• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Asuka is annoying and whiny

Plus, with Rei you got this weird incest thing going on

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Personally, I like Asuka because shes a character that is actually more messed up than she lets on

Dang, Werekill :c I didnt know you were on the Junior Olympic team tho : O I remember you said you would trap shoot for sport, but didnt know that high of leveled! Awesomesauce : O

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Obvs : P

I was too sleepy to explain what else was on my brain apparently xD Rei isn't a very interesting character most of the time because she doesn't really change
Flat character through most stuff

:phone:

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Gee I sure do love upgrading my computer and getting cuts on my fingers/back pain/oh God I'm lonely.

My new cpu apparently doesn't work for some reason, and when installing my new power supply **** I think I accidentally missed something, so now I gotta go open up my computer later and figure what it is that I missed.

Also Lythium nooo stop being sick.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm never ever ever ever masturbating two days in a row again.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
is there something wrong with that?
i only tie the hog whenever i need to sleep/never any more than 3 times per day
any more than 3 once per day every day and you're reaching wizard status

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Still sick and weak. The messed up part is that sometimes, it feels like you're feeling better, just to find out when laying in bed that no, your stuffy nose and sinus pressure has either remained the same or worsened. Fortunately for me, it isn't the latter, but still.

Also ow I have a headache and still a lot of work to do on this stupid project of mine. God I'm ugly.
I'm with you on the headache thing. I hope it lets up. I don't see how that makes you "ugly".

Also, have you thought about updating your avatar to Cody Rhodes with his current mustache, or are you keeping your current one indefinitely? Just curious.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I'm with you on the headache thing. I hope it lets up. I don't see how that makes you "ugly".

Also, have you thought about updating your avatar to Cody Rhodes with his current mustache, or are you keeping your current one indefinitely? Just curious.
Probably keeping this for awhile, something about the image just makes me smile.

oirasorledyelsie

Smash Apprentice
I was about to post some incredibly long rant....

But you know what I am feeling spontaneously happy ATM...
I LURV TIS ALBUM->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcdeK5clqxE

Doesn't mean I can't do a little rant though...

WIFI SUCKS WHEN YOUR BROTHER DECIDES TO PLAY THEIR ONLINE GAMES WHEN YOU PLAY...

That is AAALLLL!!!!!

PEACE!

Bout' to go post in the happy thread....

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
some guy called me a ****** while i was going for a walk

but i don't care he's just some random right!

;_;
Man, this reminds me of the neighborhood near my school. Like no one was ever really violent but just so much dumb ****. I remember walking on my way to a date, and on the way walked by pregnant women smoking and at one point a guy in his car yelled **** YOOOOUUUU driving past me. Then I get to the spot and the girl has stood me up, so I took the time to tell her ex that his house is a piece of **** and the neighborhood he lives in is total ***.

Pretty good evening imo.

cannedbread

Smash Lord
yeah he was in a car driving down the street fast so all i heard was ****** all crescendo like

bothered me and gave me a mild headache but i think i'll survive thanks for the support guys

Melty Venus

Smash Cadet
I was walking near a road and some guy screamed just as the car passed me and it scared the hell out of me. The car was coming from behind so I wasn't expecting it at all. =(

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ughhhh. I've never been so pissed off at my high school.

So basically, there's this big field trip that's a requirement for the band class I'm in. We go to our state's convention center and play for all of the music educators in the whole state. Three things to note about this:

1) It's really really huge! All of the college professors in the state will be there, watching you play. They talk to certain students after their performances and ask them about going to their school. Scholarship opportunities! Yay!

2) It's a field trip, which, in my state at least, means that there is a required permission form in order to leave school. If you don't have it, you don't go.

3) It's on my birthday! Birthday concert with scholarship opportunities and time away from school? Plus spaghetti lunch afterwards. It's like paradise!

Knowing how big this is, I turn it in 3 days after he gives us our permission formss. This is really early, since we had two weeks to get it done at least. I made sure I gave it to the right person. I made sure that she said "I got your stuff, Joey" (In those exact words. Made her laugh a bit xD). It was all good...

Today, as in the day before the permission form is due, he sends out an email with a list of the students that don't have their form in (along with the $20 we had to pay for a recording and the spaghetti lunch).

I'm on it.

Now, this is the point where I should say that if you don't go to this, you pretty much fail the class. I should also say that I was going to major in music in college.

Anyways, so, I'm talking to him tomorrow about this (because he's the type of person that would lose something and then blame it on the student before realizing that he actually lost it), but knowing him, nothing will get changed.

There are no extra forms. That means I'd have to turn in the one I was given two weeks back.

Oh wait.

>__<.

If I fail the class, I won't be a music major. The school of music won't accept me. I'd basically be done with music, and I'd have to reconsider everything I've wanted to do with college, and one of the two difficult classes I'm taking this year (College Music Theory) would completely go to waste. It would all go down the drain because this guy lost my permission form.

