• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Beware!

It's only a matter of time until Xyro77 challenges this board >_>

:ike: Prepare yourself!

Tenki

Smash Hero
He actually did, sort of, during the Samus matchup discussion, except I don't think anyone actually played him.

He sure didn't respond to my PM xD

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
If anyone want to play me tonight, I'll be online, and probably on Allisbrawl, cause I likes m'chatt. I'll be Sonic, of course.

Umby

Smash Master
Just checking. I was playing someone who's tag I didn't recognize, so I thought it was someone I added recently.

You're the only one I've added recently.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Last time I played anyone from America, there was like a one and a half to two second lag.
I wish there were English people on this site to play.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
yeah... but I have a class at 12:30... so we can only do like 1 or 2 games... fyi you'll need to delete and renter my code cause I deleted you since you told me a while back you weren't playing brawl anymore XP

Boxob

Smash Champion
I have to find out lol. I just know I'll be in East Meadow. That'd be really beast if we could play, cause I wanna play some people right now.

:093:

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
I'll pretty sure we'll play in person eventually. Not sure about right now though. Maybe if I pull something out of my as-I mean out of my hat.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Nice matches cat, real sick kill on Pokestadium! I wish I could of saved that. Lol at the pictochat ladder shenanigans.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Sorry about throwing that last match. I wanted to save that match. GGs Yeah the Pokestadium match was epic.

Top Bottom