• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Yeah.... >_>

Not a good topic for him right now... or ever...
Uh. Sorry? :dizzy:

EDIT: Zjinn, are you just listing big tournies, or all the ones you can find? They're all so friggin far awwaaaayyyyy >_< I know you have to travel sometimes, but I'm 13, and parents driving for 5 hours (That's 10 hours round trip!) to bring me to something that lasts only an hour or two = no :dizzy:

Zjiin

Smash Master

EDIT: Zjinn, are you just listing big tournies, or all the ones you can find? They're all so friggin far awwaaaayyyyy >_< I know you have to travel sometimes, but I'm 13, and parents driving for 5 hours (That's 10 hours round trip!) to bring me to something that lasts only an hour or two = no :dizzy:
i'll post whatever i can find, so if you hear about a local tourney or see one on the midwest boards that i overlook, let me know and i'll put it up.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
There's an awful amount of outsiders not giving proper tribute to our 5150.
Oh believe me... I have massive tribute in mind... however, like the one of stealth 5150, I must wait for the proper time to unleash such praises upon the smashboards, when its message will most come across as clear...

*hides behind 5150 as a substitute for a ninja/hiding smilie emoticon*

Zjiin

Smash Master
I would like a minute out of my day to make this statement:

KirbySSB's dorm building is absolutely ******** and if I could, I would blow it up.

That is all.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
KSSB, I need to catch you on MSN sometime today/tonight. I think I might be able to write a paper attacking that stupid-*** rule that prevented Zjiin from coming to smash with us and got Zicore and myself kicked out... XD

Zicore

Smash Champion
I would like a minute out of my day to make this statement:

KirbySSB's dorm building is absolutely ******** and if I could, I would blow it up.

That is all.
I completely agree in every possible. It was really ****ed up. That guy was a HUGE ****...

Me14k

Smash Lord

The cave tourny is only about 45-70 minutes driving from elk grove. no johns.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
The cave tourny is only about 45-70 minutes driving from elk grove. no johns.
Thanks! Like I said in my other thread, I plan on attending the next tournament. I'll probably stick out like a sore thumb, being 13 and new to Smash tourneys and all.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Poppin' in to say, hi, hello, good day to you all, what's cracka-lackin', and lastly WTF I'm still the only one that exists in Darien.

I also seemed to have missed a lot of fun conversation. The stranger danger made me laugh and I feel like a tard for not popping in more often. Gonna have to work on that. I'm also gonna have to work on going to the next tourny. Seeing as how nobody wants to hire me though, the entry fee to any tourny is gonna be a ***** to pay. My wallet is already bleeding, and paying for anything else is gonna be like failing brain surgery on the **** thing.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
why is he banned every other week?

B.W.

Smash Champion
i know no one asked just that people have asked and i just wanted to clear it up before people asked
Hehe, I don't think anyone here would think you're gay for playing a female character. There are plenty of people that use Peach and are straight. The character you use is all based on your preferance.

psychic turnip

Smash Apprentice
I know last time i introduced my self normally someone kept bugging me about and it drove me nuts so in case a person like that came around again, i wanted to clear that up

but it seems like u guys are nice so i will edit that post

yeah know that i think about maybe that was a really bad introduction i could have sayed it in maybe in a different way

Top Bottom