• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done, with the badness even.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Now that I think about it, I have never done anything that can really be considered "bad", getting into a fight at primary school is about as bad as I've been. I don't steal, harm, lie, hell I don't even drink.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I lit a fire in my best friend's house and watched it burn down to the ground... (Heh, I really didn't, but I have this weird feeling the OP knows what I talkin' about. ...Well, what do we do now?)

Um, but anyways, I haven't really done much of anything bad. I'm not an evil bro. Oh, I accidentally made up and spread a rumor that my 20 year old friend was dating (and probably doing more with) a 13 year old... >_> I swear to Gawd it was the truth that I heard from the guy. I just misinterpreted a conversation. Gravely.

TheMike54

Smash Rookie
I lit a fire in my best friend's house and watched it burn down to the ground... (Heh, I really didn't, but I have this weird feeling the OP knows what I talkin' about. ...Well, what do we do now?)

Um, but anyways, I haven't really done much of anything bad. I'm not an evil bro. Oh, I accidentally made up and spread a rumor that my 20 year old friend was dating (and probably doing more with) a 13 year old... >_> I swear to Gawd it was the truth that I heard from the guy. I just misinterpreted a conversation. Gravely.
The worst thing I did was to continue spreading this rumor after I found out it wasn't true.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I was mean to my little sister, but she was always very nice to me, shes still the nicest sister ever to this day.

Adi

Smash Lord
Probably steal a spanish final, but I haven't done anything particularly mean-hearted to anyone.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
I cheated on my english final. I still got a B.

(I got almost every answer right. I know it for a fact. The teacher hates me.)

.tsuna

Smash Rookie
I cut very deep in my Finger with a bread cutter. lol
I have broken my Arm, when I play Socer. >_>

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
Get very mad at my brother over nothing and then fall down over a platform. This somehow caused my toenail to jam straight into my toe, injure the muscles in my foot, cause bleeding (obviously), took me out of school for months, put a cast on my foot and the injury lasted for about 6 months.

Amide

Smash Lord
Get very mad at my brother over nothing and then fall down over a platform. This somehow caused my toenail to jam straight into my toe, injure the muscles in my foot, cause bleeding (obviously), took me out of school for months, put a cast on my foot and the injury lasted for about 6 months.

Please tell me, did that actually happen?

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
You lot haven't done a bad thing in your life, you will all go to heaven, a very weird insult I must admit but you know what I mean, the things I have done I wouldn't be allowed to post on here, I'll say one thing though, one time when drunk I mistakenly thought my friend's gran's bed was the toilet and she was still in the 'toilet' at the time.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
You lot haven't done a bad thing in your life, you will all go to heaven, a very weird insult I must admit but you know what I mean, the things I have done I wouldn't be allowed to post on here, I'll say one thing though, one time when drunk I mistakenly thought my friend's gran's bed was the toilet and she was still in the 'toilet' at the time.
Good deeds don't get you into heaven, accepting Jesus as your Lord does.
Everyone has done something wrong, no matter how big or small, I have lied, cheated, stolen, heck I even killed someone(not really, about killing someone).
But worst thing, well, a spread a horrible rumor once that someone was *****...im sorry :(.

I used to kill kittens on sight(j/k),actually it was puppies really(j/k guys j slash k).

Whatever you did that was bad, guys, you can be forgiven, and hopefully you can forgive anything horrible that has been done to you.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
I've bought games with my parents money... without them knowing. I did it so much That they threatened to file suit against me for theft. And I was 14

~rh

Smash Lord
When i was into Duel Masters, some kid stole this ultra rare awesome blocker card from me, so i took his Spanish textbook and threw that mother****er into the depths of nearby trash can.

Our text books very quite expensive, too. :laugh:

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
When i was into Duel Masters, some kid stole this ultra rare awesome blocker card from me, so i took his Spanish textbook and threw that mother****er into the depths of nearby trash can.

