• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Void Tourney~~~Congratulations, crappycola!

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
O_o

o_O

Well, we overflowed....

I suppose I'll let TimeWarpedBrawler amd Professor MGW in, since they signed up earlier. Sorry, DMAGZ and Pink murder.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
It was close... And suddenly I was down one stock... and he had 50% damage...

Ssonic beat me... He plays a mean Tink... Watch out for the return-rang...

Good luck y'all!

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Sorry, I can't be on at all times. But I am on everyday. XD

Captain hadn't been on for a few day's so I had assumed he had left. But seeing that he's still on the site, I sent him a PM.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I won
fun game krazee guy I forgot to turn off tap jump which was why I did not use my tilts.

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
Well, I definitely have to disqualify TimeWarpedBrawle, Liquid-117 and NoriakZ, since they haven't been active. If tsilver and Captain don't get their match done soon, I will decide the winner by coin flip.

NoriakiZ

Smash Cadet
Hey, I've been on. I just can't play with my Wii on weekdays. It's a wonder I can use a computer, because I'm at a friend's. :p

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
Sorry. You didn't fight Icyo during the weekends, and as you can't fight until then, and I'm not delaying this another 3 days, you are disqualified.

Top Bottom