• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Choice

Smash Champion
I dunno if slizzard has anything on nebulous. which is what most the videos posted in the wolf boards are.

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
I actually like that song. Maroon 5 had a concert in my town not too long ago. It was sold out like months before hand.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVNWaToiVik&feature=channel

i do some good stuffs
and some bad stuffs

but that guy used to **** me even harder(ala match 3 :urg:) so i'm content i guess
critique away
Not trying to sound like JJ, but Jumpshine could have saved you in many situations. You also don't always need to approach Diddy and can reflect his nanerz T.

I liked your use of Fair. Maybe try to incorporate more grabs like dthrow to put Diddy in bad spots. And Jc item toss is too goodz in my opinion.

Laem

Smash Champion
Not trying to sound like JJ, but Jumpshine could have saved you in many situations. You also don't always need to approach Diddy and can reflect his nanerz T.

I liked your use of Fair. Maybe try to incorporate more grabs like dthrow to put Diddy in bad spots. And Jc item toss is too goodz in my opinion.
you bring up valid stuff. ironically my grabgame when playing wolf, marth and MK is lackluster (probably because of swords and claws n stuff n things) even though i primarily play D3
unfortunately i suck technically: dacits = blegh and stupid if u fail it. heck i even suck at dacus (see: every time i dash attack)
Reflecting nana's i could've tried more often but it hasnt worked out well in the past

last but not least, can u point out some specific situations where i could've (should've?!) used JS?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Vato

Your ground game was lacking - I saw almost no tilts, no jabs and very few grabs. Ftilt is a solid anti-aerial move and beats/trades with G&Ws aerial all the time; jab, d-tilt/dsmash and grab mix-ups in close range are effective because G&W lacks fast OoS options. Wolf also has an AMAZING walk - use it to deal wih G&Ws spacing and space your own ftilts / dsmashes and aerials that way.

Be more careful with your 2nd jump; The kill around 1:00 was COMPLETELY unnecessary and only happened because you used your airjump way too early - you were out of options at that point; had you not used your 2nd jump so early you could've just jumpshined behind his smash or avoided the situation alltogether. If you face a smart player he can keep you pressured in the air because you have no jump left and airdodge is generally punishable. The best course of action is to keep your 2nd jump for as long as you can and use Wolf's other options instead [they are all pretty good]:

- Learn to use Wolf's pivot Blaster in mid-air to reverse momentum
- Get used to the range of dair and when to use it
- Throw in an occasional shine or airdodge
- Watch out to not land next to your opponent

If you use these options well then you will see that you can keep your 2nd jump for a time where you will actually NEED it.

:059:

Choice

Smash Champion
if you have an sd card and sd card reader. put them on that then email them to someone.

Choice

Smash Champion
obviously we have a creeper in the wolf boards

he's chattin on your aol
archivin your instant messages
tryna stalk so yall need to hide ya sn, hide ya profile
(hide ya sn, hide ya profile)
(hide ya sn, hide ya profile)
and hide ya fb cuz they stalkin errybody out here

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
Im just a small town wolf...howlin in the lonely wooods. On the midnight train going to e tier.

Top Bottom