• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide The way-too-long-for-anybody-to-actually-read Ness Guide!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Has anyone actually read the ENTIRE guide yet? I for one haven't. >.>

Ademisk

Smash Champion
That is so pathetic I don't even know what to say. I'm going to go read the entire guide out of spite.

Edit: DONE. And Pray? Really? Wtf Simna?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Has anyone actually read the ENTIRE guide yet? I for one haven't. >.>
lol yeah...I have
x_X

and man...I ALMOST PULLED OFF PRAY [without thinking about it too!], I remember showing a Fox player I know that a couple months ago and he was like ".......my brain hurts...if you pull that off, and it's on me, I'd probably cry and then quit smash"...such a satisfying glimmer of hope. Especially cuz he's the best player in our area [note: we are SoVa, not NoVa, and thus: are not quite comparable to the homes of ChuDat/Chillin/etc, but this guy, Ether, is still facking amazing.]
So last week [and we hadn't talked about the move since that first time], after I almost got the move off [I barely missed the 2nd tailwhip], he was just silent for a second and was like "..................that was almost it, wasn't it."

gah...next time >_<

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I've read all of it. Several Times. At most it's like 20 mins it's not that bad. Or I just read fast... >.>

Ademisk

Smash Champion
It's 20 mins if you don't read every single frame information for every attack and skip over stuff every SSBM player should know. Otherwise it's like 3 hours.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The PSI Magnet one isn't working too well. I'm using images from Seanson's Hitbox thingy, and it won't work. Tried it 3 times, kept coming out like that...

EB360 hasn't been on the boards lately, has he?

Last Activity: 03-21-2007 04:41 PM

Ummm.... I'm right! For once, I'm right!

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Dude, get a better quality version of HBFS for that theme song link. That one makes my ears hurt a little.

And screw magnet, give us Ness's uair.

EDIT OF IMPORTANCE: Annoying, please add if you can the hitbox gifs for the up and down tilted versions of Ness's ftilt. I want to see the difference between them an his normal version.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Put his u-tilt up too!

And you don't really need the hitbox for psimagnet, it's really the same as the animation...

GildedPunch

Smash Ace
why isn't anyone else wondering about the uair hitbox???
Why didn't anyone put that up there? it has a weird hitbox on the side of his head that I think people would like to see!!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Guys, I hope y'all realize I'm doing these as fast as can. Which is not fast at all, knowing my order of priority. But I am doing it. PSI Magnet GIF problem might happen to other GIF's, too.

*notices that no one commented on EB360's disappearance*

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
haha, maybe no one was quite sure about his disappearance? I mean he came back briefly only to explain why he was gone which I'd assume would only further lend to his prolonged absence. wow I sound like a prick, perhaps? haha. anyway...no rush on the hitbox gifs, it's amazing that you're even doing that, so yeah get to it when you can mangz, it'll be appreciated greatly when you do. though I suppose I should second the requests, but in this order: uair, utilt.

Levitas

the moon
emoclew ot edisnoom

yes it's all wrong
not it's all right
yes no it's all rightwrong.

And for the record, I've seen an emu (the bird kind) just walking around at a local private lake before. It was an escapee from an emu farm.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Well that started a spontaneous amount of posts for no real reason. Was there an Emu in EarthBound?

Levitas

the moon
non, mais j'ai vu Asterix. If that's even close to being right. It's been a good four years since I've had a class of french, oh well.

Top Bottom