• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The use of the pan

Flob

Smash Cadet
Since the sausage pan has been massively improved and I couldn't find a good thread about it I decided making a thread myself. What are according to you guys are the things the pan should be used for?

This is what I mainly use it for:

- Setting up smashes (go stand under a falling character > hit them with a (couple of) sausage(s) > enjoy the lag they're having > smash > KO/damage

- Edgeguarding (go stand on a spot near the edge and just start spamming B to hit your opponent with a sausage. Jumping after them is also an option)

- Neutral B > Dthrow (when you expect them to DI in front of you use neutral B to hit them or with the pan, or create a wall of sausages if they roll)

- Mindgames :p

What do you guys use this fun move for?

Mr. Game and Penguin

Smash Apprentice
Plus, chef has significant start-up lag(about a second before they get fried), so they could roll away before you know it, and then you'll be screwed.

dead_cell

Smash Cadet
they probably both just used the defaults on the site. ofc mines just googled and then painted to invert colours. lol

Debonu

Smash Cadet
i use it against lvl 9 bowsers to cheer me up. i roll back to the edge and just spam it and watch the stupid computer go from 0-w/e then i kill

and speaking of avatars does anyone know how to get a picture from the wii i wanna get a metal turtle as my avatar

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
From what we have deduced, Chef ***** DK. He's a big target, and Chef obliterates his best approach (B-air) and he has no other reliable options around it. Also his recovery is easily hit by Chef.

Chef can start up combos if your opponent accidentally runs into it. It kills aerial approaches in general, and it can do a lot of damage if you land all the hits. Generally it can also be used to take control of more area of the stage.

Top Bottom