• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wonders of Brawl on Ebay

sijon

Smash Ace
This guy... seriously?

What are your thoughts on this lol
[/IMG]

This is for fun, I want to see your reactions :)

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I don't know man. There's a lot of weird stuff on Ebay, or even any online shopping site of the sort.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I just recently got Super Mario RPG on eBay for 13 dollars and free shipping.
The cartridge arrived before schedule, it was in mint condition, and it had a working battery.
I thought I didn't doubt anything in life anymore, but after that... now I can safely say I don't doubt anything anymore.

TyDye

Crash Bandicoot for Smash!
It's probably just on there beacuse many gamers want the original case for games. Ex. Someone may have bought Brawl at a used game store and got a blank or generic case, they are now looking for an original case.

sijon

Smash Ace
It's probably just on there beacuse many gamers want the original case for games. Ex. Someone may have bought Brawl at a used game store and got a blank or generic case, they are now looking for an original case.
Hmm, yes but while that is true, I mainly posted this with the mentality that most normal people could just print off the box art from the internet and get some random DVD case to put it in.

I guess this is now just a place to see peoples reactions toward something which I found humorous at the time.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I find it humorous that Nintendo is still selling Super Smash Bros. Brawl new in stores. The game was released 8 years ago this March which shows the staying power that Brawl has.

TyDye

Crash Bandicoot for Smash!
I find it humorous that Nintendo is still selling Super Smash Bros. Brawl new in stores. The game was released 8 years ago this March which shows the staying power that Brawl has.
Honestly, I think all Smash games have that kind of staying power. Used copies of 64 and Melee generally sell for more than what they had cost brand new. Just goes to show how great of a following the series has!

sijon

Smash Ace
I think I might change this thread up a bit so it's a bit more interesting.

Whenever I find something interesting or humorous about Brawl (or any other smash game) that I find on social media or anywhere else, I'll post it here and see how you guys react and what your thoughts are, so stay tuned, maybe.

Last edited:

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
I've seen people do this for lots of other games besides Brawl. Like TyDye TyDye said, it's all about people wanting to buy the box so they have somewhere to put the disc for their collections.

Now, is the box itself worth $8? That's debatable..but I understand the reasoning behind it.

Top Bottom