• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wolf Board Interview Thread! (Tekkie :3)

Choice

Smash Champion
why is it that you dont really post too much on here? you know hella things from just when i've talked to you.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
what do you think is the coolest/most useful wolf discovery over the course of his metagame
Scarring. Otherwise wolf would be so garbage without it
^tricky wolf combo
/thread

how beastly is wolfs bair

was the bear that bair is named after a grizzly bear?

what are your thoughts on wolfs attraction to tight leather clothes and spikes

how often should a wolf main use up taunt?

how useful do you think that jump shine is?

pirates or ninja's

skitty or meowth?

how many times have you been bear rolled?
It's Wolf's bair. Do i really need to answer?

Have no idea. Wait til JJ is interviewed

It's good...as long as he keeps it simple and doesn't get any tighter....

Once every fight

Top 3 move in usefulness

Ninja's!!!

Don't know skitty...but I don't trust meowth...neither!

4....just 4...
you claw hella weird. did you come up with that on your own?
Wait what you mean?
In your opinion whats a good strategy for wolf in doubles ? Also whats a good partner for wolf ? Any specific strategies you use ?
Wolf can do well at both roles. IF your amazing at DI, tank stocks, or if your good at racking DMG, go aggro. Wolf's a good DMG racker in teams IMO, and has a godly Dthrow for 2v1. Good partners for wolf are the regular good partners for everyone, Snake, Wario, MK, and GnW IMO. Best to me is snake, cause I feel he can kill easy, what Wolf has a hard time doing, and since I like to aggro, Snake can tank stocks real good and cover Wolf's mistakes real good.

Choice

Smash Champion
the way you claw is different than what i've seen from anyone. like when you play claw for dacus.

also:
do you have a trademark kain combo? even though people might not know it or something, to you its the kain combo possibly?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
What do you think about wolfs Utilt?

What do you mostly do to set a mindgame while coming back to the stage after being knocked horizontally?

What strategies do you make to avoid chaingrabs?

Do you implement Fsmash out of a long step Dash dance?

Should Pika mains shot themselves?

Who do you think is the best wolf from both America and Europe? (not wifi)
It's useful in situations. I'm starting to like it as a vertical kill move since it comes out real fast, but I only use it if there ADing onto a platform above me or punishing a whiffed move when the opponent is above like 160%.

Prolly jus aim a blaster at them to stop them from chasing after me. Or i've been shining to reverse my position in the air so I can bair them while I recover.

Space all my moves obv, platform camp, and run like a *****

Not really, I sux.

Yes, in both legs first. Then the head.

From America? Probly Choice, and JJ when he actually decides to do something. In Europe I really like Semefer.
who do you think is the best wifi wolf?

what does it mean to you to define someone as a wifi wolf?
Most likely Jumpman, his playstyle is perfect for it. Major camp, can't really fight off blaster too good on wifi @_@.

I'm against the wifi character thingy. Cause i've played someone that is good with every char on wifi, n each one of them has some sort of annoying *** move that's hard to fight in lag. It's more or less the player, if their used to the lag. Like I suck in any lag, and can never really do all the things I want to with wolf. But a wifi wolf is usually one that bairs and smashes alot i guess *shrugs*
no the question he answered was "which was the best wolf you ditto'd" doesnt necessarily mean thats who he believes is the best wifi wolf. just means they're the best wolf on wifi that he's played at the ditto.

what's your favorite pokemon? what about favorite pokemon move? did you ever become a pokemon master?
Charizard. The first movie. And in the first one I caught all 151, other than that no. I'm not a pokemon master anymore :(

Kain whats your favorite television show, if its a sitcom, what do you drink while watching it to make it interesting?
Haven't really been watching much television anymore, mostly this year. Mostly just sports, so no answer for your 2nd part :laugh:
why is it that you dont really post too much on here? you know hella things from just when i've talked to you.
I never really see an opening to do so, and I share most of what I think or know to people who do share it, or I feel can put better use to what I have to share

Choice

Smash Champion
haha that question was which is your favorite pokemon move not pokemon movie. though thank you for answering that too.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
the way you claw is different than what i've seen from anyone. like when you play claw for dacus.

also:
do you have a trademark kain combo? even though people might not know it or something, to you its the kain combo possibly?
Ahhh...yeah I'm weird. It's cause I'm used to holding the anlaog with my thumb and pointy finger. And the way i DACUS too since i use one finger to hit A and another to hit the Cstick weird. Prolly cause I copied the way my brother would use analog sticks like on N64 controls when i was kid

Idk but people in IL used to say fair to upsmash was a Kain combo :laugh: It's not legit, but most people used to fall for it when I first started playing. And idk if i even started that

