• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unknown Talent "Ayu" with lots more.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Hey guys just showing you more matches. I do believe though these ones you will be much more impressed with. Enjoy. Oh yes the reason the rounds are somewhat messed is because I couldn't get some of the rounds on Youtube too big ^_^' sorry.

Ayu (Red Marth) vs Yuu (Red Link) Round 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU7RQvWdNqI

Ayu (Green Fox) vs Yuu (Red Marth) Round 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrZ3Q_PewPc

Ayu ( Red Marth) vs Yuu (Blue Marth) Round 4 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7EBPdsaIBA

Ayu (Black Marth) vs Yuu (Red Marth) Round 5 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfnaYqTN7uA

Ayu (Green Fox) vs Yuu (Red Marth) Some Crazy Round : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9cj1mR05gk

Ayu (Red Fox) and Yuu (Red Marth) vs Tau (Green Puff) and Seth (Green Falcon) :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycdYMG34hrE

Ayu (Green Fox) vs Tau (Crown Puff) :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0gLWBq3HMI

Ayu (Red Marth) vs Yuu(Red Falco) vs Seth (Red Roy) vs Tau (Zelda) :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM8muIokyYM

Yuu (Red Marth) vs Tau (Crown Puff) :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFUL6DEXcgY

takieddine

Smash Master
not very impressive...the title fooled me.

edit: I just watched 3 matches. I'll watch all of them later, just to make sure i'm not mistaken.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
No insane display of technical skills.
No ridiculously smart playing.
No new techniques or tricks.

Don't get me wrong, you're not bad, you're just not as good as you think you are.
Nice vids, but nothing special.
Accept it, get better and suprise us next time :)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wait are you the guys from Canada that think you're like amazingly good at smash and spouted off how Ken wasn't anything special???

I'll watch the vids and edit later!!!

EDIT: I watched 3 of them (I don't feel like sitting through much more), you guys were average competitive smasher level IMO, it probably doesn't help that I've been watching lots of m2k's marth lately!!!

So yeah you guys aren't bad just not amazing either!!!

:colorful:

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Well thanks for the opinions. Well I must say if you are only watching three out of the like 10 of them then I think you should hold your thought though lol. Anyways I think you guys are a little to high of expections lol. Calm down.

Shoun Aiako

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for all the comments; Atleast you guys are being straight forward and honest; instead of compromising. I don't consider myself a Ken, not even close. But considering the lack of SSBM talent here in the Maritimes, it must be acknowledged that we have come along way for people who don't have tournments to compeat in, and many people in general to train against.

Again, thanks for the non compromising comments. lol

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
my bad... about my previous post thingy. This thread was really misleading, I thought it would be like a new really good pro that would overthrow Ken like PC Chris...

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
not good video quality. FYI dont hype up ur matches like with the intro or the titles to make it sound like ur amazing and then just being mediocre.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Personal opinion works well as a defence. I have been told by other pople on this boared and else where I could easly be a "somebody" I would say those matches were more then "mediocre" lol.

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
i meant more like average but since u hyped it and it wasnt special it made it seem below average but thats just me. my bad. XD

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Personal opinion works well as a defence. I have been told by other pople on this boared and else where I could easly be a "somebody" I would say those matches were more then "mediocre" lol.
The people on Smashboards were either lying or had no idea what they're talking about.
Look around you, look at the vids...do you honestly think you compare to some of the people of this board?
Not even close.
I'm not saying you'll never become a pro, because I can't tell...who knows, you might become REALLY good in the next few months.
However, saying you'll become easily become one of the better players based on these vids is just ridiculous because they're below avarage.

Instead of going in to defense and saying "but other people say I'm good" try to figure out why I say you're not and get better.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Then tell me why they are below average, because you are one of the only ones who says such a thing. So you are obviously seeing something. So please do tell. I do watch "pro" matches they are good yet I watch ours and honestly don't seem all that much different actually ours are more faster paced then most. We basically everything they do. Yuu does all the same stuff Ken does lol.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
If you really don't see the difference you have a loooooooooooong way to go haha :)
I'd be glad to give you some pointers though, do you use AIM or MSN?
If so PM me either one and I'll add you ^^

Realizzle

Smash Cadet
Yuu does all the same stuff Ken does lol.
LOL are you joking me? he's not even close... not...even...close.

honestly, "ayu's" marth plays just like every other terrible scrub marth in the U.S. running around with some random dash dances/wavedashes, then coming in haphazardly with some forward airs. There is 0 finesse to it, 0 indication that you guys have actually thought out attack-counterattack situations thoroughly.

These days people think if they can dash dance, throw in some wavedashes to make it "look cool" and go in for some terribly timed grabs and terribly timed/spaced forward airs and neutral airs, they are "good." They force the movement...I see this over and over again.

Watch REAL marth players - Ken, mew2king, ek, azen, etc. etc. None of them force these random movements...they strive to hit people and to not get hit. they adapt to the situation and move based on the situation at hand.

You look exactly like every other scrub marth in the world with horrible spacing, horrible approaches, horrible everything.

i'm sorry but ayu's marth is terrible.

Anyways I think you guys are a little to high of expections lol. Calm down.
Maybe it's because your a scrub who came in long ago and claimed to be better than Ken. You said Ken's marth wasn't impressive and that you were some incredible "unknown" talent that could go toe to toe with him?

You scrubs who think you can make it straight to the top are a dime a dozen. I remember somebody similar to you - a guy named Sora Keyblade Master, came in and started bragging about how he was going to be "the next ken." Only...he ended up getting demolished by one of our smashboard veterans.

The sure-fire way of telling a scrub from a nonscrub is to look at their attitude.

Scrubs have attitudes...just like this:

So please do tell. I do watch "pro" matches they are good yet I watch ours and honestly don't seem all that much different actually ours are more faster paced then most. We basically everything they do. Yuu does all the same stuff Ken does lol.

OH LIEK WE DO THE SAME THING LOLOL I CAN DASH DANCE AND GRAB I CAN DO FORWARD AIRS TO UP TILTS OR DODGING AND THEN GRAB I'M AMAZING. no...no you're not, sorry.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Lol how did this guy get more replies to thread than mine? To be honest (not to flame you). But I would run circles around you with my Fox. Not sayin the potential is there. But definitely not right now. I saw nothin exceptional about your Marth or Fox although your Marth would probably beat mine because I just can't play Marth for some reason. But yeah if you start a thread like this with a title like that, expect to get roasted. But yet you still stand strong; good but ignorant at the same time. Just suck it up and work on what people are helping you with.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dude...practice spacing your attacks, tricking your opponent, adapting to situations, punishing mistakes, and so much more. If you think you're going to win/beat Ken (XD) playing like that, you're sadly mistaken. Just because you wavedash, throw in random dash dances, and spam nair as an approach does not mean you're good. There're a lot of improvements to be made.

Mr.C

Smash Master
if i were to set down the controller and play with my balls
id prolly still beat you 9/10 times

but its ok i still love you <3
keep up the practice

Miharu

Smash Hero
You're sure full of yourself.

I don't like judging off vids, but I can beat you without trying. And I'm only average myself. So rethink that before you make a topic with the title "The Unkown Talent" or some garbage like that, since you're hyping yourself up to be much more than what you are.

At least get better first. It's not like Canada has no good smashers for you to learn from -_-

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Okay well prove it in Brawl, everyone of you who "think" they can beat me try it. See if you are true or just ignorent. I could say so much more but there is no use because you all idol one person lol.

Top Bottom