• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
YAY another brampton smasher. No, I don't go to Heart Lake High School, I used to go to Fletchers Meadow Secondary School but now im in college. George Brown College. I still live in brampton though.

Mclena45

Smash Apprentice
I'm not far from really anything from where I am if I were to drive.
I'm 30mins from Javon89, not too long of a drive to downtown (my parents icecream business is down there), 15 minutes from my school, etc.. It's a good spot for going places, but, not a lot of people around here though, mostly older people who rarely come outside xD

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
okay since the intersection is hurontario and wanless, yur 15 minutes away from me, and probably 10 minutes away from Blowtoes.

EDIT: ...If you were driving...

Geist

Smash Master
I just noticed there aren't very many people who play Smash here, that's too bad D:
Well there are, they're just not active and they don't post here. First page has a list of active Btown smashers.

Hurontario and Wanless, or however you spell it... Everyone around me are 360/PS3 fanboys :/
LMFAO I can walk to Hurontario and Wanless. You live less than 5 minutes drive away from me.

kpm91

Smash Cadet
i graduated last year, but i didnt go to the ceremony October.

Btw - it's my other account.
wow i graduated last year too except i went to the ceremony which was kinda wack. So we're in the same year, went to the same school and didn't even know lol.

Welcome to the brampton thread Mclena :)

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
WHAAAAT? so i missed you then, dang. I'm telling you, brampton needs to do more smashfests and hosts tourneys. Mostly smashfests cause it feels so dead rite now. I want to get my butt back into it so badly.

Mclena45

Smash Apprentice
I'm a dude /)_-
And, I play it occasionally, not anything good though. My Marth is prolly the best I got though.
More of a Brawl person, as the people I do know that play have that.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
I stopped playing brawl last week friday after a horrible defeat. I got falcon punched while i was doing my wolf illusion to get back on stage. I hid under the computer desks for 3 minutes in shame.

Geist

Smash Master
lmao LL62 where'd that come from "We need girl players" xD

I'm not going to lie Mclena, most people in Brampton play Melee. I won't play competitive Brawl voluntarily, but I'll play casually, or if the person I'm playing doesn't play/have Melee.

Mclena45

Smash Apprentice
I do play Melee, it's just that I don't know how to actually play as a character. I plan on doing that later this week, then carry it out for a couple of months.
A few of my friends play Melee, it's just that none of us have the patience to sit down and play melee xD

Geist

Smash Master
Oh, how good are you with adv. techs?
Melee definitely has a higher learning curve than Brawl, but as soon as you learn the general basics, it's pretty easy from there on.
I'd be willing to help you practice/train you in melee. Most of the original Brampton players (myself included) are moving to other places for university/work etc, and we need a new generation of smashers to take our place >x3

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm not going to lie Mclena, most people in Brampton play Melee. I won't play competitive Brawl voluntarily, but I'll play casually, or if the person I'm playing doesn't play/have Melee.
:yoshi:

McLena, I'm also familiar with downtown Brampton, lived on Joseph Street.

In 2008, I lived in Heart Lake. I still hate Brampton though.

It'd be great if you played Melee with us, it being a much better game.

Used to play Brawl competitively, got sick and tired of the boring, shallow gameplay.

Mclena45

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to Melee with you guys :3
It's just that I'd have to find an appropriate weekend, High School is so much different from Middle, I'm so tired every day now TT.TT
Plus homework and all that jazz.

Geist

Smash Master
ha, you a freshman?

I'm completely free for the entire week, I'm waiting until my University semester starts, and I'm not doing anything unitl then. For once I didn't procrastinate something lol, now I have nothing to do. Serves me right.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Melee this week sounds legit. McLena, it'd be great if you came out.

Does Friday sound good Bren? Can I get housed for the night too?

Geist

Smash Master
woah woah wut
People inviting themselves to my place lol

I can't promise anything, in fact, I might be going to Kingston this weekend but I don't even know yet.
I need to have a chat with nightmare later, maybe we can plan something a little more extensive than just a casual smashfest.

But in the meanwhile, I'd leave that thought out for a little while. If I wasn't so low on money I'd consider it, but I just blew whatever I had last weekend on food, and I owe J money for a movie. :[

Mclena45

Smash Apprentice
Hm, well, I'd like to come out, but, my mom's really tight with the whole meeting people from the webz thing...
Maybe I can talk Javon (he's an irl friend) to coming with me, then she'll feel a little better :3

Geist

Smash Master
I totally understand, don't worry. *obligatory **** joke* ;]

Javon's met a bunch of people before, except myself lol.
He's met people that know me really well though, I'm sure he's met Desh and Wigi before.

Mclena45

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, he's said it once or twice. He rubs certain things in my face, guess he felt that since I didn't take too much interest in melee, there isn't much point, lol xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
highschool was a joke.

scott pilgram is awesome.

ive been working like 9 hours a day.

these chips are really stale.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i don't know what that means

but i have to wake up at 5:00 tommorow. then go train to toronto and sit in a room with 70 multi-millionaire banker stiffs and hand them a microphone when they want to talk.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
ANDY!!!! HOLY! Where are you now!

Mclena45: Javon doesn't know me in person yet. Hope all of us get to meet in person and play each other sometime.

Blowtoes: That's rite blowtoes, all the money wasted on food cause of us! LARGE PIZZA FTW!

Top Bottom