_Kain_

Smash Champion
haha that question was which is your favorite pokemon move not pokemon movie. though thank you for answering that too.
LOLOLOLOLOL ****.....ummm...hyper beam...then again that 1 turn skip was ***....idk. Not up to date with pokemon anymore

Choice

Smash Champion
what are your thoughts on global warming? is it real? do drastic measures need to be done now?

which character is it you use in low tiers?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
should've said fly kain, its sorta like jump from FF4 xD you miss a turn, come flying down and unleash hell

_Kain_

Smash Champion
what are your thoughts on global warming? is it real? do drastic measures need to be done now?

which character is it you use in low tiers?
I think it's something that needs to become more importans, and people need to be more aware of their actions. I don't wanna be living in the water :ohwell: then again prolly won't happen while im alive so im good :laugh:

Never enter but if i ever do, gonna go mario or falcon, dat cape too good

should've said fly kain, its sorta like jump from FF4 xD you miss a turn, come flying down and unleash hell
Oh ****...im out of the loop with pokemon ive forgotten so much

Choice

Smash Champion
what's your opinion on electric car technology? like is battery electric the way to go or should we be looking into just utilizing hybrid cars that switch from electric once the charge is out?

recently, volkswagon, i think, was sposed to have developed an electric car that only would cost $600 to produce per vehicle. its an electric and would get phenomenal mileage. what affect do you believe this would have on the automobile market?

edit: you're a business major, right?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
what's your opinion on electric car technology? like is battery electric the way to go or should we be looking into just utilizing hybrid cars that switch from electric once the charge is out?

recently, volkswagon, i think, was sposed to have developed an electric car that only would cost $600 to produce per vehicle. its an electric and would get phenomenal mileage. what affect do you believe this would have on the automobile market?

edit: you're a business major, right?
The thing is would the electric cars run out of power? Haven't looked much into it

If the cars are a success, it would definately change everything, since their cost would probly affect the rest of the competition with other expensive cars, and the cost of oil and evertyhing. Too lazy to get much into the topic I've been hating school lately

I'm a business major, but in accounting in stuff, like all that gay math stuff, n im thinkn about switching majors soon.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Prolly gonna try for genesis since it's far off and i can try to prepare for it

It's natural. Every guy loves comp. ACCEPT IT AND FIGHT BACK!!

Idk beats me *shrugs*

I told choice i was going to out question him

_Kain_

Smash Champion
what is it you're considering switching to?
Idk. I should really start being smart about this stuff and going and talking to counselors about choosing my major. Or research stuff too @_@
I told choice i was going to out question him
Oh dayum you doing a good job even tho your just taking his questions and tweaking them a little lmao

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
what brawler do you most look up to or respect?

do you think anyone can get good at brawl?

would you say wolf still has untapped potential

can you let them do that?

if wolf didnt have his up taunt would you even look at him?

dont you wish wolf just ran on all fours?

whats your favorite book?

favorite color?

shoe size?

slim or baggy clothes?

preferred hair color on a woman/man?

prferred build?

favorite animal?

did you like dinosaurs as a child?

can you tell me what a parallelogram is?

what is a wolf without his bair?

in the event of a zombie apocalypse how well would you react?

would you try to bair and or fair a zombie?

how into pokemon would you be were it real?

do you also have yellow fever?

do you like vegetables

why is JJ so infatuated with you?

cecil> kain... just sayin'

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
I never claw to do anything with my control, Kain why did you start doing it? Was it just natural to you, or did you have to learn to do it to play at the level you do? Do you go back and forth during matches or do you spend enter games clawing?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So you hold your controller weird. Do you have different settings then default and are you left handed?

Who here is left handed (question I'm wondering to everyone)?

D

Deleted member

What would you do if Wolf Link was in the next smash game?

To follow that up, what video game character do you most want to see in the next Smash game?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
what brawler do you most look up to or respect?

do you think anyone can get good at brawl?

would you say wolf still has untapped potential

can you let them do that?

if wolf didnt have his up taunt would you even look at him?

dont you wish wolf just ran on all fours?

whats your favorite book?

favorite color?

shoe size?

slim or baggy clothes?

preferred hair color on a woman/man?

prferred build?

favorite animal?

did you like dinosaurs as a child?

can you tell me what a parallelogram is?

what is a wolf without his bair?

in the event of a zombie apocalypse how well would you react?

would you try to bair and or fair a zombie?

how into pokemon would you be were it real?

do you also have yellow fever?

do you like vegetables

why is JJ so infatuated with you?

cecil> kain... just sayin'
Don't really respect anyone, but I've always thought Ally was a very good player and wondered how the hell he does most of the things he does.