Is there anything I can even do in this situation assuming that he actually lost my form? Or am I just screwed out of my possible music career completely because some guy lost my permission form? -___-.

I never thought I could be this mad at my school. >_<.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Ughhhh. I've never been so pissed off at my high school.

So basically, there's this big field trip that's a requirement for the band class I'm in. We go to our state's convention center and play for all of the music educators in the whole state. Three things to note about this:

1) It's really really huge! All of the college professors in the state will be there, watching you play. They talk to certain students after their performances and ask them about going to their school. Scholarship opportunities! Yay!

2) It's a field trip, which, in my state at least, means that there is a required permission form in order to leave school. If you don't have it, you don't go.

3) It's on my birthday! Birthday concert with scholarship opportunities and time away from school? Plus spaghetti lunch afterwards. It's like paradise!

Knowing how big this is, I turn it in 3 days after he gives us our permission formss. This is really early, since we had two weeks to get it done at least. I made sure I gave it to the right person. I made sure that she said "I got your stuff, Joey" (In those exact words. Made her laugh a bit xD). It was all good...

Today, as in the day before the permission form is due, he sends out an email with a list of the students that don't have their form in (along with the $20 we had to pay for a recording and the spaghetti lunch).

I'm on it.

Now, this is the point where I should say that if you don't go to this, you pretty much fail the class. I should also say that I was going to major in music in college.

Anyways, so, I'm talking to him tomorrow about this (because he's the type of person that would lose something and then blame it on the student before realizing that he actually lost it), but knowing him, nothing will get changed.

There are no extra forms. That means I'd have to turn in the one I was given two weeks back.

Oh wait.

>__<.

If I fail the class, I won't be a music major. The school of music won't accept me. I'd basically be done with music, and I'd have to reconsider everything I've wanted to do with college, and one of the two difficult classes I'm taking this year (College Music Theory) would completely go to waste. It would all go down the drain because this guy lost my permission form.

Is there anything I can even do in this situation assuming that he actually lost my form? Or am I just screwed out of my possible music career completely because some guy lost my permission form? -___-.

I never thought I could be this mad at my school. >_<.

If you actually fail because of that, the best thing to do would be to try and set up a meeting with the principal and explain your situation.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I loved the field trips in my band class.

We all stayed in the same hotel as the football players (Or basketball players depending on season) (The cheerleaders always stayed in a different hotel for some reason) and we threw awesome parties.

I got some interesting stories about stuff people ended up doing when we had so little supervision.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
This was a few months ago but it's been bothering me for some reason.

I was sitting down on a curb by the boardwalk in Atlantic City. I was waiting for my relative to get some food for us. Out the blue, some 5 year old walked past me, threw a piece of plastic at me, and then said, "**** you." And kept on walking.

I sat dumbfounded of what just happened for like 10 minutes.

Is this normal?

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
This was a few months ago but it's been bothering me for some reason.

I was sitting down on a curb by the boardwalk in Atlantic City. I was waiting for my relative to get some food for us. Out the blue, some 5 year old walked past me, threw a piece of plastic at me, and then said, "**** you." And kept on walking.

I sat dumbfounded of what just happened for like 10 minutes.

Is this normal?
I would have murdered that child and said "you're welcome" to the parents of that rat.

God bless Uhmurricuh.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So I've already mention how sick I am with a cold. Mind you, I was almost recovering last night, so I sleep in the hopes that I'll feel better in the morning. So my girlfriend had this "genius" idea to open the goddamn window last night because she was apparently hot, letting all the cold air in. Queue morning, and I wake up freezing my nips off with a worsened sore throat and bad mucus buildup in my throat and sinuses. Add a headache on top of that, and you have a pissed off ***** who's forced to sleep in bed all day yet again! Ugh!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
So I've already mention how sick I am with a cold. Mind you, I was almost recovering last night, so I sleep in the hopes that I'll feel better in the morning. So my girlfriend had this "genius" idea to open the goddamn window last night because she was apparently hot, letting all the cold air in. Queue morning, and I wake up freezing my nips off with a worsened sore throat and bad mucus buildup in my throat and sinuses. Add a headache on top of that, and you have a pissed off ***** who's forced to sleep in bed all day yet again! Ugh!

Doesn't matter how hot you are, opening the window in winter time is never gonna work. The best thing you can do now is make it clear to your GF not to do that again, say it nicely though.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Doesn't matter how hot you are, opening the window in winter time is never gonna work. The best thing you can do now is make it clear to your GF not to do that again, say it nicely though.
Yeah, that's what I did. I told her if it got to hot for her, the living room couch is always available. It's usually cold in the living room anyway. I mean, it's not like I'm mad at her; I'm just mad at the fact that I woke up freezing, with worsened symptoms. I would open the window sometimes too, so I have no right to be pissed at her.

Top Bottom