad. I never see him play her anymore

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
^ lawlz i quit brawl/wifi til the summer basically

is your name "DelxDoom" some fantasized collaboration between Del tha Funkee Homosapien of Hieroglyphics fame with the infamous rising underground rapper DOOM (formerly MF Doom)?
i actually got this name for some lame reason before I learned who Del tha Funky Homosapien was

i fail a lot

Hive

Smash Lord

P.S. we need moar Samus mains. this board is very un active :(
I know a few and I'm going to get them to get their act together!
Think I beat one so bad though that he didn't want to main her anymore :( I was sad. I never see him play her anymore
we don't need more samus mains, we just need to clone the ones we do have lol ^^

Ravin

Smash Lord
I dont know about you, But I dont want a clone Xyro, or one of myself running around. The world has enough of us as it is <.<

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I would clone a n00b and make out with him, he's pretty handsome

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Lmao.
depends how good looking Hive is. I personally would want to shoot myself if I ever met another me.

nah, we defs need moar samuz mainz!

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
I'd totally clone me. I'd be able to make my video games twice as fast :o (although why stop at one? heh)

Ravin

Smash Lord
Or...we could just have evil twins of ourselves like Samus did. <_<.

That could get our metagame going, having someone who does everything you can and or better, it would force us to play better as well as double our tournament outcomes. XD

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
Programmer yes. For now I make them for fun; when I'm done school it'll be for my career. Oh yes!

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
:]

Where abouts in Alberta are you? I'm in Montreal for school, but back home is up in Fort McMurray (which isn't exactly my favorite place though)

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
Cool, do you make your own animations or use sprite sheets or something? I'm a CS major but I'm too lazy too make my own games, and the fact that I have little to no graphic skills.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
I prefer to work in 3D. That being said, I do use resources the Prime games use through tricky reverse engineering, but eventually I'll make my own. They're more or less placeholders right now while I do programming work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiLDNy8ECDw

That doesn't mean I'm incompetent with graphical work; quite the opposite. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7218/mptpwrsu.png (not the best of screens, but I'm modeling a power suit based on the MP2E suit design)

Yeah, fun stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom