• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Worlds Best SSB64 tournament, Seattle, WA Aug 21st

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
The Worlds Best SSB64 tournament.
Date Saturday August 21st
Time: 12pm
Where 18717 76th Ave W
Lynnwood, Washington, United States

Venue cost $5.00 per player
1v1 SSB $10
2v2 SSB $5 per player

Time info start time 12pm
Crew battles & MMS & FFs 1215pm - 200pm
2v2 Tournament Sign up 2:30pm and start 3:00pm
1v1 Tournament sign up and start 5:00pm - Closing

We will be useing Isai's Tournament rules for this

Please Bring your N64 Controller may also need some more setups if alot of players show up
Will need 2-3 VCRs to record games I will buy tapes.

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
I would prob make the Brawl and Melee side events like $5 each as we have GC Monthly two weeks before this, NWM3 the week before this and then GC Monthly two weeks after this again.
OR we just plan to do this on the GC Monthly date or the NWM Date (maybe a better idea on NWM3 date but I need to check with NWM guys on that)

My BAD on this added confusion now, did not realize you wanted something much larger.

ALSO once we have all details we need a AiB thread about this also.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
If i went all the way there, I would just pwn every one so fast there would be no point, no matter if it was ssb64, melee, or even pathetic brawl. GG i win.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
talked to Blue yoshi he cant make it. Tryed to message metroid he has not gotin back to me and I also talked to unityole but he wont come unless his friend comes or something.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
too bad i live in atlanta or else i would go. I played that jel guy online one day and i 3 stocked him. I would **** everyone in this tournament. I guess no one will get to see my true pro skills on console yet

dandan

Smash Lord
too bad i live in atlanta or else i would go. I played that jel guy online one day and i 3 stocked him. I would **** everyone in this tournament. I guess no one will get to see my true pro skills on console yet
no offense but i have played you (though not recently) and imo kefit will beat you.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
hahaha, funny. u know online is different from console, right?

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I dont really play online all that much lol come play me on console and Im sure ill give you better games :). And I dont think you will beat Keift unless your really good.

@Boobiesnacks206
Really where you coming from? and if you guys show up and Oregon shows up then we may have alot showing up :) so far we have..

Isai
Asunder
Chizad
Creon
Synergy
Me
Kefit
Dr.Mario12 (maybe)
Bladewise (maybe)
Vertigopills (maybe)
Sudo (maybe)
Brax (maybe)
UW guys ( like 10% they will show up)
You guys

If everyone shows up it will be the biggist SSB tournament that I have been to or have seen. Also updated some info.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Guys, I_2-3 stock Nova every time we play. I am testicles compared to most people, in case you didn't know. He is not pro, he is not good. He's not even like smasherx74, who's a complete troll but actually has some skills.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Guys, I_2-3 stock Nova every time we play. I am testicles compared to most people, in case you didn't know. He is not pro, he is not good. He's not even like smasherx74, who's a complete troll but actually has some skills.
ur a complete tard, i havnt played u in months and when i do play u i dont try because ur a noob who thinks someone cares if u beat me. please grow up and stop talking about me everytime i make a post

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Would you guys sponsor me If i wanted to go?
It would be really cool if you could come here with Isai or something and I know you would have some good matches with Kefit : ). On if we could sponsor you or not I'm not 100% sure on that but if you let me know more info on Pm or something we maybe able to work something out.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Looks like alot more stuff got added to this it will be two events going on with alot of games.

Here is the info from the other event

Date: August 21st 2010

Time: 10am - Midnight (later if needed). Schedule TBD

Venue: GameClucks - 18717 76th Ave W, Lynnwood WA 98036
chris@gameclucks.com

Venue Set Up: We will clear GC out for the most part and have the 10x20 tent set
up in the parking lot. Running games in an orderly fashion will make this event
easy to manage and give us the space needed.

Games: SSF4 1v1 and 3v3, Brawl 1v1 and 2v2
N64 Smash Melee 1v1

Entry Fees:
PRE-REGISTRATION
Venue: $5 (EVERYONE inc spectators)
Events: $10 each except SSF4 3v3 which is $5

LATE REGISTRATION
Venue: $7 (EVERYONE inc Spectators)
Events: $10 each except SSF4 3v3 which is $5

While I realize $2 off is not a huge incentive for Pre-reg, I REALLY need Pre-reg
to happen, as some sponsorship things are tied to it.

Prizes: Based upon total entries
SSF4 1v1 and 3v3, N64 Smash: 60%, 25%, 10%, 5%
Brawl 1v1 and 2v2, Melee 1v1: 60%, 25%, 10%, 5%

Food: Will have something available, burgers or dogs or something, along
with pop, water, energy drinks for cheap ($2-$3 per burger or something)

Pre-Registration: Will have a site set up in a few days for this. Its important for additional prize money and some sponsorship things to get Pre-Registrations done.

Additional information is coming.

THIS WILL NOT BE THE LEAGUE FINALS FOR BRAWL AND MELEE - It will be a non-league event

With this much stuff going on you guys should not miss this!!!

Top Bottom