Our text books very quite expensive, too. :laugh:
lol, hey, wait, THAT WAS ME! lol j/k
Anyway, how did this situation work out, was the kid bigger/stronger than you, did you Duel him and win?
anyway, lol, interesting, thanks for the laughs
I never really was into any card games but Pokemon, almost got into Yu Gi Oh, du-du-duel! lol

Amide

Smash Lord
Good deeds don't get you into heaven, accepting Jesus as your Lord does.
Everyone has done something wrong, no matter how big or small, I have lied, cheated, stolen, heck I even killed someone(not really, about killing someone).
But worst thing, well, a spread a horrible rumor once that someone was *****...im sorry :(.

I used to kill kittens on sight(j/k),actually it was puppies really(j/k guys j slash k).

Whatever you did that was bad, guys, you can be forgiven, and hopefully you can forgive anything horrible that has been done to you.
I sure hope that sin doesn't mean hell. Because I've probably sinned a lot. I've done some bad things, but not really bad.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I once accidentally destroyed my Aunt and Uncle's anniversary wine glasses :(

As for intentional things, I'm not really an evil guy so...

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Oh, I stole a copy of Melee from a game store about a month before Brawl came because I lost mine. I never stolen anything before that... >_> Heh.

D13

Smash Ace
I backed up into my Uncle's glass sculpture of a dragonfly or something. I didn't get scraped up at all, though.

Amide

Smash Lord
Oh, I stole a copy of Melee from a game store about a month before Brawl came because I lost mine. I never stolen anything before that... >_> Heh.
... That's awful! No, just kidding. But I couldn't live with myself! I'd go to the store and pay it back.

~rh

Smash Lord
lol, hey, wait, THAT WAS ME! lol j/k
Anyway, how did this situation work out, was the kid bigger/stronger than you, did you Duel him and win?
anyway, lol, interesting, thanks for the laughs
I never really was into any card games but Pokemon, almost got into Yu Gi Oh, du-du-duel! lol
He was bigger than me, but he really didn't provoke violence.

And yeah I dueled him and I won, but then he wanted to see my cards so I let him. Then I went to talk to some pretty girl and like that evening I realized that one was gone.

The fool wants to show me the "new" card he got THE NEXT DAY after he stole it. I'm like "dude, thats mine." And he insisted he got it from... I forget where, but it was really dumb. So then I slyly just take his textbook and throw it out. The ***** got what was coming to him.

:chuckle:

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
Well, when i was little, me and my ocusin went to this store, and they sold each of us a bad chocolate, we were so mad that ever since, till my granpas moved out(the store was nerby their house), we stole everything we could, by putting it into our pants, and just buying little stuff like a bag of chips, having the pants filled from my feet to half my knee, and i dont regret it, those *******s deserved it lol. But that was so long ago, like probably 11 or so years ago.

Well, something more recent... me and a bunch of friends took this guy's bag, threw all his books n stuff off the window(3 stories, and falling into a pile of dirt), then teared his bag apart and left it at his bench. But we did that as a revenge for somehting he did to my friend.

EDIT: Something esle i just remembered, but wasnt really intentional, this friend of mine, he had a picture of a beaver on his face, so he couldnt see, he was using it like a mask, so i just hit him with my palm cos i was kinda bored, and we though he broke his nose, cause it bleed and he said it hurted a lot, but when he went to the doctor of the school, the doctor said he was fine and just gave him some paper to clean his nose.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
lol at the beaver and store raids.
Clerk asks why you have stretchy sweat pants on.
"No reason"
lol, you took a guys bag and did stuff to it, lol, wait, if it was a blue bag, omg! That was me!!!!!
lol, j/k
I shot my friend in the finger with a BB gun once, and it got all bloody, but the skin didn't break so there was this huge bubble of blood, we poked it until the blood squirted out, not really bad, but thought I could share it here.

Amigo

Smash Cadet
My mum wouldn't let me collect Pokemon cards so I stole some kids ones which he brang into show and tell. I was in year 3.

I've also cheated on every exam I've had to date by putting notes in my pocket and asking to go to the toilet. I still plan on doing that to scoop 1 or 2 marks here and there. :).

Top Bottom