• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

castorpollux

Smash Champion

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Pummel more, especially when he's over 50%. Is there a third game?

Nair to AAA, Grab is good, which should decrease your rolling. BF might be Oli's best stage, so you might want to avoid it. Fair is really effective at neutralizing his camp, and kills the Pikmin better than blaster so you have more openings when he Plucks more. Btw, you also Faired him at 4:30, but he whistled...

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Pummel more, especially when he's over 50%. Is there a third game?
Only ones recorded and yea i get to hasty into trying to setup into Wolf Chaingrabs (lol) so i dont pummel really ima start tho

Nair to AAA, Grab is good, which should decrease your rolling. BF might be Oli's best stage, so you might want to avoid it. Fair is really effective at neutralizing his camp, and kills the Pikmin better than blaster so you have more openings when he Plucks more. Btw, you also Faired him at 4:30, but he whistled...
**** i faired him more than i thot @_@ wtf...I know fair is good at killin pikmin but i like to keep it open for a possible ceiling KO against Oli since hes so light so i try not to stale it that much. But yea ima try that out next time. I honestly wasn't to mixupish that day i fell into bair wallin way to much instead of utilizing a lot of jab.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Lolol I searched "wifi wolf" on YouTube and purposefully selected one that was both old and bad. That is certaintly not my wolf XD

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
... lol.

I MIGHT have found a way to convert .bin files to something usable without using a recording device, so imma test that out later today. If all goes well, I'll have some videos and clips for the combo vid soon :3

:059:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
... lol.

I MIGHT have found a way to convert .bin files to something usable without using a recording device, so imma test that out later today. If all goes well, I'll have some videos and clips for the combo vid soon :3

If it works teach me =O

that way id on't need a dazzle

tekkie

Smash Master
here's a vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT59Qu5w8NI

besides telling me to stop rolling like a ****** and attacking shields and forgetting to uthrow and sucking at DIing the dacus, gimme advice. i'm getting the feel of this matchup a lot better. instant throwing is sexy.

what should you do after getting dash attacked anyways?

also the grenade thing is fascinating. when your opponent is holding a grenade and shields, run behind them and shield, wait for the grenade to explode them closer to you, and grab em. arturo enlightened me on that after the match, and it's a **** good idea.

a bunch more later.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
You like to sit in your shield after catching a grenade with fair... don't do that x_x Nice instant throwing though ;D Careful w/ some of those fsmashes, you were getting punished for them. Also, you tend to airdodge somewhat early in the air and end up jumping right into his grabs >_>

After getting dash attacked, I think someone said something about nair cancelling out the mortar from Snake's DACUS. Try that out maybe?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
First game against Neo you had him 2nd stock with a simple speed hug but got edged T_T. At the end seemed like you started gettin anxious and weren't recovering properly. Not aiming for the edge got you punished hard at the end.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
here's a vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT59Qu5w8NI

besides telling me to stop rolling like a ****** and attacking shields and forgetting to uthrow and sucking at DIing the dacus, gimme advice. i'm getting the feel of this matchup a lot better. instant throwing is sexy.

what should you do after getting dash attacked anyways?

also the grenade thing is fascinating. when your opponent is holding a grenade and shields, run behind them and shield, wait for the grenade to explode them closer to you, and grab em. arturo enlightened me on that after the match, and it's a **** good idea.

a bunch more later.
I really liked the use of Instant toss. I should do that more lol. Try mixing up Bair wall. Start the Bair wall then airdodge behind the opponent for a Dsmash, Aaa, or grab. Works on people a lot. Make sure to Fast fall.

Grab Snake's more. In general grabbing people is always a good idea.
Already seen the vids, but wanted to ask what your new avi is?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK3FL9XHwqk

This is a vid of the best Euro Wolf vs the best Euro Pit. I'm interested in what the Wolf boards think about this match. Mind these are just friendlies.
I liked his Wolf. Quite fast.

It would've been smarter if he Bair wall'd then landed behind Pit with an airdodge FF or just FF. Then he could've killed with Dsmash, grabbed, or Jab much easier.

TheWolfBackRoom

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK3FL9XHwqk

This is a vid of the best Euro Wolf vs the best Euro Pit. I'm interested in what the Wolf boards think about this match. Mind these are just friendlies.

I personally didn't like the match that much because of the lack of move diversity (this also made it hard to judge the wolf's skill caz the pit player kept on falling for the same thing over and over again). I only saw a typical Wolf bair game and a little bit of an uair juggle game.

I would have liked to see more of his OOS/shine/blaster game

I assume T likes to save his fair as a kill move since he hardly used it at all unless the opponent was at high percent. This is a viable strategy, but seeing he didn't kill with fair once that match, I would advise him to use it more (especially OOS).

T's wolf seems a lil raw around the edges. Doesn't look as refined as Myself/Choice/Kain's wolf. But still much respect for him for being successful using Wolf in his area.

-JJ

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Can someone tell me everything I'm doing wrong in the DK matchup? (Other than not camping, camping is boring to me). I was rusty in these fights, but no johns.
Well there's your problem. Seriously, if you camp, you avoid all of DK's KO moves. Other notes, would be to space Bair correctly when DK is recovering. Or use Shine->Jumpshine. If DK is on the ledge below 100%, always prepare for his get up attack since that's his fastest way of getting back onstage. When he techs Fsmash behind you, and he'll have to start mixing up his techs, even if you guess wrong, he'll be too slow to punish you. Basically anything DK does out of range can be punished with Blaster so know his range and when you should and should not shield. Retreating Fair is not punishable on shield. Whenever your close to him, Jumpshine is safe to use to get away.

audauro

Smash Rookie
It makes me sad that wolfs still don't jumpshine. It's like they don't trust me that it's good

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I think I need to start trying to assign L to B so I can Jumpshine easier, that's the only reason I don't apply it in my gameplay yet, since I can't get my fingers to the buttons quick enough so I end up having to do other things instead which get me punnished. As far as using shine when he's on the edge, I guess I really do need to remember that. I noticed that being a big annoyance on me in some matches I've had against jS where we used eachother's characters and he would do that to me. I should probably also Fsmash backwards after using Dthrow more often. I've gotten used to jS's bad habbit of teching my Dthrow in place so I normally don't even think about doing anything else other than getting ready to hit him or grab him again when he techs.

Top Bottom