No, i feel like brawl is like anything in life, your either good at it or your not. Of course you can practice to get real good, but some people just have a thing for it and are naturally really good at the game.

A little, I think he's getting close to how good of a character he can be.

NEVER!

I still love side taunt, so yes, i would still be able to bear him.

That would be awesome

The 3 little pigs

Red

10 1/2

Both, depends on the look

Brown

On a woman? If so big breasts lol n nice booty

Wolf (lol)

Yes

It's a shape no?

He's pretty ****ty I can tell you that much without his bair

Let them eat me. I'd die eventually anyway

Bair and fair are useless against zombies won't kill them

I'd obv have the best pokemone ever! Charizard ftw

No I don't asians don't appeal to me that much.

No

What can I say my charm is too good
I never claw to do anything with my control, Kain why did you start doing it? Was it just natural to you, or did you have to learn to do it to play at the level you do? Do you go back and forth during matches or do you spend enter games clawing?
It's just the way I'm used to using the control. I just saw my brother use the N64 analog like that and started using it like that. I claw the entier match, most noticeable when I DACUS
So you hold your controller weird. Do you have different settings then default and are you left handed?

Who here is left handed (question I'm wondering to everyone)?
I just turn tap jump off, and no I'm right handed

What would you do if Wolf Link was in the next smash game?

To follow that up, what video game character do you most want to see in the next Smash game?
Ewwwww...as long as he doesn't replace wolf it's all good

Hmmm...don't really know @_@

Choice

Smash Champion
is there any character that you just outright hate? (within the brawl roster)

have you started messing around with platform cancelling to see what kinds of things wolf would be capable with it?

whats your opinion on the japanese and european smash scenes and their players?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
is there any character that you just outright hate? (within the brawl roster)

have you started messing around with platform cancelling to see what kinds of things wolf would be capable with it?

whats your opinion on the japanese and european smash scenes and their players?
I hate IC's....so bad...one grab=one death is like the gayest thing to me.

I did it a little bit, not sure about it too much....can't you only do it on moving platforms? Or is there another way to do it on regular platforms like BF? I only practiced it on SV

I think their both equal to the US, and they each have their character diversity, and their real big players. We have already seen some of them in terms of competing with the US (Brood, RAIN, Gluttony) and so far they've showed that they pretty much can compete with our top level. Hopefully in the future there are more events where international players show up, would make things in the smash scene much more interesting IMO

Choice

Smash Champion
do you have any rituals you do pre-tourney?
possibly even pre-match?

it doesn't really have to be a ritual like calling upon barracuda drifter for him to give you sick wolf combos but it could be something just like giving a fist pound before each match, wearing a certain colored shirt, doing a little dance. =o

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
What is your opinion on being a K(game name starts with K) Wolf and not a J(real name starts with a J) wolf?

J wolf's:
Seagull
Choice
Jumpman
JJ
Jcav

K Wolf's:
Kalo
K9
Kain
Koskinator
Kashukanaki
KRDsonic

D

Deleted member

Do you like Sushi? If so, what's your favorite type(i.e. volcano roll, California roll, etc.)?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Who is the Best player (in your opinion) that you have beat ?
Idk. In terms of skill everyone gets better and better, and my hardest matches are with Arty since we play each other so much. In terms of rank n stuff, best player I've prolly beaten was RichBrown in a MM at Columbus
do you have any rituals you do pre-tourney?
possibly even pre-match?

it doesn't really have to be a ritual like calling upon barracuda drifter for him to give you sick wolf combos but it could be something just like giving a fist pound before each match, wearing a certain colored shirt, doing a little dance. =o
Nope I'm lazy and just play. All I do lol
What is your opinion on being a K(game name starts with K) Wolf and not a J(real name starts with a J) wolf?

J wolf's:
Seagull
Choice
Jumpman
JJ
Jcav

K Wolf's:
Kalo
K9
Kain
Koskinator
Kashukanaki
KRDsonic
I feel left out I'm in the wrong pack :(
Do you like Sushi? If so, what's your favorite type(i.e. volcano roll, California roll, etc.)?

Nope. Idk if i like it never tried @_@

Choice

Smash Champion
You've never tried sushi?! what the heck dude? how come you dont know how to use chopsticks? =p

_Kain_

Smash Champion
You've never tried sushi?! what the heck dude? how come you dont know how to use chopsticks? =p
Nah man heard to many bad things about it. And I do know how to use chopsticks O= i think?

Choice

Smash Champion
you told me at cbus that you didnt.

what is your favorite type of food?

Top Bottom