• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Spam Us Database (A Compendium of Lulz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
:]

Where abouts in Alberta are you? I'm in Montreal for school, but back home is up in Fort McMurray (which isn't exactly my favorite place though)
Yuckk Murray.
I'm from right around Calgary (Forgive me for not being Overly specific on the internet)
It's a small town near there pretty well known I guess :s

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Clearly Rohins was the dinosaur -- he sandbagged a bit at first (because he was still used to melee and didn't feel like playing brawl), but when provoked (ENTER RAGE MODE) he unleashed his supreme technical skill.

Clearly Xyro was in the chicken suit -- after he got pwned he was johnning a bit, then decided to attack rohins from behind. Rohins, overwhelmed by the cheapness, got mindgamed into a pin and getting flipped over the railing. Xyro celebrates.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
clearly Rohins Was The Dinosaur -- He Sandbagged A Bit At First (because He Was Still Used To Melee And Didn't Feel Like Playing Brawl), But When Provoked (enter Rage Mode) He Unleashed His Supreme Technical Skill.

Clearly Xyro Was In The Chicken Suit -- After He Got Pwned He Was Johnning A Bit, Then Decided To Attack Rohins From Behind. Rohins, Overwhelmed By The Cheapness, Got Mindgamed Into A Pin And Getting Flipped Over The Railing. Xyro Celebrates.
You Son Of A *****!

Ravin

Smash Lord
I think Noob got it down. After Rohins clearly waited for Xryo to show him his movies, Rohins Lol'd and gave him a sympathy hug, then pushed him down.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hahah I'd love to but with current economical stuffz going on it's too much money that I can't afford to be spending. My uncle lives in Texas now though so If I did I could go visit him for a week or something

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
@Sarah - That's some kewl stuff. But jeez 3D and reverse engineering, I haven't gotten anywhere near learning stuff like that yet. But then I'm still finishing up my prereqs.

I'm think whether or not I should take some graphics courses, but I have a pretty unsteady hand so delicate stuff like that is a pain for me. I can't even draw in ms paint :(.

Though in terms of practical work I'm think about going more towards databases. Partially because most of the jobs I've seen online require experience with MySQL and stuff. And then there's an Oracle Diagnostic Laboratory like 10 mins away from my home.

@Hive - That must be one awesome line.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I don't understand.

Serris is a guy. He is a homosexual.

SarahHarp is a girl.

If Serris were not homosexual, he would ask Sarah, a female with the sex organs necessary to bear a child, to bear his children, because he would be attracted to the opposite sex.

If he weren't heterosexual, it would make sense.

LMAO Fail 2 u??

or LMAO Fail 2 me for not understanding the entire joke

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I don't understand.

Serris is a guy. He is a homosexual.

SarahHarp is a girl.

If Serris were not homosexual, he would ask Sarah, a female with the sex organs necessary to bear a child, to bear his children, because he would be attracted to the opposite sex.

If he weren't heterosexual, it would make sense.

LMAO Fail 2 u??

or LMAO Fail 2 me for not understanding the entire joke
She's a chick? and serris is homosexual?
Lol wow, I honestly had no idea.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Sarah is not a unisex name.

and Serris is indubitably gay.
Lol Yes, I'm just a ******. :)
I find it hard to actualyl beleive you about Serris. Your never serious enough for me to believe you :p

And Xyro is not a girl. I once thought you were. Not sure why, but I blame the name.

SarahHarp

Smash Apprentice
LOL, this amuses me. Sarah indeed isn't a unisex name.. that's why I use it as an alias. It throws people off.
..That being said, Serris, I'm sure we could arrange for something <.<;

@VirisKnite, I'm just finishing up my first year of University, so I really haven't learned anything worth while yet. But I was pretty busy in high school doing my own thing ;)

VirisKnite

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I was pretty lazy in high school, and pretty much the rest of my life as well. But yeah thats cool, I need to find a way to motivate myself to actually start doing something productive.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Lol Yes, I'm just a ******. :)
I find it hard to actualyl beleive you about Serris. Your never serious enough for me to believe you :p

And Xyro is not a girl. I once thought you were. Not sure why, but I blame the name.
A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS:

RAINBOW SUIT SAMUS.

In all seriousness, yes, I am gay. I just do it in a non-flamboyant way, so it throws everyone off.

BAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHA.

Serris is gay? **** it, I thought he snuggled with me because he was insecure.
I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjznhIJHzQ8&feature=PlayList&p=4F90A675312C7869&index=0&playnext=1

Some L4D Dead Air Fun. Part 2 of the Crane is fun. Cant wait for the official release of the maps to be out.
Steam ID plz. I've been trying to get people together for a Dead Air Versus game for a while, now.

Odyssey1319

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Xyro is gay, he's a lesbian (the Hive infatuation makes sense here)
I use pink samus, so count me in too.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I'm one of those non-practicing gays. I know, I know...

Ravin

Smash Lord
I quit my job to join the airforce, my mother wants me to come see her in two months, so right now i am in limbo.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ Go see your mama. Time spent with family is time well spent.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Hardly... Id rather not get into the hatred for my family. I dont live on the other side of the USA just because. When I wanted to get as far away as possibly, I GOT AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE.

Colorado here.

Maryland and Florida, Way the hell over there.

Edit - The only reason I partly agreed to see her was because it gives me a chance to see some of the closest friends of my past.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
oh. im fortunate enough to have a good relationship with my fam then. sorry to hear that.

hopefully u squash the beef so you don't regret anything if something ever happens (god forbid)

Ravin

Smash Lord
Meh. If it does, I possibly won't ever know about it. Tis sad, I wish I had the same relationship with my mother and father as most people do. Or the same with siblings. But my family has one too many skeletons in their closets for me to handle. And id rather not have my wife or children have to deal with what I had to.

Fun combo, Fair USmash, Up B.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Left 4 Dead story time:

Oh, man. Ravin and I just got done with Dead Air in Versus. Fun stuff. Both teams slaughtered each other, but the other team made it to the safe room with all four survivors on the first map, so we had no chance of catching up.

We tried Death Toll, but people kept rage-quitting because it's so easy to destroy a team with the Infected on that campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom